"mai waifu"

what happened to that phrase. its been a long time since i didnt read it here nor on normal sites like facebook and so on.

>inb4 move on grandpa
i think i better create a small circle of gentlemen.

Homura is getting married!

But I still say Mai waifu. What are you talking about, Homura? And why are you getting married to some handsome non-white male? And why didn't you invite me to the wedding? And where is Madoka?

On media-realted boards it now means "female character". On the rest of the boards it means "attractive female".

Did Homura really do anything wrong though?

>get with the times grandpa
>move on grandpa
is this the antithesis of
>gtfo newfag

Why are you browsing normal sites like facebook?
And why don't you just stay there?

I stopped using "mai waifu" when it was taken by Facebook-browsing subhuman "every anime girl is mai waifu xD" types. I just call her my wife now.

Waifu now means any anime girl to normalfags. Now that it's been co-opted there's no point in using it.

"My wife" sounds more legit.

I can only imagine Homura being interested in one man and that's Tatsuya when he grows up. She's too far up Madoka's cooch to care about anyone else.

I want to stick my dick in crazy.

Everyone just uses "my" with it now.

Ironic weebs.

They want to drop anime and go back to be a normal human being dont they?
The system is made to destroy everything you enjoy

It's used by normalfags who think waifu means favourite character.
Actually waifufags use "my waifu" or beloved/sweetheart/whatever which is way more appropriate than literal meme.

I try to call mine "my wife" whenever appropriate. The only instances where I use the phrase "waifu" is when there's a possibility of someone thinking I have a 3DGF.

Waifu is an old meme. Get with the times granpa.

this.

Nowadays retards just attach the suffix "-fu" to anything and completely ruined the meaning that having a waifu once had

Is this the waifu thread?

Mai 嫁

How tall is your waifu ?

W-why you need that information?

this is my wife redditgahara

I also use just the term my wife for my wife.

She's the perfect height.

Also waifufag thread.

People tend to stop parroting stupid shit they see on the internet once they grow up.

I use Mai Waifu. The "you're" thing is dumb though.

I just call her my wife because thats what she is

No, the system is made so that you get distracted by frivolities, like shipping wars.
This way you are too busy to ask uncomfortable questions like who runs the system and for which purpose.

I call her my wife because I'm not subhuman scum.

She let Kyuubey live

>perpetual failure
>hateful bitch
>has a loveless obsession with owning Madoka
>ruined everything constantly
>psychopathic murderer
>literally evil itself having destroyed Madoka's heaven
>torments and brainwashes everyone for her own amusement
>original wish was made solely to keep Madoka to herself
>is the most selfish whore ever

Homura a shit

I think it might be seen as an insult because of the weird cult politics these days, same thing happened with "trap" being interpreted as an insult.

Sup Forums people wanting to be normalfag again, but they won't leave and go back to facebook though.
Instead they use both Sup Forums and Facebook, but there is nothing non-normalfags can do so lets see how all the boards become once normalfags are the majority.

Not enough people are watching Azumanga Daioh.

I say Wife normally but I'll say Waifu if I'm being humorous