Love Live! Sunshine!!

I miss them.

for local love

Praise thee, Dia-sama

Why can't Yoshiko and Hanamaru wear bikini at all and wear ugly one pieced swimsuit instead??Nico and Rin could wear bikini despite being FLAT.Yoshiko,don't call yerself Little demon if you continue to not wear bikini.little demon should seduce MEN with scantily clad.but no one masturbates over one pieced swimsuit.

what's wrong with one piece swimsuit

Cuz No one faps with skirted one pieced swimsuit.and all 9 Muses could wear bikini

And it doesnt reveal belly.and bikini is better and Humane way to sexualize waifus.

Nothing, but wetsuits are the true best kind of one-piece there is, bar none.

Sunrise should've been held criminally liable for failing to make an episode about scuba diving.

moose is garbage

Was really hoping they would do at least a full-cast diving adventure in S2, but came out very disappointed. Still haven't shown an official scuba wear for Yohane either.

But what we need is!!!!!!BIKINI for ALL 9 AQOURS FOR civilized and absolute sexualization!!!

Maybe someday you will be enlightened to see the magnificent beauty of wetsuits over all other swimsuits. Maybe.

There is still the movie, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

You and your life are garbage, buttmad rehash tard

Yoshiko and Maru Cannot wear bikini forever????? Nooooooo!!!!! Aqours will be disbanded faster than Muse unless There are 9 Aqours in bikini!!!To make Love live gr8 again!!!

*sooner

If you really want imaginary idols slutting it up, maybe Idolm@ster would be more your thing.

But all of 9 Muses have worn bikini.unlike SOME

of the Retard who calls herself little demon but virgin in reality and Bookworm who has big bob but too virgin

Can you fap over skirted one pieced swimsuit???

I don't. Glad they are dead

for lily

The only reason why I care about Love Live is because of her.

You is boring

I will NEVER give up.

Yohane!

Reminder that anyone who isnt named Dia, Ruby, or Yoshiko is irrelevant