Does Riko receive some form of compensation in the form of royalties from her mother's biography or did the orphanage...

Does Riko receive some form of compensation in the form of royalties from her mother's biography or did the orphanage screw her out of that completely?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!8lJxzLAb!ffjKahvXUQc3yekrpswfZg
mega.nz/#F!lrBASKwb!hW7eg96-npabmWBxoO7Nbw
bato.to/series/38239
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Orphans
>Receiving anything

They should throw this narehate back down to hole to Value Village.

I could imagine a special case regarding Riko giving she's one of the most popular figure's daughter, they had to give her at least something.

only a few people knew that Riko was Lyza's daughter because people would kidnap her and blackmail Lyza. So no, I don't think she received royalties.

forgot pic

The delvers don't even legally own the relics they excavate. Royalties? That's funny.

I will marry Veko!!!

wash her first

>Not using the goo as lube

Would any of the ancap-user actually likes living in Iruburu for the rest of their lives?

He's not a narehate, he's just a jew.

him and Srajo are clearly of jewish descent

I would.

Can't shitpost from the netherworld.

Cawfee

She is very cute.

Dumb bunny, thats not cawfee, it's a pancake

>all those anons who suggested Mitty to be used as an eternal food source
>ch 45 happens
APOLOGIZE

Technically speaking Riko had to pay the orphanage with her digging works in the first layer since it's a work house and not a daycare for orphans.
If kids can't produce an income for the house from the moment they become red whistles they get dumped in the slums at the speed of light and you expect them to pay royalties of any kind to Riko?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH EVERYTHING

>delvers don't even legally own the relics they excavate
Usually they are buying this shit like Lyza bought giant tofu.

>Decides to take Mitty on a little afternoon excursion down to the Value Village Flea Market with his crew
>Didn't even do that for Prushka
>Sixth-layer hag offers to buy her
>"Begone, Centipede Thot."
>After he leaves, she rage copyright infringes and gets Mitty2
He literally did nothing wrong.

I suspect Bon brought Mitty along, strictly hoping to see if she would be copied, and how that works.

>Still no sight of any White whistle despite fucking around in the village for days already
How could those man didn't see a village full of fucking narehate

they probably moved further down. why would they stay there?

Lurkin these threads made me want to read this manga. Is batoto good enough or should i ve searching the archives for local translations?

They smelled pointless troubles and didn't bothered on getting closed to it
Afterall pretty much there is nothing of value for White Whistles attracted by the bottom of the abyss, maybe Srajo could had a reason to visit it like Bondrewd, both seems to be the science and discovery driven white whistles type

musume wo kaese. onegai tsukushi-sama

we have this
mega.nz/#F!8lJxzLAb!ffjKahvXUQc3yekrpswfZg

Srajo is pure European stock. The plague doctors were good men, unlike the Jews that spread disease all over the place

Reminder that archive is just a backup. The MEGA for the TL+typeset team is here: mega.nz/#F!lrBASKwb!hW7eg96-npabmWBxoO7Nbw

>batoto
user...

It's alive and perfectly fuctional.
Whoever bought the the domain put it back on service like nothing has happened, except now you don't need to register unless you want to upload something
They are restoring the whole former Batoto database day by day

I like new Batoto more
bato.to/series/38239

I don't know if you're serious or trolling.

Beside having the MiA ch45 translated by "12 years old boy" with lots of of things to fix whats wrong with new Batoto?
I was at
>Batoto is closing
>we sell domain
>bye
And then it appeared again under new management

The new batoto is an aggregator. It is not the same as before.

How nanachi can even compete?

She cant. I hope Veko will be our 4th member.

By learning basic English

Rubbable instead of lickable