16 hour travel to London

>16 hour travel to London
>Spend ~£100 to take one trip on the London Eye
>20 minute K-On session
>16 hour trip back
God that's depressing, I hope people don't actually do this.

theyre autistic. what do you expect?

Hate London.
Prefer my native Sussex.
Can't get Harvey's in London, so it's shit.

Why did they not visit Dagenham or Peckham?

The view from the London eye is pretty depressing too. A bunch of financial buildings, the shell tower and the Houses of Parliament. Was just a place we’re tourists take selfies and stick it on Facebook or twitter

>Wasting time on the London Eye instead of spending the day in Shrek's Adventure
Uncultured swines

The last time I went to London with my mates we got a list of places seen in the K-On Movie and went to all of them. The Troubador actually has a pic of the K-On girls eating there plastered to its window. It has good food

I wouldn't know about London, I live in Hull.

The K-On girls should've gone to the norf instead of Londonistan.

>I live in Hull.
I'm so sorry

Every time I meet an English person that travels to the USA, they always argue with everyone about how their accent is so much better and constantly talk shit about America. Meanwhile, the Irish and Scottish travelers I meet are always extremely friendly and easy to talk with despite the difference in accent. We talk about our respective cultures and have a good time without any animosity or awkwardness. What gives?

bongs are probably more inbred i guess?

I love it here.

Stockholm syndrome

>more inbred than the Irish
I'd like to see that

You learn to appreciate where you come from.

Let me guess, you're from the souf?

Newcastle

London may as well be a foreign country now anyway.

The Irish and the Scottish you meet are drunk. If they where sober they'd be shitting on you and bitching about Trump and guns.

You can't say shit about Hull then.

Hull is far worse

Bullshit. Most people in Scotland don't give a shit about Trump or guns, the anti-Trump protest in Aberdeen had to bus up protesters from Glasgow because there was no established Antifa group in the city nor a sizable Trump resistance to speak of.

I've been to Newcastle and all I saw was scum galore set amist a crumbling industrial ruin.

Is this blog yours konlondon blogspot co uk

I got that impression too. My dad used to live and work in London, so he was quite enthusiastic to go on it, but I never got the appeal of it. The view is just dull. As much as I hate London for what it is today, there is genuinely a lot of great and interesting places to go and visit there; so what appeal is there in waiting in a queue for a 50 minute viewing of the roof line of a bunch of nondescript office buildings?

drove all the way down to the tank museum on tuesday.
went to the museum on wednesday.
drove all the way back up home on the thursday.

I want to go back.

they wanted to see london
what point are you even trying to make here?

The London Eye is a waste of time and money. The line is hours long and it's extortionate to get on

The London Eye is shit and t hey barely did anything else

Not sure I'm feeling this new direction Craig David's going in