This fucking manga

This fucking manga.

Truly a blessing for all of us with weird mommy issues.

Yup

Mommy issues eh

>Mommy issues
This manga more "onee-san" and "cake" category thought.

what are you talking about she is obviously an old lady

Just hope that the author won't drop the bomb on us with the childhood friend end.

Watashi wa shounen is far deeper into the pseudo--mommy well

She's more cake than mum

Now this is a series for people with weird mummy issues

The guy is way too young.

Source?

He get's older so no worries.

I can't fucking believe Yakumo actually seduced him first.

PFFFT

What is she going to do...?

BEGONE THOT

*pomf*s your path

I'm not getting proper google hits for any of these, so gonna have to ask for sauce.

I am sorry to be that user but I have to know where this is from

>His sister wants her to become a sister-in-law.
>His mother sends noodles to her, also wants her to take care of him
>Her co-worker and friend supports them too

I'm so fucking content bros.

Ignore the shitty name in the image, source is Marshmallow Days. Enjoy! Oh and the raw was Watashi no Shounen.

Thanks! I really hate to be asking for sauce but I couldn't find it myself.

go super saiyan 3

How can the teen even compete with the cake?

Well would a widow even count as a cake?

Oh shit my bad, let me fix the image.

There we go.

Less than air.

Poor girl. How long until childhood friend becomes a bitter, lonely cake and starts an age-gap romance with his and Yakumo's son instead?

this is gonna end with cake taking the responsible route isnt it?

No, the story will be about her moving on from her husband's death and embracing the future. Keep in mind, her husband was about over 10 years older then her too.

This isn't that shitty onee-san manga where she leaves town and the fanbase got a shitty ending. No, this time it'll be different.

With all these teases, a non-cake end would make me rage hard.

How are they still not married?

i really hope thats the case user, i never understood why rui was ever introduced considering how obviously comfymax the manga was meant to be

Do what again?

>I'm older than her
What the fuck am I doing with my life?

She's still a faithful woman. Give her time.

Healing

>milf
>she believes this applies to her

IMPURE

I want to rub that baby belly.

>He get's older
dropped

Source?

>tfw 27
i make quite an alluring amount of money but the years on this site has given me a deranged view of society and women especially. i though crossboarding to /fit/ would renew my self confidence but instead it just makes my insecurities worse
>strongest guy by a large margin
>quite a few mires including a 7/10 chick
>i actually want to be a father too
>tfw fully autismo in the gym
>cant even make eye contact
leave while you still can user.

27 is too early for a man to marry. Wait until 30 at least. Stay rich and /fit/, and fuck pussy.

I just want to rub her belly.

I am only 20 so I am probably speaking out of my butt but I think working out for the sake of regaining your self confidence is doomed to fail. From what I understand, working out and doing activities that you like should be done to reinforce discipline and let you be at a healthy state of mind. If all you are focused on is talking to people and gaining self confidence then I don't think you'll get far with those goals.
I'm a virgin hermit so take everything with a grain of salt just thought I'd share my thoughts.

Damn, this chapter was so good.
The fact that she put the old looking bowl on the altar and use the new pairs made me feel all tingly inside.

>A Yakumo-san thread without a used-goods fag shitting it up

About damn time. Keep up the good work mates.

Yeah it's such good storytelling. This series can't possibly be this damn comfy.

It's only a matter of time until this happens.

Ignore the filename.

Good lord I absolutely love how Yakumo's hair is drawn. It's so fucking pretty every chapter. This manga is great.

no dude you dont understand it yet. my aging feels palpable by the day, and i still havent yet have sex. my mother is pushing me to marry a girl of her choice (shes a control freak so fuck that), and my colleagues are getting married left and right while i sit here masturbating to drawings realizing i cant even masturbate as much as i did just 3 years ago. most anons cant get by the neet lifestyle and thus be pushed into the normie stream of a 9-5, only that they do not have the skills to evade the suffering.

i started working out not to be buff but because i was really unhealthy and felt in my delusional 2d centered mind that my waifu would cuck me if i do not have the necessary vigor. im not even joking. going to open space cold turkey has made me wondered how much i have missed the good things other people were enjoying when they grew up, the invitations ive declined during college, and the money i couldve had if i didnt use it on buying figurines and games. i have discipline, but i cannot be in a healthy state of mind when the conclusion to make from my day to day observation skews badly in my favor.

sorry for blogging, i will stop now.

Did she throw away her husband’s altar into the trash yet? It kinda rubbed me the wrong way when she still kept it.

I don't want to crap up this thread so I'll just say that I wish you luck and just try to improve yourself.

I'll be 28 in 3 weeks and I only had a job once, for a summer, so you're doing just fine. Please live out your life in happiness for my sake also, user.

I have dreams about this chapter happening in Yakumo.

Widows shouldn't count as cake.

People don't throw away the altar of a dead family member user.
If she marries Yamato i.e. into his family, then she won't need keep it anymore. However, the two will still probably go to his grave to pay respect once a year.

They should though.
More than 26 years old and technically single.

Fuck off already. You posting this in every thread here and on reddit, even. This is retarded. You are retard.

You have to be unmarried to be a cake. Widows are widows because they're married.

>widow is a cake because she’s 26 yo
Damn, are we overrun by Reddit?

Do you think that cake is something Sup Forums made up?

Do you love your mother who has 2 times attack all instead of a normal attack

Good job

>is a cake because she’s 26 yo
Yes?

so this... is the power... of neo/a/...

What's the newest chapter? 37 ?

Why are you asking me a question? Just post the link bro.

isn't there this manga where this one older office lady teaches soccer to a weird kid ?

watashi wa shounen, and love between an OL and elementary schooler is the purest

hey redditors, leave this thread

learn to use saucenao

That's why I said "technically". The husband is dead so they're no longer considered to be married.
>till death do us part

I don't expect them to end up together. At least not till his HS graduation.

perfect

I'm feeling like this is one of those manga that won't go trough with the main couple.

doesn't matter, if it gets popular enough the doujins will finish their job for them

It doesn't quite feel that way to me, but I don't read a lot of these. I do know it's rare that the story follows through, and that goes for pretty much every nonstandard romance pairing manga. Or even just nonstandard characters in general. Japan loves this quirky, anti-normal character baiting, but it usually has things settle into the way "things should be" when the ending comes around.

Still, we're in a post OreImo world so who knows? Although I get conflicting reports on whether that actually ended with them together in story. Last I heard the novels ended with them broken up, but there was some sort of weird author confirmation of a subtle line or a post novel story or just him saying it, that they got back together on the sly.

That's the name of the source you faggot.

I really want a cake to take advantage of me

That would be nice. I knew one cake but she was rather timid and suddenly some guy took her. Soon I will be over 25 so even if I find one this will be normal at this point.

>My place of work has a bunch of older women
>Absolutely horrible with girls.

it hurts bros.

Also this manga is alright but it literally never goes anywhere.

Check out Younger Boyfriend and have a good afternoon lads.

>How long until childhood friend becomes a bitter, lonely cake and starts an age-gap romance with his and Yakumo's son instead?
Jesus, user, I just bought these pants!

Would their son inherit his dad's cluelessness or his mom's unconscious sexual aggressiveness?

Will Rui be the pursuer or the pursued?

How does she even manage to live?
She doesn't work and buys shit all the time.

I wondered this at the beginning and I've accepted we'll never find out.

God fucking bless you user

>watashi wa shounen, and love between an OL and elementary schooler is the purest

Nah, it's an NTR story where a man loses the one he loves to an evil 12 year old kid.

Honestly fuck that dude for having a good job and a qt wife

Fuck him. Shota needs to fuck his wife too

Shotas are for cakes ONLY

At least leave the new years udon for me.

FUCK
FUUUCK
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

@168966807
>Free (you)s

Right at the end, lads! The very last chapter. It'll happen here, and in Watashi no Shounen, too. COUNT ON IT! I want to die.

God stop reminding me

Best imouto