Why doesn't Shinji just force himself on Asuka?

Why doesn't Shinji just force himself on Asuka?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcXGgjyV4WA
nervarchives.com/glossary.destrudo.php
github.com/eva3/Evangelion--3.0-Translation/blob/master/TRANSLATION
evaotaku.com/html/alteva.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he's a beta cuck just like most nu-Sup Forums posters.

Done in one.

He'd get his teeth shoved down his throat, you retard. Asuka would probably nut-stomp him into being infertile.

>A thread died for this failed abortion of a post
Why is Sup Forums so shit now?

Did you even watch the show ?

fpbp

Did you even watch Eva? Asuka actually /wants/ Shinji to do that.

He is too sensitive and caring.
But he should have had sex with her when she wanted, ie. the scene kiss that sadly didn't happen in Rebuild.
Shinji is like me when I was 12 years old, when my hot older busty niece tried to make me feel her tits and I just stood there without doing anything.

And Sup Forums wonders why NGE poster's don't go back to Sup Forums...

The Rance Maneuver only works if you're a Chad, and Shinji is decidedly not.

shut up and tell us more

>niece
>older
That's not how it works faggot

Because Misato has already taken care of all of his built up tension and spoiled him for how best girls act, so he just finds Asuka to be an unbearable cunt.

>Because he's a beta cuck just like most Sup Forums posters.

ftfy

Asuka wants Shinji to be hers, user. It plays into her dominant personality. There's also the fact that she would definitely want to be on top, and the fact that nobody wants to get fucking forced on.

It's possible.

My sister is much older than me. Her daughter was born before me.

Because she got to it first. youtube.com/watch?v=PcXGgjyV4WA

You really didn't get her at all.

It's deeply disturbing to me that if Evangelion was made by a western, Shinji and Asuka would have made out at least.
But since it's a fucking anime, it always pussyfoot around things.

They kissed and had sex. Westerners would've made them both middle aged black people, please never wish something so awful again.

>blacks
>people
I don't understand

>Asuka wants Shinji to be hers, user.

You're talking about this scene, right?
For the longest time I thought what you thought, which is that she was saying something possessive/exclusive about Shinji.

I eventually realized that's not what she's saying. Pay attention to what she says right before - they are related. She's specifically talking about Shinji hiding his libido from her. When she talks about wanting every piece of him, she's including it.

And it's also important to take into account what comes before that, too (Shinji expressing difficulty in understanding what she wants.)

Asuka is basically saying, I understand and accept what you want, so why don't you make an attempt to do the same for me?

Asuka was antagonistic to the point of provoking a response. There wouldn't be any conflict if she were dom and took action herself instead of getting insecure about not being pushed down.

Cause he can't and she wants him to.

Yeah I take it back, this makes sense

wtf I hate Shinji now

You're retarded. Have a significantly older sibling (or even cousin) and if they have a kid before you're born, voilà, older nephew/neice. I have 1 older nephew and 5 older nieces, and they're all assholes.

It's scary, that's why. If he got accused of sexual assault it would be over for him as an Eva pilot.

evanjellyon yell

Tanyaposters are worst than Sup Forums

I'm debating buying a scanner just to have this digitized

> If he got accused of sexual assault it would be over for him as an Eva pilot.
Sound like he would have found something to be happy about if that had occurred.

>Asuka
>dom
How can you be so clueless?

asscar

Unlike Asukafags, he doesn't have a scat fetish.

>Why doesn't Shinji just shoot Asuka?

Don't be upset, Sup Forums.

How about you go fuck yourself with a jackhammer.

kek

pictured: archived eva threads

>Rei hidden behind everyone else, only one's face not shown

it's a special kind of feel

I like to imagine she wasn't even there in that universe, she just appeared in the photograph due to quantum fuckery and everyone was like "Woah, there's a ghost in this picture!"

I always figured the failures of infinity thing to be Shinji choosing libido instead of destrudo like he did at end of EoE.

nervarchives.com/glossary.destrudo.php
>As described by the Freudian Psychology Theory, Destrudo is an innate emotional impulse to destroy both oneself and everyone around them. It opposes the Libido, which is the urge to create. The manifestation of one's Destrudo is a major concern for the Evangelion pilots, as the constructs they control are so deeply entwined with their own psyche.
>In The End of Evangelion, while the Destrudo reference is cryptic and unelaborated, it actually goes far to explain the driving force behind the Third Impact, as well as Shinji Ikari's desire for everyone, including himself; to die. It is in fact Shinji's Destrudo that is manifested at the Third Impact, and is the trigger for Lilith's cataclysmic Anti-AT Field.

So instead of destroying man and reducing them nothing, he tried to elevate them to the status of gods, which turned them into Evas. May also explain why the moon looks like an embryo about to divide.

It seems to have been halted midway though, probably by Misato and co., which is why it failed.

Pretty sure Shinji had nothing to directly do with that. It was the Mark.06 angel that fused to Lilith and used her to transform people. Kaworu says that was SEELE's plan when he's speaking to Shinji.

I'm inclined to agree, but there's gotta be some relation between Eva-01 and the headless Eva-01 shapes.

It's totally unlear what unit 01 had to do with that fight

After the timeskip it's in space, in a SEELE sarcophagus, so you would think they used it somehow and then sealed it. But how

Worse, you goddamn ESL inbred piece of shit. Not worst, worse.

Because he’s a homosexual faggot, as Asuka so elegantly put in your image

I dunno why people like this ship so much, its literally has NTR all over it.

He did

Go to bed, Kaworetard.

Especially considering I’m one of the movie scenes Asuka is dating Toji and has a really kinky sex relationship with him

What?

I'm looking back at the script
github.com/eva3/Evangelion--3.0-Translation/blob/master/TRANSLATION

The explanations are mainly in
00:50:03 {Kaworu} Just a little further now.
00:50:22 {Kaworu} The clouds will soon disperse,
00:50:24 {Kaworu} and you will see the truth you desire.
00:50:36 {Shinji} What is this...?
00:50:42 {Kaworu} The outcome of Third Impact, which came to pass while you were merged with Eva-01.
00:50:51 {Shinji} But then...
00:50:53 {Shinji} What happened to everyone in the city?
00:50:55 {Kaworu} Mass extinctions are not unusual on this planet.
00:50:58 {Kaworu} In fact, they help drive evolution.
00:51:02 {Kaworu} Life has always changed itself to adapt to the world around it.
00:51:08 {Kaworu} However, Lilin change not themselves, but the world.
00:51:15 {Kaworu} So they brought the rite of artificial evolution unto themselves.
00:51:21 {Kaworu} Old life is offered in sacrifice,
00:51:23 {Kaworu} so that new beings blessed with the Fruit of Life may be created.
00:51:29 {Kaworu} All this is an act of extinction that has been programmed since time immemorial.
00:51:33 {Kaworu} Nerv call it the Human Instrumentality Project.
00:51:38 {Shinji} This is Nerv's...
00:51:43 {Shinji} This is what my father was doing.
00:51:48 {Kaworu} Ikari Shinji-kun,
00:51:50 {Kaworu} once Awakened, Eva-01 opened the Door of Guf
00:51:55 {Kaworu} and became the trigger for Third Impact.
00:51:58 {Kaworu} Lilin call it Near Third Impact.
00:52:02 {Kaworu} It was all initiated by you.
00:52:09 {Shinji} You're wrong!
00:52:10 {Shinji} All I wanted to do was save Ayanami!
00:52:16 {Kaworu} True, but that was the catalyst.

00:52:21 {Shinji} No...
00:52:25 {Shinji} This can't be right!
00:52:27 {Shinji} You're telling me all of this so fast,
00:52:29 {Shinji} and there's nothing I can do about it!
00:52:30 {Kaworu} Indeed.
00:52:31 {Kaworu} There's nothing you can do about your past.
00:52:35 {Kaworu} This is the truth you desired to know.
00:52:38 {Kaworu} As a result, the Lilin are letting you pay for your sin.
00:52:43 {Kaworu} That's what the thing on your neck is, no?
00:52:48 {Shinji} What sin?
00:52:50 {Shinji} I didn't do anything!
00:52:52 {Shinji} I had nothing to do with it!
00:52:54 {Kaworu} You may deny it, but humanity thinks otherwise.
00:52:58 {Kaworu} However, no sin is beyond redemption.
00:53:02 {Kaworu} There is always hope.
00:53:04 {Kaworu} Always.

Also
01:07:07 {Kaworu} Here we are. The deepest level of Central Dogma.
01:07:14 {Kaworu} The epicenter of Third Impact.
01:07:21 {Shinji} Is that Lilith?
01:07:23 {Kaworu} It *used* to be.
01:07:25 {Kaworu} Now, it is her corpse.
01:07:27 {Shinji} Misato-san... even though we risked our lives to protect it...
01:07:32 {Shinji} Huh? Is that an Eva?
01:07:35 {Kaworu} Yes, the Eva Mark.06.
01:07:38 {Kaworu} Remodeled into an autonomous type,
01:07:40 {Kaworu} exploitation by the Lilin brought the unit to this state of ruin.
01:07:48 {Shinji} The things that are piercing them... are our targets?
01:07:52 {Kaworu} Yes, the Spears of Longinus and Cassius.
01:07:55 {Kaworu} Wielding both requires two souls.
01:08:00 {Kaworu} That's why we have the double entry system.
01:08:04 {Shinji} Then... wouldn't *that* pilot have been just as good for this as me?
01:08:08 {Kaworu} No, a replica Lilin won't do.
01:08:10 {Kaworu} Her soul is in the wrong place.
01:08:14 {Kaworu} Well, let's begin.
01:08:23 {Kaworu} Hold on.
01:08:25 {Kaworu} Something's wrong.
01:08:26 {Shinji} What is it, Kaworu-kun?
01:08:31 {Kaworu} This is odd...
01:08:32 {Kaworu} Both Spears have morphed into the same shape.
01:10:34 {Kaworu} Cassius and Longinus. Both of the Spears are needed.
01:10:39 {Kaworu} But the only two Spears that are here are the same...
01:10:43 {Shinji} Kaworu-kun!
01:10:44 {Kaworu} I see!
01:10:46 {Kaworu} Now I understand,
01:10:48 {Kaworu} Lilin!
01:10:55 {Mari} Seele's fill-in pilot,
01:10:58 {Mari} you can hear me, right?
01:11:00 {Mari} You should get out of there before you turn into an Adams' Vessel.
01:11:04 {Rei} No. That is not what I was ordered.
01:11:07 {Mari} Talk about straightlaced.
01:11:09 {Mari} Your original was a lot friendlier, you know.

I love Kaworu, I wish I had a friend like him growing up

Thank you for confirming Shinji doesn't love Asuka. It is indeed NTR.

This, but alot of LASfags will deny its authenticity despite the Toji scene being filmed and scripted with Anno's supervision. I will never understand the love for such an NTR ship.

>kaworetard gets completely devastated in all discussions of the show
>it resorts to spamming about the deleted scene about the world where Shinji doesn't exist and Asuka lives with Toji

Since we're going to bring up that deleted scene, let's use it as a learning opportunity.
Here is the full English translation of it: evaotaku.com/html/alteva.html
In this scene, the camera follows various characters' existence in a world where Shinji doesn't exist.
The first thing that plays is the title screen "I need you." (That's the title screen that was eventually moved in front of the final scene of EoE - pic related.)
The second thing is the camera following Asuka's bleak existence in this world. She narrates her misery to Rei throughout the scene.

You might be thinking that it's interesting that "I need you." was placed in front of both of these scenes. First a scene about Asuka's misery in a where Shinji doesn't exist, and then moved in front of the scene where Shinji has just exited instrumentality.
Let me draw your attention to Shinji's words when he was explaining to Rei his wishes for instrumentality:
>No one needs me, so it would be better if I didn't exist.

nu Sup Forums are mostly normalshits

Kaworufag btfo

>bring up sequence of Asuka’s dirty sex adventures with Touji
>Asukafag gets triggered beyond believe and copypastes spam paragraphs again
Everytime. I can literally feel his seething anger as he has to remember that Anno personally wrote, scripted, and filmed a 15 minute video of Asuka talking about Toji’s dick ramming her insides.

Even just the merest mention of Kaworu triggers this guy, because he knows he’s lost.

>asuka gets so wet for shinji's cello skills that she has to kiss him then and there

Kaworu's not reliable, he doesn't know how 3I went wrong and he straight lies about how N3I ended. Shinji for sure didn't unspear himself and attempt Seele's ritual.

It's possible that SEELE actually lied to Kaworu about Shinji's involvement.
SEELE didn't uses Kaworu for Mark.06, they automated it. He says that at some point. Why would they do that when he's on their side?

Also, when Kaworu says Shinji was the 'catalyst' I'm pretty sure he just means the original eye of guf opening somehow paved the way for everything further. Not that Shinji necessarily did anything directly.

You don't get what the scene was trying to tell you, Asuka WILL become like Misato when she grows up after all it is her destiny. She wasn't brooding over the fact Shinji is gone, I'm sorry that Asuka isn't the pure waifu that your favorite Re-Take doujins and fanfictions have made you believe.

what the fuck was his problem? Gendo Ikari should had piloted EVA-01 instead.

Stop even responding to this guy. He has severe autism and no life as all he does is spam his fan fiction theories and Eva threads all day.
He got banned for it the other day but he’s back as faggoty as ever.

EVA-01 ain't having it. Oh, there's an Angel right on the other side of that wall? Fuck you, bring the boy.

Its probably one person, the guy has the same posting style and the same file names. That poster has some how managed to not get banned.

>cuck
You're nu-Sup Forums buddy.
>outing yourself as a crossboarder
wew

sasuga kaworuspammer

asscar had a hard life

may she would have been better at piloting a nascar

>worst

Shinji is faster

Is she leaning on a speech bubble?

Her tsun surpasses dimensions.

so desu ne

She has a very powerful AT field.

her absolute-tsun field?

Rei is equipped with the Absolute Toilet field

>cuck
But that implies that Shinji and nu Sup Forums posters have a significant other that cheats on them.

Why do you newcancer misuse the word so much? Are you into cuckholdry that much?
Must be an american thing.

doesn't have the balls

you would think it was obvious from the fact he doesn't want to get in the robot.

You wouldn't have done shit in his situation.

What was Rei always reading about?

>Asuka
>is actually called Aska
why do nips do this

Japs love vowels so much that they put them everywhere and then forget about them

It's a fast-spoken language so I suppose they need vowels to separate things better, otherwise everything would become an indistinguishable verbal soup. Imagine tryin to say "Chryzsckzknv" or something very fast, no one could work out what it is. While "Cheyzsokzina" is much more parsable at speed

>you now realize that the name Asuka is just Oscar, but jap-ified

Not really, it's a very different sound.

They never made sex.

All shinji wants to do is jerk off to asuka while she's unconscious

Even if you don't think is true, they still had sex, it's just that they did it with their souls instead of their bodies.
That sounds more intimate, not less.

I love this scene, I think it's one of the most heartfelt things ever depicted in Eva in my opinion.

The fact that they're having sex while arguing with each other is funny. Mixed feelings and mixed fluids.