Is this the most iconic moment in Anime history?

Is this the most iconic moment in Anime history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yIGcJNCj1LQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no this is
youtube.com/watch?v=yIGcJNCj1LQ

It's this one

Part 5 never

no

No

I'm sorry but what you call "The most iconic moment in Anime history" doesn't compare to this

This user has it right. This has been parodied so many times ... not to mention ripped off and given tributes to.

Why is there never DB/early DBZ threads? Why is it always Superfags jacking off over powerlevels and the new form of the week?

Not even the most iconic scene in Dragon Ball

Because DB/early DBZ and Super are all fucking shit

not true

People always talk about new stuff more than old stuff. It's that way for all the boards

Idiot.

Because DB/DBZ threads immediately turn into Super hate threads

good

It's sad that Yajirobe disappeared, he was /ourguy/

that part, in the anime at least, was one of the most iconic moments in DB.

When i was a kid we used to think that Yajirobe was actually a sayajin that had Goku same back story.

I think Piccolo taking Nappa's blast is more iconic.

Im-fucking-plying

came to post this. literally gave my 10 year old self a stroke from how awesome it was.

who?

/thread

Literally any time a harem protag trips and gropes a girl on accident, then gets screamed at/hit.

You have to understand Superfags were probably only 5 years old when Kai aired, and certainly were not alive when early Dragonball was relevant.

To be fair that isn't even the most iconic moment in that episode. Last episode of MSG was great.

was thinking Gohan going SSJ2

No. The ending to Ashita no joe is.

you know you can go in the super threads and talk about db/dbz. super has new episodes/mango chapters so obviously people are going to talk about them

tails never