DBS 130 & 131 Synopsis

Episode 130
The unprecedented battle of Goku, of Universe 7 and Jiren, of Universe 11, comes to an end. With the arena completely extinct and fully depleted, Goku sacrifices himself to defeat Jiren in vain. The Universe 11 is declared winner, but a certain one appears...
Episode 131
With the body in pieces, Freeza of the 7th Universe, appears to everyone's amazement. A draw is announced, but miraculously 17 reappears in the Tournament and Universe 7 becomes champion. However, a tiebreaker is made and Freeza receives the Super Dragon Balls. Freeza's fright scares everyone, but something strange happens to him.
Years pass and a Martial Arts Tournament is announced on Earth...

if this is actually how they end it i am gonna neck myself.

>implying they would ever allow Goku to lose with a NEW form
You tried, user.

This is too good to be true.

im gonna lol so hard

>frieza ran out of time right before he could make the wish

COULD YOU BE MORE KEKED

Couldn't be. I thought he had 24 hours while the ToP is only 48 minutes?

RIP SUPERKEKS

Not him, but that doesn't matter. This is DBS, if they want to use that plot device and give some half-assed explanation like "he used too much energy and now he has to return" then they will do it. Regardless, if Frieza doesn't get the wish then 17 is the one who gets it.
Will the madman really wish for that boat? U6fags would be literally seething way more than Friezafags.

Golden frieza ate a fuckload of his time user, it's like how SSJ3 ate all of goku time in the buu arc.

>Freeza receives the Super Dragon Balls
i knew it

My only doubt would be if Frieza will still be resurrected. Goku was the one who promised to bring him back, but will he actually do it? No reason to keep his promise, he could just forget it and leave Frieza rotting in Hell.

Frieza runs out of time and is sent back to hell. Since the terms of his revival was for the tournament not the reward.

Revives frieza forgets to revive king kai again.

Why would russian toei animation place a photo of the episodes tittles and then casually give both synopsis?

To be fair goku is a complete asshole, so odds are he will basically say oh well and Fuck off back his radish farm. In late as of anything meaningful with that. The better question is will 17 get his boat for clearly being the MVP?

Soon

don't worry, he'll get resurrected in Dragon Ball Super Duper

>Great Prieast: 17, you are the champion. You can now ask anything from the Super Dragon Balls, magical artifacts which together can summon an almighty dragon capable of granting any wish you might have. Never once have you witnessed such infinite cosmical power. Tell us, what is your wish?
>17: Give me a boat.
Please deliver, Toei. This is the best ending ever and you know it.

Thanks, doc.

someone post freezer smug reaction face

this one?

the other where we only see his mouth and his hand

or this one

you mean this

yes, thanks. I think there is also one like that in his first form from namek

that pic always fucking gets me

I wish that was true. I am so fucking tired of the endless ultra instinct wank this arc has turned into.

>Goku sacrifices himself to defeat Jiren in vain
Goku blanco confirmed new jobber form?

remind me
when was the last time gokuu sa didnt job?

That shit is probably the best thing to come out of DB Blanco.

It'd be fucking hilarious if the time limit rule became the deciding factor in who won instead of a clean decisive victory.

I'm calling bullshit though, because the potara earrings are going to play some kind of role in how the end plays out.

>Goku loses again

Can they let him win? Fucking once? Can they? He is their main character, why Toei bets everything on Goku, never developing other characters, bringing out more and more super saiyan bullshit but still cuck him out of every possible major victory? I hope it's fake, for once during this Dragon Ball Super bullshit I want to see Goku being victorious.

Yes, it is almost as if there was a pattern going on for all the new recolors.
>SSJG: jobs on its introduction to Beerus
>SSJB: jobs on its introduction to golden lizard
>UIJ: jobs on its introduction to Geran

Sounds very disappointing, so it will probably happen.
Toei would bring Freeza back and have him do nothing interesting, just to end it all on a very mediocre punch line, Making his inclusion in the ToP 100% pointless.
I actually hope they'll do it, it will be the cherry on top of the disappointment Sundae that is the ToP.

It's almost as if Super has a theme of defining Goku as a John Cena type of hero that gets more and more powerful, but is also full of failure.

>Beerus- gets stronger but fails in goal to win
>Frieza- gets stronger, Vegeta needs to finish the job, Goku gets credit for win by exploiting time travel
>Tournament Prelim- fucking eliminates himself
>Zamasu- gets rekt even after fusion, Trunks finishes job

>tfw you can ignore the entirety of Super because at the end of the day all of it was pointless
feels good

Seething, yes. Because if you pump everything in one character, leaving everyone else aside - at least let him accomplish something once in a while. I don't like Goku being a source of last resort, I'd rather see everyone else being equally useful in theor own way, but Toei gives us neither.

>Japanese screen
>Russian machine translation
>screen from mobile
>google search of group gives nothing
>spic system language

There is no fucking way this screenshot is real.

It's not Toei, it's Toriyama that probably thinks his ebin subversion of the reader's expectations makes for good writing. Let's just look att he Buu saga:
>holy shit Vegeta sacrifices himself to end Buu - SHIT the villain regenerates again
>Gotenks couldn't do the job, here comes Gohan -- oh wait Gohan fucked up and the villain asspulled further, time to bring in Vegetto
>oh wait Vegetto defuses despite fusion being permanent, time to end it with an anticlimatic spit bomb that somehow is able to vaporize Buu when Buu has been vaporized several times now and able to come back each and every time.

checked

>>Frieza- gets stronger, Vegeta needs to finish the job,
but Vegeta wouldn't have finished the job

lets be very clear about this Vegetacucks: your boy was going to lose to Freeza after Freeza had just spent an entire movie fighting Goku

Gocucks can’t handle it when their boy jobs .”b but Muh new form”

This would be the perfect ending of Super. A shame it's not real because how the fuck would 17 return?

The absolute state of Gokek

>Freeza's fright scares everyone, but something strange happens to him.
I called this and I desperately want this to happen. I'd laugh my ass off.

This would actually be a good ending so its never going to happen

Its too good to be true.

Why do Soyboys love Super but not the original Dragonball or Z?