LITERALLY HOW

Kirara finds a way.

KyoAnus never drew a dime.

>>***,**1位/***,**1位 ◎ (**3,499 pt) [*,112予約] 2018/03/28 YURU CAMP△ 1 [Blu-ray]
>LITERALLY HOW

It NEEDS to beat Idolish 7.

It needs to show fujoshi they're not in control of the market

Neat. I like when a season has a hit.

It will. #1 on Amazon pretty much confirms 20k+ in sales.

The ones without a name shall sing as the winter's dame
Let the known cry their fall, the humble stands tall

Glory to the underdogs of winter

Volume 2 is at Rank 5 already.

It'll sell a buttload

Kyoanetty seething.

*blocks your path*

Got a source on how much they earn from it yet?
Or did they just paid for streaming rights and kept all profit for themselves?

wow so epic
we totally give a shit about anime that enter the normalfag zone where things like doraemon and sazae-san belong
wow

>chink

Why not unite with Franxx?
I'm sure you flops can get somewhere if you combine your shitposts

>The manager of a bookstore in Kōfu, Yamanashi reported on the program that the anime has led to an unexpected boost in sales of the original manga. He said that all of the manga's five volumes except for the fourth have been sold out since early January, despite additional printings.
Yuru Camp is making japanese news for being sold out everywhere but it's not on Oricon.

>MUH CHINKS

Is she the Midas of seiyuus?

laid back camp is still garbage

>Trying to fit in by shitting on based Sazae-san and based Doraemon
Pathetic.

Streaming rights plus an unknown percentage of the paid views. At least that's how how it goes for shows that they do put behind a pay wall.
It's mad popular, currently ranking 3rd of all time over there but yeah, we have no fucking idea how much money we're talking about here.

>It needs to show fujoshi they're not in control of the market

Only idiots ever say that. Fujoshit sells on tickets.

THE FORCE IS STRONK!

>free views

Moeshit selling like this makes me want to kill myself

and that "garbage" is doing better that VEG

wow, like
how can this happen, why does stuff that enter that territory do so well
It's like niche anime and normalfag anime are entirely different things
But I don't understand
holy shit bro

Nah man, I'm fine with this. Welcome to mainstream anime, it's very different to the stuff only otaku consume.

Man, fuck that Yuru Camp mangaka. Still can't believe how trash his art is, kind of feel sad for those who brought the BD.

VEGtards on Absolute Jealousy Mode always made my day.

Change the nuke into something about it reaching #1
I'm so happy for you guys

>Still can't believe how trash his art is
But it looks great

>free

Why doesn't the manga rank on Oricon?

>There's an entire island peninsula nation full of men who not only go work jobs that last long hours after lengthy commutes through the city day after day, but then choose to spend this money that they've earned in their spare time by going out to stores to buy Blurays that cost over $100 American Dollars depicting animated girls doing cute things, often times limited to only 10 episodes and not even well animated or bearing any kind of artistic merit.

It's a small wonder that the Japanese have genuinely elected the path of extinction. Clearly everything they've amounted to at this point is summarily, abject failure.

Her art is 1000x time better than K-On manga.

>season 2

violet everflop tanking doesn't make yurishit camp any less garbage

>1,281 **1,281 Keifuku-san

Yeah it's old

>Yuru Camp
>Yuri
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
Take off your yuri googles, stupid fag.

> chinks can't watch FranXX because the gubbament blocked it
I'd laugh even harder if I weren't from Russia.

>he doesn't know
Man, when did smugposters get so damn stupid?

It's already unblocked but still

>have some fringe kirarashit property on your hands
>find the absolute cheapest Literally Who studio (C-Station) to animate it so you can hedge your bets for when it inevitably bombs hard
>its the surprise megahit of the season

It is shelved on lgbt sections

Anne Happy flopped

No it's not, you retarded shitposter. Manga shops don't even have LGBT sections, and manga for airing shows are always put in special displays and kiosks.

>lgbt sections
Hello newfag.

Wow this makes me feel so good on the inside. I know we won't have an s2 for a very long time because of lack of source material, but at least now I can feel safe.

>find the absolute cheapest Literally Who studio (C-Station)
So that's why I didn't recognise the studio in the OP/ED. I really love the backgrounds they draw, it all looks really beautiful. I hope they get more work in the future, the episode where Rin and Nadeshiko share photos was one of the cutest thing I've ever seen, also one of the most gorgeous.

truly the Kemono Friends of our generation

It's also #4 on total daily ranking across all genres on Rakuten.

It's really doing quite well if it can catch up with daily necessities like bottled water.

>hating yuri so much you see yuri in everything so you can hate it
Imagine being this gay.

>off-season camping is going to be a thing in Japan from now on
Damn

Comfygeddon

Whew, and I thought C-Station is going to rely on that fujo trash idol show

Oricon sucks for book sales.

drop bombs on salesteens

Yuru Camp is tiny right now in comparison with the most popular time of Kemono Friends, we'll have to wait to the end of the show to see.

Why do people keep trying to force this? It's not 2013 anymore.

On a scale of 1-10 how booty blasted are VEG/Franxx fags right now?

VEG & Yuru Camp are totally on polar opposites of
>Production value
>Hype
>Animation quality
>Story telling quality
>Success

Can't blame VEGfags if they're jealous of Yuru Camp right now.

Yes but one is a big hit nationally and the other is a big hit internationally. Both have achieve impressive things that can't really be compared.

>けいおん! 1 (初回限定生産) [Blu-ray]
>最高順位 ***,**2位(2009年06月20日) 登録24時間以降
Reminder that K-On! only reached 2nd, so this is a first for Kirara. Though it's not projected to sell as much, it will still have huge legs (especially for Vol.2 and 3).

Chinese numbers don't mean anything.

>not projected to sell as much
K-On was in different era. Literally decades ago.

If only it was just china, they're the big international fish but they're far from being the only one.
Pretending the rest of the world does not matter or influence the industry is childish to say the least.
Why is it so hard to accept that both shows are doing great through different means?

Well that's obviously because yuru camp is as important as daily necessities like bottled water.

I'm happy for him, he seems to be a cool guy.

That's like one entire year of salesfags getting anally annihilated over and over. Why don't they just commit group suicide to avoid shaming themselves any further?

He actually went and camped in the locations, so this is good old Japanese hard work and dedication paying off.

I'm so glad westeners realize this show is super generic and boring and so it doesn't fill up the catalogue, and the threads struggle to stay on the board.

I can stomach a bad anime selling well, but there's nothing worse the opening up the catalogue and seeing nothing but an anime you hate.

But it was the AOTY, it didn't flop in our hearts.

Look at this dude. He is part of the Illuminati cult. That's why his sales increased.

It's amazing. Everyone was frothing at the mouth for the big muh kyoani vs trigger shitflinging and this show basically shits on them both.
Just look at how they try and delude themselves, "t-the threads are dead! i-it's not flooding the catalog so it's not good!". My fucking sides.

The amount of assblasted kyoanuslickers in this thread is hilarious, they are even trying to tag Yuru Camp as a yurishit anime when its a pure bliss SoL that deserves to sell like hotcackes.

Is this the K-ON! of our generation?

Why d-do you q-quote l-like t-this?

It will probably surpass k-on.

It's K-on with cute girls.

If they make doujins of this show, I hope they name them yuri camp

>comparing a CGDCT with actual substance to something generic like Yuru Camp
Ayy

If Free and Haikyuu is considered gay then I see why not

Doujins of this show will involve the girls being gangbanged outdoors though.......

T. Assblasted Kyoanusfag.
Sales are justice. (this time)

I watch Yuru camp though

>actual substance
Kill yourself.

it's KF all over again, though I doubt it'll reach even 1/4 of it's sales

It objectively isn't garbage. You likely don't even know what it is, you just reflexively got triggered by it because it's got cute girls in it.

Generic doesn't mean anything and this is yet another example of that. Also people who drone on and on about "substance" are just pseudo-intellectuals putting on an act.

That's not delusion, it's fact, the threads are dead, and far and few inbetween.

K-On is what made the formula generic in the first place you idiot.
>Also people who drone on and on about "substance" are just pseudo-intellectuals putting on an act.
>t. ape

Generic doesn't mean anything. K-On and Yuru Camp are not the same.

>t. ape
t. pseudo-intellectual putting on an act.

>t. ape

>t. ape
t. pseudo-intellectual putting on an act.

No it didn't you retarded Kyoanuslicker. Jesus fucking Christ K-Onfags literally know nothing about anime.

But it did.

He isn't a Kyoani or K-On fan.

Tell me about the overproduction of CGDCT shows before K-On user.

It didn't.

CGDCT anime does not exist and as such can't be overproduced.

That one doesn't have Yurucamp license, it's exclusive to another site. (which also got Franxx among others)