Seven Deadly Sins

This doesn't look good....

OH NO NO NO

Summary:
The four Demons are fine. Chandler even adds that Arthur's attacks had no effect, that they wanted to try how good of a thing Excalibur was. He then notices, and points it out to him, that a part of Cusack's moustache got cut off, which angers him. Arthur looks frightened and Cath tells him he has to awaken his magic. The king says that even if he doesn't have magic, as long as he has Excalibur, he won't lose. The Demons then give off the ominous, beast-like auras of theirs. Arthur finds hard to wield the sword as it feels heavy to him and looks overcome with something, making him kneel down. Cusack tells him he has made two big mistakes. One being the lack of strength to use the sword's power and another being he picked the wrong opponents. Cusack goes on and says there were indeed heroes powerful enough to be feared by Demons but that's true for mere Demons, he adds that the four of them are the highest-ranked ones. He then uses the technique called Resonant. This is where Merlin teleports in the scene with the intention of taking Arthur (and Cath) back and uses Icicle Castle on the Demons. Meliodas asks her to give them the Faith. She didn't but tells him his loved one and friends risked their lives to save him. She finally brings the two back to the inn. But that doesn't stop Cusack from moving his arms so that Arthur would do the very same actions and ultimately stab himself at the dismay of the Sins. Especially Merlin who shouts his name. Note that Elizabeth's there. Title of next chapter is "Time for a sortie".

holy shit, didnt expect this to happen desu

>I-It's photoshopped that's not real
Bandwagonfags are the worst by far.

>Nakaba brought back Meliodas's scary shadow
Great. Zeldris's one is superb too. I guess it's all high-quality royal genes.

Not even Arthurfag, but I just wanted him to slice up Meliodas. I hate Meliodas.

I hate it when all being from different planes use human forms instead of their original forms. Like it made sense in Ah My Goddess for Heaven and Hell to use human forms since they had friendlish relations with humies but not here.

But they use their real forms.
The only time they really change looks is in their Asura mode and that is more or less a last-resort type of thing.

Other than that, high-level demons in NNT have human bodys with some additional black energy thingys and Angels have wings alongside some strange looks.

They dont really hold themselfes in human forms for some stupid reason.

They do use their original forms, come on, read the manga. If an extremely powerful Demon transforms into his/her "true" form (Indura), they lose the ability to reason and begin to slowly die (unless let back in the Demon Realm or sealed?), so those aren't their original form. And the Demons, including high-ranking ones, have wildly different appearances.

Troll adventures continue volume 30. But first the family of mustached men celebrating birthday of one of theirs.

Bonus page, I am going to copy tumblr translations, not FKS's

King: “Lord Gloxinia, Lord Drole!!”
Diane: “You both came!”
Gloxinia: “The Pacifier Demon Chandler, huh… I’m excited to see how strong he is”
Drole: “Stand back! This is not a beast you can tame at your current level!”

>that Diane
God damn...

The King (Queen for FKS) of the Altar Side Story

Troll queen: “Bufufu
It seems like we got ourselves some foolish intruders.
My trolls, go kill those villains that invade our holy ground!”

But really, what an ugly form this is…
Even though our magic is compatible… maybe I should have taken a better look…
But it will take some more time until my real body is reconstructed… Bufu
This is all that girl’s fault! That shameless woman that broke our laws!
I, her best friend, even warned her! Get away from that man, I told her! Aaaah, so annoying! So annoying!
Elizabeth!! That is why you were cursed to reincarnate for all eternity!!
But that’s not enough to still my anger… Eventually I will find you and punish you! After all you will only reincarnate again even if you were to die!”
Meliodas: “What a best friend you are…”
Troll queen: “Who is there?!”

Meliodas: “The spell that was cast on the trolls… that was the “Breath of Bless” , a technique used by only higher class goddesses.
The demons call it “Cheat Curve” (?? Can’t really make it out clearly, but it means “Swindler Light”)… Pushing the target’s sense of exaltation to its limits, it’s a brainwashing technique that even stops them from feeling fear. Making them into loyal puppets.”
Troll queen: “You!!”
The son of the demon king! Meliodas!!”
Meliodas: “For someone from the goddess clan that call themselves the white hand of guidance you’re saying some horrible things”
Jenna: “The son of the demon king?! So he really IS that Meliodas!”
Meliodas: “Were you not a friend of Elizabeth, Jelamet?”

this scans are shit come back to the full Koren scans

Jelamet: “Shut up!
Shut up!
Zaneri: “That leader of the goddess corps, Jelamet?!” (the same rank as Nerobasta according to FKS, Divine Lance Corporal)
Jenna: “Sh!”
Jelamet: “I’ll cut off your head
and throw it in front of Elizabeth’s feet!”

MOMMY SPOTTED

Higher quality than that first spoiler pic of ant Arthur stabbing himself and this is what matters. Plus no Umaru watermarks.

ah, so they did brainwash the Pleiades.

No-no, you got it wrong, the magnificent Lord Ludociel just reinvigorated the Pleiades and filled them with his divine power. Now I want Nerobasta to reform her body and Pleiades to rush to her and start thanking the Gods that she is alright.

Can Escanor kill the Demon King already so we can end this shit?

>Elizabeth and the druidfus are the only sympathetic Goddesses thus far
come on Nakaba.

Sariel and Tarmiel didn't touch Demon non-combatants and ended up helping Elizabeth save Assgirl and Mons. They are good boys and did nothing wrong (besides underestimating the Commandments).

Happy Zeldris!

Are these their Indura forms? It would fit based on what we know about them being the true forms of the demons, but Mel and Zel's shadows look very similar to the DK, who is not mindless like an Indura should be. I hope we actually get to see these in the story.

>Toriko intimidation
Nioce.

So he really was an hero in the end.

It was just vitamins you filthy antiangelic, remember the six million goddesses who died in the demon wars.

>But it will take some more time until my real body is reconstructed
So are the goddesses slowly recovering their bodies on their own or are they in communication and planning to do something to restore their bodies?

Is she going to be relevant or not? Being Elizabeth's best friend kind of implied that she'd have at least some relevance, but if she's Nerobasta level and has that kind of personality I'm not so sure about that. Then again she was apparently enough of a big shot to have a special title.

I'm guessing she's self proclaimed best friend and simply befriended her cause she's the boss's daughter.
Gotta increase those jerk points.

At least Arthur will learn his place that there is only one form of human perfection.

Hooray for useless characters and the villains being so ridiculous asspulls need to happen for the main characters to not just die

Nakaba mentioned in one the Q&As that Elizabeth's relationship with her best friend broke down so I think it probably was genuine, it's just that she's devoutly loyal to the clan and now stuck in a disgusting body that she hates because of Eli.

It's funny because:
1) the One Escanor is comically oversized hulk while Meliodas is a handsome shota.
2) Escanor is the only virgin in the picture.

Based.
I really need the manlet brothers to shed their shitty human forms and look like proper demon kings like their father.

kek
Underrated

If Escanor was on a space platform or something where the Sun is always facing him would he be literally invincible?

Which legendary an hero's technique was that?

Ancient Japanese Sudoku Technique

Zeldris´s indura form looks like a demon from The Promised Neverland.

Yes, that's why his final fight will involve him running around the world so fast it's always noon for him.

>Arthur dies
>sword drains his blood
>Escanor becomes the next wielder
>Arthur becomes his Stand

I like Suzuki's stealth lewdonics game.

Loving how what began as a comical side story ties in beautifully into the main story and fleshes it out. Makes me look forward to the remaining sin's backstories even more. Some minor inconsistencies aside, I enjoy that feeling of discovery where the present is a reflection of huge past events that start to make more sense as it is revealed to the reader.

I was expecting the teachers to have some fucked up transformation but not melodias and zelodris. Does every demon have a form like that? If so why do most of the powerful ones we've seen choose to appear in human forms?

Just watched ep6. So now that Diane remembers her feelings for king she will get amnesia? How boring I hope it will not last too long.

Still this would be better if Meliodas was MAN like on his wanted post. Not some little boy.

How fast are you reading? Powerful demons(50k+) have an Indura form that reflects their true nature, but using it involves sacrificing 6 hearts and becoming a mindless beast. Of course they're not going to give away their higher cognitive functions outside of an emergency.

Whats with the constant Zaneri and Jenna bonus pages? They are probably the worst female characters in Shounen since Big Meme and Kale.

Good thing I didn’t pick it back up.

>Jenna
>not great
user, seek help.

I like how massive and spikey their shadow forms are. Reminds me of something from Dark Souls/Bloodborne or Final Fantasy

>still complaining about Chandler and Cusack.
Zel's and Mel's masters were just as foreshadowed as the 10c.
The 10C from the Bible were followed by 2 which were called "The Greatest Commandment(s)".
google it.

Why doesn't Escanor just throw himself into the sun and become a god?

Because that's not how his powers work

>Piercing Holy Sword
>it's Arthur he's piercing

It's just a shame that they are so ridiculous that the rest of 10C are obsolete. I have no idea how angels are even going to counter two of them, let alone the demon brothers.

>Cusack is literally a more fit Asylum Demon

One must admit that Nakaba has a good sense of humor.

Chandler´s indura form doesn´t look beffiting of the highest ranked demon.

that shadow on the left looks familiar

Probably not even the final form.
Remember Deri's and Monspi's Indura kept changing.

Even then, maybe the Pleiades will be safer with Ludociel&co instead of going on their own.

>user, I heard you hate demons. Lets try that thing humans call "sex". Gilthunder can watch.

Ugh

Begone thot(male)

Elizabeth is so beautiful, so perfect. No one could ever compare to her.

How does a scrub like Gilthunder get best girl?

You can't fool me heavenly scum

powerlevels

Fuck off Meliodas

>last chapter's ending was pointless because none of that hurt any of them
>this chapter's ending is pointless because Elizabeth the ultra healer is in the room

It was important to establish that Saber has potential to be good for something besides anal.

And if she wasn't it'd still be pointless because the author will just have some other asspull. It's a shounen fighter, adjust your expectations accordingly. You're not going to tell good stories when the length you're aiming for is "for as long as it sells".

The good guys will win in the end, so you might as well stop reading.

Is chandler a fucking frog?

>Last chapter establishes Excalibur and why does it do. Explaining the reader why the sword is so OP
>HURR DUR CHAPTER WAS POINTLESS BECAUSE MUH DEMONS ARE STILL ALIVE
You dumb nigger

Why is that smile so protectable?

Its the smile of someone who did nothing wrong.

But he knowingly ignores Nerobusty's love for him!

Absolutely trustworthy

He was just blueballing her to build up the most intense orgasm ever conceived in the story of all godesses, but Derriere had to fuck it up. Thats why he cries when he remembering her.

I want to get drunk with angels

Oh, come on. It is certain that Nerobasta is alive.
>that picture
I've read a translation where Sariel was wondering if it was okay for a child to drink that stuff. How old is that midget he is possessing?

We haven't really seen much of the archangels so far. They were obviously playing around while fighting the commandments and even after getting kicked around by the Indura there wasn't a scratch left on them after everything was over. They might be specialized in healing versus the offensive power of the demons. It's also likely that they're still hiding some extra forces, considering the demons have 10 Commandments, 6 black knights and two 2 masters. Might even have some kind of special forms of their own, considering all the parallels the two clans have.

Were the black knights ever shown?

the 3 archangel, 7DS and 10C should just all come together and get drunk to make peace (then all fuck)

Nobody is gonna make pace and drink together as long as this guy keeps running free

They and Baruja (Galand's friend turned Indura) were turned into villains for the upcoming movie. Since that movie seems hardly canon I have a tiny hope they could make an appearance in the manga too.

I was about to post that same exact image with a very similar response, to the point that when I got the error message about a duplicate file I thought I had already accidentally posted it. Also, the Black Knights probably weren't turned into movie villains, considering that they were first mentioned around 40 chapters ago, back when the movie was presumably already in the planning stages. It's more likely that Nakaba namedropped them and Baruja just so they could be used as movie villains. The fact that they look like fodder supports this notion. I hope we get to see the other Indura sketches as well at some point, since Nakaba's monster designs are pretty cool.

I guess you are right about their recentish mentions being some sort of a hidden movie advertisement.
>The fact that they look like fodder supports this notion
The green one looks bad but I like the rest including not-Hendrickson (he is rocking that outfit) and not-Galand (that one is cute), the girl (because she is a girl) and the the giant one (probably the most original of the bunch). The lion mage looks okay for the most part.
But possibly not seeing Baruja sounds especially bad since it makes Galand's death seem more certain.

This was its peak
Shame this manga nosedived in quality from the labyrinth arc onwards

>grandpa bullying
>the peak
You have strange fetishes. Your scene can't top Meliodas vs Commandments or Escanor vs Estarossa, to name a couple of events.

Zeldris looks like a mecha from a game I forgot. Maybe Xenogears or ZoE.

isn't the fourth one like Mel's and Zeldris's forms? Is it royalty? The mom maybe?

Mel and Zel's demon silhoutte look sick.

Indura Estarossa vs Escanor plox, Nakaba.