Light novels

We keep having Isekai threads but all we ever talk about are the light novels 100 chapters ahead of whatever manga/anime has covered and the non-adapted isekai light novels. So fuck it, light novel thread.

I recently picked up "Pure Love Insult Complex," I'm at chapter 76 and I'm wondering if it's wrong for me to have felt bad for Yoshida when he explained his circumstances.

Pic is from "Sevens," read it and give it... well, it really gets good at around 100 chapters, but it's interesting at around 20-30 chapters in.

Other urls found in this thread:

lightnovelbastion.com/release.php?p=1174
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I tried giving Sevens a try, read 2 or three novels in. But "novem-chan" and the force harem ideal was waaaay too fucking cringy for me to handle. The books would have been way better without her. But I had to drop it because every time she was mentioned or she would talk I had to stop reading because it was too much.

i bit off topic
Why are there so few groups who upload them

>was waaaay too fucking cringy for me to handle
such a weak individual. Not amount of cringe is capable of defeating me

Been reading Zombie Imouto and Vampire Onee-san as it's been getting translated. Maxwell is best girl. Also Blood Sign volume 8 just dropped and translations already started so it will be fun to watch how Onii-sama v2 fucks up this time.

Yeah I like the romance genre too much. Harems are already shit, but this was next fucking level man. The romance in those first couple of novels were beyond bad.
I mostly just know baka-tsuki.

embrace the cringe, you would grow stronger

VOL 28 SOON THE GODDESS ARC FINALLY

novelupdates is an objectively superior resource.

So over the years isekai has been desperately polishing the art of creating easy self-insert protagonists yet a shoujo web novel that hasn't even been published as a light novel and has no official art has the most relatable protagonist of all time.

Pic related, based Reika-sama

Is this BL? This looks like BL to me.

When i was young back then, harem is my go-to genre but for several years now, i detest that. I read too many harem manga/novel, i watched too many harem anime and i can say that a few years now, none harem stuffs are good, NOT A SINGLE ONE.

I read IS because it is interesting, after 2 vols in, it was getting worse and worse with too many parts of a book is just about girls doing this, girls doing that, not even a fking plot development. I read several others but none actually make me follow them till the end. Then comes the isekai era which made me hate the harem genre even more. So now whenever i see a harem tag, i'm immediately out. 2 girls are the maximum i can handle.

I fucking wish it was BL, the grandaddies were way better than the actual girls.

Except for Monica. Monica is literally one of the most top-tier waifus there has ever been in history.

My favorite one at the moment. But holy hell do I hate the Male lead. I think this is one of the only times I hope for ntr

What are you going on about? Do you even go in most of the Isekai threads? The vast majority of the treads are about novels that don't have anime adaptations, but most of them get picked for manga once they get popular enough.

Then your in luck. She got the brown guy jerking off over her and now they are dating

Yeah harems are generally shit, but it does not mean that it can never be done well. So long as the MC is not a little fucking bitch, and actually has a backbone, harems might actually work.

Mushoku Tensei has a good harem. MC isnt a bitch, and the romance is actually believable. Another one I can think of is Grisaia. But even if its not exactly a harem, and its just between two girls. If its a weak, whiny, bitch pussy of an MC; its going to be shit.

Lot of other LNs that will never have a manga.

Been reading what's translated of Trinity Blood's Reborn on the Mars novels so far, loving the worldbuilding and Thore's illustrations.

>2 girls are the maximum I can handle
honestly, 2 is a rare number. Usually it's all or nothing.

Tomoe and Mio Besto

started reading "death mage doesn't want a 4th time" a week or so ago
it's pretty decent but it's getting a bad case of Naruto Prophecy and I can only hope that it remains irrelevant to the actual story

>Tomoe and Mio Besto
nothing will happen, let it go

I wish secondaries could understand the pain of following a web novel, which becomes a light novel, then finally getting an anime/manga adaptation, only for the anime to never get to your favorite chapters. Life is pain.

At least they get something, I'll literally never get Enbi lewds.

If your talking about the offhand prophecy that nuaza mentions in Talosheim right when he gets there then don't worry

That wasn't much of an issue at the time, no, but as the story's continued that seems to be more of an actual thing and not a joke.
I'm talking about that his soul is combined out of the 4 souls of the 'creator' heroes from the demon king war, which is why he had such a shit two lives. Then vida gave him some extra powers before he got born.
Honestly I think the story would be better the less it focuses on the gods themselves,
especially rod. I'm not super averse to the narrative of KILL THE GODS but it seems kind of stupid.
At least we've gotten over MISUNDERSTANDINGS for now and he's currently just going around healing people/places.

I think Makoto also though of the two from Earth. Mio is a bit better than Tomoe, although Tomoe comes with Komoe as well. There are also the gorgons and a few others, but Mio and Tomoe are on a different level than the rest.
But it will. We just need faster releases of WN chapters, and then many more manga chapters to get that far.

i cried when the 1st head disappeared from the gem

While the former heads of the clan was 10/10, the conclusion seemed a bit too cliched for me

>TFW i'm waiting for showing some hilariously retarded thing to happen this volume like kyousuke accidentally created the white queen or some shit.

>Biondetta then
fucking hates Kyosuke and a demonstration of "you can't help everybody"
>Biondetta now
generic yandere

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

This is the next big thing. Already over 300k sales.

>WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED
you know what happen user

She wants the D ever since she saw Kyousuke completely bitchslap the shit out of the white queen.

I had a ton of fun reading Altina. But now I'm all caught up and it sucks that there isn't more.

>that scar on his neck

Dies Irae?

Looks like shit.

>Biondetta
>Yandere
She's just being a good onee-san like she always wanted to.

what is this? not finding shit

It's a pretty generic war drama/mecha story, even if it gets an anime I can't see it becoming a huge hit. Americans will probably eat it up though, what's with the extremely in your face anti-racism theme.

gonna go with
seems like it'd be boring from that image

It's already a huge hit. Over 100k per volume for something not even one year old is huge.

It's also a super dark story and nips love that.

It's Code Geass mixed with Muv-Luv. With spider mecha, Holocaust and girl MC.

LET'S GO ROKUJOUMABROS

Kagerou Daze, one of the most popular light novel series of all time, ended with its 8th volume recently.

Who KR fag here?
BEST isekai coming through
anybody else reading this with me?

I've fallen out of favor with KR novels. Much less isekai ones.

I started a chink one once but didn't get into it. Never tried a gook one.
>Enemy of the world, cursed by all, Kim Sungchul goes on a quest to prevent the ‘prophecy of the end’ from coming to pass.
>But no matter how much he raised his strength, there were still some things he could not achieve with physical strength alone.
>Resolving to obtain the power of magic, he goes into hiding to learn magic from his most hated of enemies, The Mages.
i might look at it

it's actually pretty interesting from the prologue. It's not super self-serving either.

and there's cooking!

NEW DEATH MAGE CHAPTER JUST DROPPED

lightnovelbastion.com/release.php?p=1174

But Death Mage isn't worth reading.

outside of some dips in quality for a chapter or two where they have to jack off about gods and destiny it's pretty nice i think

There was meep