youtube.com/watch?v=S1mw2dwu1A0&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=JbjQ_BDsCwQ&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=R8AwkCxU9qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dropped after episode 5

Sorry, I was too busy thinking about Hellshake Yano

ryusei nakao should've voiced her in every episode desu

I'm not mad

It's so random and quirky, just like me!

edit: thanks for all the upvotes, reddit!

Ebin.

What can they even do to top last week?

That. It was so fitting.

Garbage

It's cute and i like the cut of its jib.

It's AOTC.

it's pretty good but it has a lot of dud jokes half the episodes end up disappointing.

Let's Pop Together is on permanent loop in my head though.

the repetition is bullshit. I don't even care that they are being cheap by reusing animation. the least they can do is change the script more. It would be really cool if they scripted the first half, and ad-libbed the second half. the male and female VAs could switch off who is scripted and who is improvising each episode. such an easy thing to do. such wasted potential.

I never give it a thought

The OP is stuck in my head

can japanese go off script? I imagine that japanese culture makes that sort of thing difficult. even in western countries, good improv is pretty rare. not everyone can be a robin williams, Colin Mochrie, Ryan Stiles, or Wayne Brady.

rather than try to improv dialogue. it would probably be better to set the bar low. maybe just have them look at the animation, and decribe what they think is going without having seen the script.

rather than trying to improv in the recording booth, the english dub translators should just write part2 of every episode as a fan-dub, and take liberties writing different plot and dialogue than part 1.

Tesagure Bukatsumono is half unscripted I believe. There have also been a few obvious unscripted moments in PTE

Seems unfair to the ladies.

I like the end theme, I always listen the whole way

KURIKAESHIIIIIIIII

It reminds me of early 2000s Adult Swim shows.

I NEED THIS

Yuhi is cute.

Other boards talk more about PTE than Sup Forums where it belongs.
It's a huge flop in the Western market. Not sure how it is in Japan.
But maybe it's even a good thing. Because popularity attracts casuals and an autistic fanbase. It's also average at worst, so it doesn't have a dedicated hatedom to keep these threads alive as well.

good point. but they could edit thigs so the VA teams take turns improvising.

reminder that when you drop it, you lose

I win

Poputepipikku gave me all I wanted & beyond. . . GOAT skit .

How long until JAV parody?

is this good?

this.

>no Pop Team Epic gf

Why is life so unfair?

I've only watched three episodes, but I loved what I watched.

>I've only watched three episodes, but I loved what I watched. Now I'm going to WATCH THE REST in one sitting RIGHT NOW.

Good on you, sir.

Pop Team Epic.....is SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

Is there an episode to seiyuu list somewhere?

thats literally when it starts to get good

After Episode 4, that picture makes me feel a little funny since she slightly looks like Satomi Sato.

>Because popularity attracts casuals and an autistic fanbase.

Call me crazy but I have a sneaking suspicion that the general audience that this show already has isn't the most socially well adjusted in the first place.

KAERINASAI

It realy makes me want to watch Hoshiiro Girldrop.

An amateur on Y/T is doing it better. Like, shit.

whats his name again?

I love it, look forward to it every weekend. The Bob Team Epic skits are my favorite.

doomrattle ya'know

The man who shakes hell itself

The line in the last panel is a mistranslation.

It's more like "I wish I was officially the first one who brought it up." or "I wish people considered me the first one who brought it up."
In other words, she wants to steal the honor of the first one.

Has happened a few times, like the "Marilyn Monroe" sketch in episode 5.

Come to think of it, I don't kink much of that episode was scripted between Kobayashi being Kobayashi and Sugita and Nakamura just breaking character during that particular sketch (and several others during their half too).

Came to post this

Very hit or miss, Hellshake Yano skit was amazing though.

>muh beep-boops are better than a variety of talented voice actors
Getting really tired of this meme.

>they're good because they're famous

Really?
May be some Japanese pro would clarify, but I thought 私が最初に言い出した事になんねーかな would mean something like "I wonder what I've said in the beginning?"

No. Try 私が最初に言い出した事にならないかな.

I see. Them colloquial shortenings put into writing. I'll never get them.
Thanks a lot.

The most recent episode got really, really good when I realized the Hellshake Yano segment was redone for the 2nd run through with the AC-bu dudes imitating each other's voice

You have to have a very high IQ to understand it.

yes, thank you

That's a nice picture, I like it, really cute.
>that feeling when you are too simple-minded to enjoy Popteamepic sober.

why are people so polarized on this show, nobody has heated debates over MAD or Robot chicken skits. Where is all this emotion coming from

is that edd gould?

You bastard, you made me bust a gut.

Comedy anime is full of ad-libbing, dude. Japan isn't some giant walking stereotype you know.

Anybody ready for PTE's Endless 8?

Not me, i have a night shift

yeah. the adlibs that they did were a pleasant surprise. they don't do it enough to really justify watching the entire episode though. too much repetition.

I love PTE, but I have to agree with the sentiment that the repetition is a killer.
It would have been funny had that been a thing during the first episode, but when it happened to be the format of the series it turned out annoying, since it was the exact same thing, just with other voices - the exception being the time Sugita and Nakamura adlibbed, which was fun to watch.

I think the anime would have been better off without repetitions. They could have had female VAs do one episode, and male VAs doing another, or just have them do half and half, but without repetition.

The next episode looks baller.

popumemepiccu

Same

spbp

Would you head pat a Pop Team Epic?

I have only seen the first episode so far. Episode 2 link?

Highlight of the season for me

The opening skits are getting unnecessarily long. Prefer just skit after skit thrown at you.

what the fuck is a picture of Homestar Runner as Dangeresque Too? doing in my Pop Team Epic folder?

It somehow catches the essence of the present time — no shit is given about whatever

Then don't watch it twice, faggot
Double dub is brilliant imho

I like it, I wish I could recognize the VA to enjoy it more.

heresy

bit cute though

AOTS for me. I hope Hellshake can be topped.

they should have stopped airing it after handshake Yano, it can't be topped.

>the repetition is bullshit
Then enjoy your Endless Episode 8!

帰りなさい!!
youtube.com/watch?v=S1mw2dwu1A0&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=JbjQ_BDsCwQ&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=R8AwkCxU9qg

>user was trolled hard into watching a lot of repetitions just in case AT LAST one of them really brought something of value
>user complains he was trolled

Hillshock yahoo

>eisai harumakasoi

FUCK spelled it wrong.

Yakuza parody? they better get Majima and Kiryu's VA for this ep then.