New OAD Episode(s) announced.
They might actually animate the ending

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/masamune_tv/status/967232363737571328
tieba.baidu.com/p/5562564562
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Master end confirmed

source on the OAD announcement?
also they won't animate the end, they didn't even resolve the fatty arc in the anime. if anything, they'll animate france

we can all watch best girl win, together.

twitter.com/masamune_tv/status/967232363737571328

thanks. also i completely missed "OAD" in the bottom right

If it's an OAD they can skip arcs. It's meant to be packaged with a manga, not sold separately.

New chapter when?

What the actual fuck.

Oh my fucking lord. They're going to fucking animate the ending alongside the manga.

The shitposting is going to reach critical mass if the actual finale gets animated.

Just give us the fucking ending already god damn.

Reminder

It's already over.

It ended a few days ago, master won

You wish.

I'm so fucking giddily happy that I followed these three series and the girl I backed in all of them just so happened to either win hard or is well on the way to winning hard. This is the holy triumvirate of winners.

I don’t trust this manga. Aki will win.

cinderella won

Hahahahaha Akifags BTFO
I'm going to start compiling all those images of Akifags saying they'd never lose.

They even insulted poor Botan! That's unforgivable.

Only one of them won though? Megumi won I'll give you that. But Master isn't going to win. All of this is setting up for Aki to confront Master about everything she's done and ultimately forgiveness and reconciliation between the two where Master sabotages herself for Aki-sama's happiness and Aki x Masamune becomes endgame. Then there's the eternal partner in the middle who'll never be more than that.

you seriously can't be thinking they can animated the end, they are sobehind in the anime, they'd have to skip entire arcs to even get to masamune's allergy thing

wait who tf insults botan?
what kind of monster must you be to do that?

It wouln't be anything new.
This is an OAD, something you get by buying the last volume of the manga.

give me one example of series where such an OAD adapted the ending only and skipped everything else that it should have adapted

People in denial like

Who need to defend themselves from the possibility that tsundere isn't gonna win.

ReLife just did it recently

that's totally different, and the final OVA hasn't come out yet, it will skip the story about side characters because it was not about forming relationship but maintaining it and about side characters at that, they'd adapt parts that develop and form the relationship of main duo, remind me where masamune anime ended?

>remind me where masamune anime ended?
Irrelevant, this is an OAD and they will likely never made a S2 anyway.

you're back to square one

SPOILER

Dump

Translation?

boys, I'm scared, showing her all sad and shit, I feel like all that maid arc was just to increase the sales

>What? You want to go out shopping?
>Yeah..
>Something like that
>Well, you seem to be looking forward to it
>You might be right...

tieba.baidu.com/p/5562564562

if you won't stop posting suddenly then don't interrupt the dumping

Sorry. I wanted o help you.

Last page of the preview.

Master won

My bet
>Aki is going to help Masamune choose a present for White Day
>And have him give it to Master

this

bump working on translation
Adagaki-san?
It's me but
Aaah, Makabe are you busy
Not really, but what's up?
Being in separate schools is good but I'm starting to feel anxious
This weekend, do you want to go on a date?
da-, c-calmdown
She's going to use me for food as usual and we've done this many times.
Ah, yeah, I was thinking of going out with you too...
Really? That's good.
White day is coming up too, isn't it?
Wh-wh-wh-white day...
This is bad, I don't have anything planned
(Completely left out)
uh? huh? Didn't you take it back? And you've done it so many times.
What's my reputation?
Whats my situation?

Well then Makabe. Are you listening?
Of-Of course I-I'm listening, that's fine but.
This time, it'll be on me (she's going to pay for it)
Huh?
There's a place I want to go.
Uh...What do you mean by that?
Did you want to go shopping?
Something like that.
Sounds like it's going to be fun.
It might be.
This is it the place, right?
It's a drugstore but why did she choose the next town over?
Welcome.
Ah.

I'm confused, is this actually ending or are you fags just saying it is?

there's no way it can go on for long than this, this is definitely the last arc

Akicucks on suicide watch

I reckon it only has half a dozen chapters to go.

She'll still win it's just a matter of playing the waiting game. Screencap this so I can laugh you all into oblivion once she wins. Mark my words.

I highly doubt Aki’s going to win at this point. She’s laying the foundation to get Masamune to dump her and do maid doggy style while she watches.

>Aki the cuckquean

In your usual romance sure
but in a Japanese romance that's proof that they're getting together.

>Master won
IS not really a good sign when someone "wins" before the very end. That usually leads to a last moment "twist"

Which is why Aki winning ten chapters ago wasn't really a win.

This. I want made to win but I don't trust this retard author.

>implying Kojuurou won't win the gymbrobowl and head down the path of manliness

>implying Masamune hasn't already learned the ways of /fit/

When he was young and fat he went for the Pettanko tsundere
But now that he's HIGH TEST he goes after HIGH TEST women.

Fitting.

Masamune-kun's revenge will be driving her into his exercise mat with such sweaty exertion that she'll be sore in the morning

>Masamune
>Fit
He's a twig.
Like shit Ippo is a featherweight and yet by looks alone he'd probably destroy most healthy Japanese men

Who?

And now is going to happen the same with master and Aki will win. Whoever thinks the main lead of a romance japanese work have leartn NOTHING after all this time or haven't read enough Japanese works.

How many times a secondary girl won? 4 times? 5? Of the total of works out there that's pretty anecdotic. And anyone that expects the exception is going to happen is being...excesively optimistic

>4 times
Oh, that's why Hikaru ended up with Minmay, right?

Even if it's a tradition for the main heroine to win, simply put, it's better storytelling for Maid to win.

And how much times a Japanese author picked the "best storytelling" over the cliche?

All the time.

Masamune is going to help Kojuurou become a man by spotting for him

A lot, actually. Usually, really. A lot of times we self-insert too agressively, because these MCs tend to be bland, and don't realize the choice of heroine represents, in a real way, a conclusion to a personal journey the MC went through that was covered up by the Harem shenanigans.

>Nisekoi, MC needs to learn to move on from his childish dreams and appreciate the people around him, be it his friends or his Yakuza. He rejects his "ideal" girl to be with his best friend.
>OMK, MC needs to learn to grow up and take responsibility for himself as a person, and put effort into being better to himself and others. He goes for a girl who starts off hating him, redeeming himself to her while redeeming himself to the world.
>Monogatari, MC needs to learn self-respect, that sacrificing himself is really hurting the people who care about him. He gets gone after by an assertive girl who doesn't take any of that whiny messiah complex bullshit.
>Kaminomi, MC needs to learn that the real world is more important than 2D, and that realistic flaws are what make people interesting. He goes after the girl who's least like his 2D girls, who's most "real" and genuine.
>Ookami Shounen, MC need to learn that you shouldn't lie to the people important to you to hide your own insecurities. He goes after the girl who's honest to a fault and respects him for the person he is, not the guises he puts on.

In the end, most writers are at least modestly competent. Having a romance that appropriately reflects the themes of your story is nothing new. So consider this. If Aki wins, what does that say about the meaning of this manga? If Maid wins, what does that say about the meaning of this manga? Which is more in line with what the manga has been trying to say this whole time?

>A lot of times we self-insert
Not everyone has brain damage like you.

all these aki faggots from r/MasamuneKun need to fuck off desu

Akifags have the worst taste, but let's be honests here. they still have the most chances of their girl to win

Why the fuck would Redditors come here I'd like to know

>barely appeared in recent chapters.
>won

>Being this delusional.

>barely appeared
Wut

>Central in 44
>Central in 45
>Central in 46

The three latest chapters have all been heavy Yoshino focus.

Those don't count.

Typical akitard

hinata, orihime are also characters who weren't the main focus yet they won

So? You act like everyone writes their stories the same way. And who cares if a girl is winning? The build-up to the ending and its execution are way more important.

>The build-up to the ending and its execution are way more important.
Yes. And because of that Yoshino will win.

no, that's not what I mean. Nobody is sure, I'm talking about chances, refusing one possibility is just as arrogant. Both are possible, that's my point.

>The build-up to the ending and its execution are way more important.
And this is why most harems fall flat on their face at the end. The winner is usually pretty obvious from the beginning, but the author saves their big arc for the very end. As MC's relationships with his harem develops the main girl's development moves at a snails pace. There are usually a few small changes here and there, but for the most part it stays stagnant. Then at the very end most of her development happens and MC chooses her for some reason. Even though up until now his relationships with the other girls have been much better handle and felt a lot more natural.

all those delusional akitards

I'm not an Akitard
I'm still pissed nobody has called out how much of a bitch she was ruining people's lives at the start of the series
But she's winning. We've gone the incest route multiple times in Japanese romance, what makes you think this won't just be another nail in the Japanese romance genre coffin?

>All these people wanting that snake, backstabber, manipulator to win.
Do people even care about the story anymore or do they just want some side character to win to look cool and special?

>Do people even care about the story anymore or do they just want the first cover girl to win for the 50 millionth time because they almost always do to play it safe which is generic and dull.
Of course they care about the story.

The maid absolutely doesn't deserve to win. I'm okay with any girl other than that snake.

You clearly care about metashit like winning rates of waifu wars not the story

Is this akifags new deflection?
>y-you don't actually care about the story

Why do you hate all main girls? Because you are obssessed with metashit.

Caring about story or characters is better argument that wanting secondary girl to win because they usually lose.

Aki a shit

Maid a turd