Ne ne junon boy, it's Saturday!

Ne ne junon boy, it's Saturday!

This show was great.

too bad the prequel spinoff was fucking garbage

the melting face man

oi. don't remind me

Who you calling a junon boy?

I hear the manga version handles the humor better. It also has a chapter where everything mistakes his mom for his girlfriend.

JIBUN RASHISA TTE NANDA

There's a prequel spinoff? I always get excited for summer when I hear or think of Barakamon. Best healing.

It's set in Handa's high school days, it's pretty different in tone. I hear the manga is better than the anime but I haven't read it.

S2 when?

I wish. Maybe this qt would even be introduced, and unlike the other females in the series she actually seems to be in the running for the Handabowl. Too bad Naru seems to be dead set on Sensei herself.

>The story with Naru's dad will never be animated
feels shit man

The first episode was so awful, tons of people dropped the show right away, myself included. It was devoid of any humour and sensible directing. Some people thought that later episodes were okay, though.

>prequel spinoff
I didn't even know about this, and I was better off for not

>Too bad Naru seems to be dead set on Sensei herself
Will we get an Usagi Drop end?

Wouldn't be quite the same thing due to different circumstances, but even so I wouldn't want that personally.

i agree although i like the series as a whole

Naru and sensei should lose their virginities to each other.

>lose their virginities to each other
Handa's has already been taken my man

>4 years
The latter half of a decade is scary.

I think I'll rewatch this year.

I've had an irrational fear lately.

Will things get to stay the same in the 2020s? More comfy times with shows like this and with user, in perpetuity? It feels like something has to change and make this life inaccessible or unrecognizable. Makes it feel like I haven't made the most of the last few years.

Barakamom is so perfect.

>no doujin of this literal Goddess
Why people walking on this earth have such abysmal taste.

>high school manga and cartoon spin off

what a shitty cash grab and waste of a season 2 budget for the first manga.

Since Handa's father and mother have a huge age gap, you think he'll go down that route as well and eventually take Naru as his waifu?

I believe in stretchy face-chan.

What chapter do his parents visit the island?

In the late 70s IIRC

I-it never happened.