This show is honestly going to be one of THE greatest shows in the past decade. Make my words

This show is honestly going to be one of THE greatest shows in the past decade. Make my words.

Needs more Miss Chug.

I quite enjoy it too.

It's very sweet and wonderful, I especially love the ED

You mean Sora Yori, right?

I went camping for the first time in forever because of this anime 10/10

The most recent episode was really great

You meant to post VEG surely

>make my words

Go back to where you came from.

It's only watchable while drunk

Literally who?

I've never watched this show but all the characters look so fucking comfortable to the point where just looking at them makes me feel snug.

Maybe if rin goes naked for an episode

So it's selling well? That's good to see

I really like it but Sora Yori is a little bit better, especially after the last 3 episodes.

Camping is only doable while drunk.
(Just kidding, stay hydrated and don't start wildfires anons.)

she'll be at the hot spring next episode

Calling it now, the show will break over 40k in sales.

it made me go /out/ i love it

God I want to explore. Mars here I come.

My wife Nadeshiko is so cute.

Wow, what an incredible season. So many shows of the decade, all in a span of 3 months, I'm absolutely floored..

samefag?

none of them are wrong

What's the second one?

>comfy
>good
>boring
>shit

boku no pico

Har har

Interesting, isn’t it? The sentence posted in each of the screencapped OPs holds no inherent meaning in itself. On it’s own it contains no topic, and thus refers to nothing inherently. Due to this fact it can be freely paired with images to imply meaning. In other words, when paired with an image readers will automatically associate the topic of the image with the sentence, thus giving the sentence the illusion of a topic. Neither the image nor the sentence can espress the meaning of the OP’s thought on their own. Only the unity of both elements can convey a meaning, thus allowing a sentence to be paired to a different image each time and evoke a unique reacton each time. It’s a binary form of communication. Fascinating.

Of all these, which is true?

None of them

Intelligent Satania poster.

All of them.

The top-half.

This but ironically

All true.

>Make
>Make
>Mock
>Mark

It's not even the best of the season. It's pretty good, though.

Oh shit I didn't notice that. Good catch.

Than what is, o wise one?

>tfw only Darlifra is good

not interesting, focussing more on comsumerism than actually camping. How many times am I going to watch these bitches buy snacks at a corner store or get gelato?

And to clarify, this frustrates me because when its just rin and retard camping the show is actually really good. The extra characters feel so unneeded, they drag the show down because it takes focus off of the pair with the most chemistry and it stops being about camping and about shoppu and buying icuu cream. Its that "cute girls doing consumerist things" that ruins the potential of this show. Instead of being something special it copied a formula and added a small twist.

Takagi-san of course

I agree, but objectively speaking, only Darlifra will be remembered for more than one season, since it is 2 cour. It will objectively be remembered for at least 7 months.

Nadeshiko is the one making the show about food, whether she's with Rin or not, so I don't know why you're complaining about the others. Don't act like Rin hasn't done it too. And the amateur club having to buy new supplies gives better explanations of the tools of camping than Rin could give without awkwardly stopping to explain everything to nobody. Honestly it just sounds like you have an autistic hangup about buying things.

At least in terms of deathcount for sure.