Dragon Ball Super

While we wait for the new episode to air tonight how about we discuss the use of 3D in the latest Dragon Ball movies? Did you like it? If so would you like the newest Dragon Ball movie coming in December to be full 3D?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xfyeud94JnQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xNyyI5fOz68
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dragon_Ball_Super_episodes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't mind the 3D in resuection F though i think it should be a mainly a 2D film.

There's no episode this week dude, there's some marathon about something.
If there was an episode, it would have aired almost 2 hours ago anyway.

Smears are not bad.

this

30 minutes till el grande Padre gets BTFO

Anyone else up to watching the dub DBS episode?
It airs in 90 minutes, I think it's the episode before Goku meets Zamasu.

Can we have a dbs thread that stays on topic?
People always ignore the op and start character wars

It was pretty kino. I just wish super didn't remake the movies and just had filer tie in prequel episodes that lead to them. And continued with U6 Arc and continued up to this point.

the fuck is this?

your nightmare

25 minutes

ESTO ES EL FIN

Gohan blanco vs el hermano

In general people in these threads know nothing about animation yet act like they are experts, why?

Remind me again why anyone likes this shit character?

The Dub is shit

So there's no episode tonight then? :/

Also how many episodes after the end of this arc do you think they'll wait before resurrecting android 16?

Hopefully.
Hey does anybody have any good braincanon for why Launch changes when she sneezes? I've been watching OG dragonball recently and she's way underrated

NTR bait.

youtu.be/xfyeud94JnQ

Same reason why they say the ratings are bad despite never dropping out of the Top 10
They are contrarian fags farming (You)s

>Ageless pussy and is actually useful. What are you gay?

I don't speak communist.

Reminder THIS is the best DBZ promo. Ever. Not joking.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xNyyI5fOz68

>there's some marathon about something
It's the Tokyo Marathon.

When did you notice that db is normalfag garbage?

when you left r9k

>Ronaldo Blanco

When we got waifufags in a show with no fanservice

>phoneposter

Its really fucking ugly. And its always followed by the camera panning around them well its happening like LOOK GUYS WERE 3D NOW!

Adds nothing and looks ugly as sin.

Blanco meme has reached all corners of the world.
MLP blanco when?

giv saiyan gf

it depends on the country

On spic countries like Spain, argentina, mexcio, Colombia etc. DB is normalfag and casual as fuck

Here is your waifu today,bro

You get to meet your waifu when you kill yourself, what are you waiting for faggot?

Delete this.

Since the beginning of time

Dragon Ball live action movies when?
Buy Toei Disney fuck

30 years ago.

>TSUUU BLANCO

I am surprised Disney has not tried to buy Dragon ball. I bet Toriyama and Toei wouldn't say no to 1bn$ offer

i know your baiting but a db film animated like Pinocchio or mulan would be a dream

When will bardock return?

Why didn't Whis take Gohan, Goten and Trunks and teach them how to go Blue before the tourney?

They would.
Dragon Ball produces too much money for them.
Sure, it's 1 billion, but after that, what?

hmm

Not even possible chode choker.

It says that Goku Blanco loses to Jiren But Freiza is left in the ring, then 17 comes out from under some rubble making U7 the winners by default and Freiza wins the Super Dragonballs and something starts happening to him. Most people expect that means his one day pass is used up and he's fading away back to hell

>No episode tonight
Please tell me this is bait I'm exhausted

Yeh

>alberto barbosa.jpg

It reached there a while back.

3D was alright, 2D was great, and generally both movies were pretty damn enjoyable and managed to revitalize my interest in the series despite me thinking that DBZ was overhyped garbage that I didn't care for anymore at the time. I was genuinely ecstatic to see the direction the series would be taken in after I saw BoG in theaters. RoF wasn't quite as good but it was still a solid experience.

Now it's just pure trash. The only good thing to come out of Super was Goku Black.

no episode tonight

Sorry I don't like your ugly waifu

FUCK YOU OLYMPICS, HAVING TO RUIN FUCKING EVERYTHING

a bit late to the party but; Why are there 2 Zeno and 2 sets of guards, but only 1 Grand Priest? Where is Future Grand Priest at?

Is there any waifu he cannot steal? Will his lust for horses ever be contained?

Why didn't they just make a Hyperbolic Time Chamber inside the 2nd Hyperbolic Time Chamber and just train for 365 years before the tournament?

Japan can try and try and try but 3D CG will always look out of place in a predominately 2D animated work. This is particularly bad if it's used to animated characters (compare OP to the CG Ballroom in Beauty in the Beast). 3D CG can invoke really good camera work and choreography but there's nothing to it that a director hasn't been able to do with 2D animation for decades. Current Western film trends use 3D modeling for what it's good for instead of trying to use it as a replacement to traditional animation. It focuses on extreme detail, giant set pieces, and fluid animation and that's why they've largely been hugely successful movies. Mature fans and critics want quality in animated films. Using 3DCG in anime like Dragon Ball only says "we weren't willing to invest in quality".

Okay but actually

I feel like my question is legit. Maybe not Goten and Trunks but at least Gohan could do it.

I don't mind 3D, I mind sloppy 3D, and what infuriates me is this notion that the worse 3D is better than the best 2D. As if 3D animations take it to another level, despite how shitty they sometimes look.

Probably got erased with the rest of future timeline

Check Crunchyroll, they say so as well.

I don't even get this edit, but you missed his eyebrows.

>that gif
I'm not a furry.
But...

Reminder that broly is handsome.

Gohan hadn't re-unlocked his Mystic power at that point, right? So he probably wasn't worth that much in Whis' eyes. Whis knew he was smart but that was about it. Probably figured continuing to put all his eggs into the Goku/Vegeta basket was a better tactical move. That or he has genre awareness and knew only Goku could win the fight anyway.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dragon_Ball_Super_episodes

4th march

Guess were blue balled

Will we at least have a new Dragon Ball X episode today?

>wake up and see this
What do you do?

No, it's intentional. It's supposed to come across as a dye job.

Scream for Godhan to help me.

Yes yes we all want to fuck the rabbit get over yourself

>reddit
>normalfags

Do you see guys who walk around wearing fedoras & cargo shorts with New Balance sneakers and you think they're Chad

We knew about it for weeks, slow fag.

Bully

Grab her vag

Goku and Jiren kiss when?

He should have instead taken Android 17 who is as strong if not stronger than any sort of Blue Saiyan or wannabe God of destruction or AYY LMAO

I only want to see his exposed extraterrestrial ass.

Why is he molesting 18 in front of her daughter?

Her face is ugly desu

Here's a tease

>tfw Kale will stay erased forever

>Save up all my airing anime for tonight
>Chug redbulls to stay awake
>No Dragon Ball
Fuck Toei

okay so for real

how many women did Roshi rape over his lifetime?

Does he live out in the middle of the ocean because he's the world's worst sex offender? Is it because it's much more convenient to toss dead bodies out into the sea?

It's probably the only place he can safely ferment jenkem

Newfag detected. The autist-normalfag scale operates independently of the Chad -beta scale. Beta normalfags exist you dunce

Only in DBS we could really understand how Roshi is a fucking rapist. I mean, in DB and DBZ the girls always destroyed him when he tried something, but in DBS the girls that he tried to molest actually didn't had the courage to fight back.
It was really awkward.

Lies.

>We
Speak for yourself fag.

he's teaching them what to expect when they're older