Killing Bites

>digging is so fun!
>digging is so fun!
>now it's time to take a break and check what we have done!

DIGGING IS TANOSHII
MAKING OUT IS TANOSHII

what if Oshie WAS a therianthrope?

I'd dig my dick into her rabbit hole

huh?

probably get murdered by Hitomi

What were you attempting to communicate with this submission?

be more specific

>We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig
>From early morn to night
>We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig
>Up everything in sight

Why the fuck is the Hippo a pushover? The hippo is one the most dangerous animal on the planet. Extremely territorial, hide that can stop bullets, a jaw that can slice a croc in half. Its kills more humans than all other land animals (disease-spreading insects not included).

Rabbits are for pets not rapes.

Is croc still alive? Can't believe the apex lost, he should have named his special bite killing instead of death.

Dummy bunny has the cutest tummy

So the real plot is the MC trying to stop Killing Bites?

>what if Oshie WAS a therianthrope?
The joke is that she is probably a perfect candidate for hybridisation. It's just that no one had any reason to pay for the procedure.

No, he's not that heroic.

The one with the hardest dick wins, that's what killing bites is

Croc got his brain fisted, about as decisive as finishes get. Dude's a mulch hybrid now.

What is going on in this pic?

Because hippos don't have sharp fangs

exactly what it looks like

>when they intertwine tongues
I'm going to win this Destroyal.

wew

It also depends on the human. Pangolin isn't strong because he's a pangolin. He's strong because he was already a monster of a man before getting transformed.

killing bites

Too bad i started watching this show just now, i missed snake dick discussion.

I've been watching anime pretty consistently since 2011 and this is the first time it has given me a full rock hard boner. What is happening to me. help.

I don't want to rape her, I want to have consensual sex with her.

Post the full scene or don't bother.

It's a male snake, so you had a few posts about double dicks and 'God I wish he'd stick me with his Cobra Cannons...' posts. If it was female, we'd still be talking about it.

The scene gave me a fear bon- no, just fear. I was half expecting some other digging type, or for Tiger to come and Cheetah realizing she was used as mere bait instead of being trusted to kill Ratel.

Instead we actually got a pretty powerful scene, a somewhat amusing lesson on semantics and some decent posting material at the end of the yuri

By the way, does Hitomi ever transform further, if only briefly due to a particularly tough opponent?

I felt really sorry for cheetah during that scene since hitomi denied her orgasm.

Remember, bunnies are timid creatures, inorder for her to trust you that much, make sure you feed Inaba plenty of carrots and lettuce.

>does Hitomi ever transform further
Yes.

>full scene
>doesn't have the face smash
Sort it out.

Me too. Also doesn't the cat lady go something like 'I thought she had a sister complex or is she just a lesbian?'. I can't remember what was in the manga or not.

I want to feed her carrots while giving her my carrot

She's not some animal, she's vastly more aware that she can just finish herself. Who knows, it might've lured Hitomi back in due to the disregard it'd show for the fight.

This is what I was expecting, but you have my thanks - it's way better than what I'd thought. I'm glad it's not some mostly black fur everywhere with red eyes poking out type of look.

>finishing yourself is the same as doing it with somebody
>doing it with somebody is the same as finishing at the same time as them
No. I'm a virgin and even I know that isn't true. Like having a girl suck you off and then just before you come she pulls away and forces your head up and down on your own cock. It's not the same.

Can I feed it bananas and berries?

No man, I'm not saying that it's the same at all. I'm just saying push come to shove she can always have her orgasm anyway.

She could, but she's in the middle of a destroyal

Why do people always like these fucking annoying crybabies?
I don't get it, this is such a turnoff for me.

I guess, but they were doing it together and nobody was gonna attack them during. On her own she's fair game.

also, for eating.

Yeah, couldn't count on Civet to cover her meanwhile.
It would also be pretty embarrassing if her brother showed up and they made some awkward comedy out of it, although, it's probably embarrassing as it is considering what he can probably detect even if he knows about Civet's abilities.
Hopefully she's not scolded too much once things calm down (as if).

So how long before this turns into libcuck shit where the therianthrope will start to demand privileges for their mental illness where they think they're actual animals instead of being trans animal?

>tiger shows up
>Civet releases pheromones
>tiger and cheetah fuck like cats in heat
Man ep8 is going to be awesome

You attempted to derail Killing Bites threads several times with your Sup Forums shit. I'm only replying to point out to people you're trying to become a gimmickfag.

It's cute.

I'm going to assume he's all but immune to that. I do wonder if Eruza was aware of the mist. She already has her own perverted ways and fascination with Hitomi after all. I'm sure she realized eventually. Gonna have to read ahead this week now that Tiger vs Ratel is here.

While I don't want this show to end, I can't for for the mashup of Hitomi's catchphrase.

THUS

They're legit questions. They can't hide the fact that they're trans animal forever and it will blow up on society.

Not to mention it would be interesting since it will show the impacts of people wanting to become animals. Just like how Deus EX showed the impact of humans wanting to get augmentations but showed the reality of the road to get to it.

Except they can change their 'animal level' at will. So they can hide their animalness if they wanted.

Not everyone can obviously and someone don't want to. They can't hide things forever nor should they because it will boil down to humans vs trans animals soon enough and that is something that is interesting to explore over MC muh revenge on badger waifu.

I haven't read any of the author's other works, but I wonder if for more than sport he's trying to perfect these hybrids for something more serious. Death royales are serious, but still a game of their own.

Interesting, latter in the story doggo actually finds herself in a therianthrope ghetto/entertainment district.
She also gets sexually assaulted by a frogman, but is saved by Taz.

Well at the moment, the author is doing Animal Fights. If he wants to do humans vs trans animals, he can at a later date.

She also gets sexually assaulted by a hynea's girl clit-dick.

I haven't been reading ahead so I'm a little surprised that there are that many of them.

Does wanting to fuck her make you a furry?

Welp. have to leave the thread because of shitty spoilers and stay away in the future.

Fuck you.

This plot point is more interesting than the DBZ tournament we're getting. Trans animals can't just integrate into human society and everyone is like cool with it. That isn't how any society works.

Furries are more about wanting a human-shaped animal for Not!bestiality. It's more about the animal than the human, even if there are surely those who wouldn't actually get with an animal.

Thanks for the furpill.

You're in it for Hitomi, not using her as a Ratel replacement.

Volumes are up to 9 or rather chapter 44.
Volume 10 comes out next month on the fifth.
For reference sake, Volume 6 is about the end of the tourney and the immediate aftermath.
Almost certainly the endpoint of the adaptation.

Also we're gonna get more great reaction images.

>that beast Haseo glare
Course it didn't start with him, but what nostalgia. Although considering when he did it, I'm a little worried about the context of this scene. Just a little. Thanks for the insight, user.

>getting upset about spoilers on Sup Forums
You must be new.

I assume you're a fag and would rather be plowed by cobra's cannons?

The fuck you on about, Inaba is the strongest!

Bunny kicks are very powerful.

So cheetah is a total pushover?

How will the 4kids dub handle this scene?

I mean, Cheetah's nor Eruza are particularly tough against direct impacts relatively speaking. Think about a Cheetah being kick by a similarly sized bunny.

Eruza's pretty tough, but
>Underestimating a rabbit

How about you go fuck yourself?
I'm here for 9 years. Spoilering was never acceptable and never will be. The one who do this are newshit like you, a minority. Eat shit, dickhead.

Spoilering is acceptable. It's when you put spoilers without the associated tools that it's unacceptable.

So like getting kicked by a zebra or water Buffalo?

Mangafags spoiling every show as much as they can has always been the norm.

Well, there are no hoofs to tear into your flesh, but I imagine that at a similar size a bunny has a worse kick considering its design.
As much as this series isn't totally determined by animal stats, gotta' consider how many of them are more effective when on the same scale as animals that they're usually smaller than.

That's what you get for having a board dedicated to anime and manga. moot was too retarded to realize this.

Aren't carrots bad for rabbits?

>4.10 ft
Holy shit, inaba is fucking tiny.
No wonder her ass looks so big, she's Latina-tier.

pretty decent sized TKO there!

They are, it's too sugary for them.

Yep. I learn years ago that if it's a show where the plot matters, DON'T enter threads about it.

IMAGINE

No.

YES

Is there a sound version anywhere?

why is she sitting like that?

She intends to expel waste, which she will then consume.

>sitting

?

To tease you with the prospect of the holes she wants dug into.
Nah, just chalk it up to Eruza calling it a fun-loving trying on clothes session.

I don't believe Gecko is done for. They all seem to have higher healing factors than the typical human and Tiger puts a little too much faith in slicing near, but not quite on the neck. It's like when Hitomi struck Lion, only Gecko is less muscles and Tiger likely has more force to his swipes.

She's clearly not dead, but she's out of the destroyal so she has no reason to fight when she inevitably just gets up like nothing happened.

It's a little amusing how worked up some people get about the killing when I'm all but certain simply being the last conscious fighter is all that's needed to win.

Who is worked up about killing? If anything it's funny how reluctant the show is to kill anyone off given the title.

i want to mating press this old woman