Mahoutsukai no Yome

Next week Witch coven gathering and Elias attempting to sacrifice Stella to implant Chise soul in her body
Fuck the Jew

So there will be some anime original stuff at the end.

Fucking jews, man.

Why he does that to a little girl stella?

At this speed it's going past the manga so i would guess a yes on original ending
They did the entire Dragon part in less than 10 minutes this episode

Hope they manage a decent original ending. Wouldn't mind a second season or OVA though.

Also a cute shot.

Dead just like Chise

this is still my favourite show and most looked forward to show every sunday

What was the significance of of Elias' form last episode and at the start of this one? The shota form actually made him seem creepy and condescending.

We don't know. It's probably based on someone he knew a long time ago, possibly someone he had a conflict with that he thinks would be fitting to take their form in that situation.

Isn't it based on Lindel? I'm assuming he chose it because of dragons.

Are people still watching this?

i hope japanese women are watching it so they get the sales they need

The first volume 6k+. No need to worry

I am. I love it

No, otherwise they would have recognized the face
Remind one of guys there was last Lindel apprectice

So the manga is setting up the finale right now too right? Are they going to do their own thing or did the mangaka tell the studio how the show was going to end?

>only 4 episodes left
hope there's potential for another ova

Well, BASED on. It's not like he 100% mimics any others faces either.

is the story that close to ending already?
she's still only like 15-16 years old?

That's a big hand.

Not really a finale. I don't think the manga is ending anytime soon.

Why not cut off her arm? Surely magic can make a new one!

There really doesn't seem enough stuff left

>and Elias attempting to sacrifice Stella
That sounds like such a terrible idea. Chise will roast him.

The wandering jew roasts him for it first

Is it too late to hop in? Is the show worth it?

>The wandering jew roasts him for it first
That would be the first decent thing he did since he showed up

>Is it too late to hop in?
There's roughly 7 hours of it out so far, so not impossible to catch up if you really want to.
And I'd say it's worth it, still didn't have an episode where I got bored.

Well he kinda hijacked her body so it averages to neutral

I started sometime after the first season aired, I'm enjoying it. There's a lot more drama/learning about life stuff than magic stuff though if that's not to your taste.

Depends on if she's going to kick the bucket or not. If that's not the type of story it's going to be then it could go on for quite a long time. Maybe a spinoff about their eldrich abomination daughter going to wizard school.

>day one of magic school
>gets kidnapped
>attempted to be sold on the black market
Yeah I'd read it.

wait
was stella the girl that gave them cookies?

>Elias asks how her day was
>"It was fun, I made a bunch of friends. Oh and I got kidnapped."
>You're just like your mother.

yup

How is it? Looks kinda similar to S&W.

It's closer to S&W season 1 than it is to season 2. I don't think it's a good comparison though.

I tough they would use her , so she becomes a witch instead and cures chise

Content wise it's nothing like S&W, but that comfy fuzzy feeling you get from watching it is the same. Or at least that's how I feel about it. Can't really explain why.

Sounds lovely, I'm in.

How possible/impossible it is to kill Cartaphilus?
Fucker has been ruining everything he touches.

Chise is cursed to die, he is cursed to live.
Something has to give somewhere

>red hair
>top tank
>demonic dog
>demonic arm
Damn it! how much badass Chise can become? Now I kind of want to see her having adventures in a postapocalyptic fantasy wasteland

Its selling really well, and its also getting praise, so everything will be daijoubu

I'm kind of surprised magical beings managed to stay in the shadows considering how much they fuck normal humans all the time. At the beginning of the series I have the feeling magical beings kind of try to be alone without interacting much with humans.

Now I'm surprised there is no some sort of evil cult or police specialize in killing magical beasts...they are kind of assholes.

There aren't a lot of magic users around really, so it's more like "oh hey, this thing showed up and it sucks and I need help"

Why does Elias seem so god damn useless?
I thought he could compensate his autism with his magic proficiency, but so far he hasn't accomplished anything.

So far his only skill is to try to devour chise, he is good at that at least

Elias is like a fit 6'6 guy who keeps encountering people straight out of image macros.
>This guy walks up to your house and slaps your puppy's ass, what do you do? Keep in mind he's 10'8 and works out by turning the earth.
Like yeah he could probably kick most people's asses but that's not going to help in this scenario.

What would happen if Elias tore apart and ate the jew

God that makes me so happy. Makes me enjoy these little threads more.

Because we keep encountering literal gods. A normal human hell even a normal navy seal strike force would be nothing to Elias other mages would probably get their asses kicked but Elias keeps having gods and immortal Jews and fire breathing dragons show up. Of course he looks like he can't do much.

Are cursed left arms common in japan?

The current issue may have given us a hint how considering the reveal. Of course it might be Naraku all over again if they went that route.

Yes.

Does Cartophilus want the dragon's curse to die? But why does Joseph want it? To help Cartophilus?

But it is the cutest form!

>not the manlet flashback form

I just assumed he wanted the cursed arm as a replacement. Like the curse is strong enough to not decay like the other arms he tried.

>we're this close to the manga already with 4(?) episodes left
lads i'm afraid. we'll be completely caught up in what, an episode and a half maybe?

Interesting, that does make sense.

Because he is.
can't protected Chise from anything
can't win against Spriggan
the only thing he can do is bully Ariel to half dead.

Can't he follow her into the fairy world?

If the manga hasn't updated recently, that probably means that the anime is going to be finished first and the manga released afterwards, hopefully with the mangaka's direction.

I think he might have actually said something about it when they agreed to trade eyes but I can't remember.

The manga is released monthly, unless next chapter is the last, the anime will definitely finish first.

Yeah, then it's probably been planned out beforehand, maybe the chapters were done in advance of production and just are released on that schedule.

You know, the reason why his behaviour was such a surprise isn't just because Elias is autistic. It's because they revealed he's actually 50 times more autistic than shown previously. The sudden massive power creep in autism was completely out of left field it's honestly such a turn off.

I don't think it's too surprising, Elias has never really cared about anyone and now his waifu is gonna die of course he'd sacrifice the girl he was jealous of in the first place to save her. He doesn't value anyone but Chise.

It'll probably end with Chise giving her humanity(and mortality) to Joseph/Cartaphilus to let him die and have the side effect of letting her live.

This would let Chise, who is already closer to the fae than humans, to be something in-between like Elias.