Pripara & Aikatsu!

Picking on someone is the second best part of Idle activities.

>Bullying Hibiki

GLAMOR GLOW COSTUME CHANGE

The best is exchanging comforting hugs with them.

Me on the left.

Definitely killing myself right now, see you in Little Fairilu.

But I'm going to Cocotama World.

YOU CAN MAKE IT AS A POPSTAR ONCE IN PRISM PARADISE
YOU CAN SING AND DRESS LIKE IDOLS ONCE IN PRISM PARADISE
DREAMS ARE MEANT TO BE YOUR REALITY

I will miss the beauty that is Rola

Fure! Fure! Watashi!

Who told her that crying was weak? Who was the one who made her so afraid to release her emotions with people who can confort her?

Crying IS weak

Rola pls. We only want to help you.

You can be anything!
You can do anything!
Fure fure /ai/!

Crying show vulnerability and some people don't have the luxury of being able to show it. Some people have to be strong on their own.

What would having sex with Rola be like?

Sad and disgusting

Sure, you don't want to cry in public, but if you're with a friend like Yume then it's fine and if they're truly your friend they'll want to make you feel better and won't think any less of you. Everyone needs to cry sometimes.

Just like doing it with me!

Wet, and you have to commit to holding her tight for like 40 minutes after sex.

Exactly

Until your so called friend ditches you for some stupid reason or even uses what you say against you

There's lots of reasons why you wouldn't show emotions to anyone.

Is she really that clingy?

Remember to hug your elegant yet sexy imouto everyday.

They're not your true friend if they do that.

She is with sex.

I'd assume shed never take initiative to dominate someone

I want to hold Rola and never let go.

Assuming shed ever let her guard down enough to allow it

She doesn't, you have to coerce her into it, then she thinks she betrayed herself by giving her body to you. With a long hug and sone backrubs she'll eventually realise that she didn't do anything wrong and it's OK, but it still happens every damn time.

Now that's heavily guarded if that's every time.

So like....trying to convince her it's ok until what her body wants overpowers her overthinking mind

Basically, then convincing her it was ok afyer her overthinking mind takes back over when her body is done.

She also may not say anything and just sulk or block out the emotions tied to it altogether

Koharu is the real MC of Stars

> went from a loser lackey to a top tier designer and one of the few people Elza doesn't constantly shit on

S4 Koharu is inevitable.

Koharu was a traitor

Koharu is also the best cat.

>Implying Koharu will win agains boring and meme pet character Memehiru

This better happen before Stars ends.

I want to go to therapy with her and help her break through her emotional walls, or at least make her realize she can trust me enough to comfort her when she needs it. Maybe someone in the past made fun of her tears when she opened up to them, but I want her to be able to trust that I'll never do that.

I want to make Rola open up to me and as soon as she tells me her most embarrasing secrets, Elza comes in and we both laugh at Rola the loser idol

Memehiru has nothing left to prove. She beat her sister, she saved Rei from self-destruction and she was the last idol fed to Elza before the LOLYUMEWINS performance. Beating Koharu and keeping her S4 title accomplishes nothing.

Accurate depiction of Rola not wanting to be seen even partially nude

Yeah...a person like that is the reason I have my emotional walls.

How would she handle a hot spring where she's not allowed a swimsuit or even a full towel to cover herself with?

Demand a private bath?

Some faggots are like that. I'm not. I just want her to be happy, which is ultimately impossible if she can't let her pain out.

For me personally most of my pain is so deeply rooted and hidden that I can't remember chunks of my childhood. Music from that age brings the memories back out. But I've gotten insanely good at blocking things out and hiding them.

Rola and Koharu should save themselves the embarrassment of challenging the current S4 idols and transfer into the dance school when Yuzu leaves.

Yume is sexy.

Another one.

Sexy idols

Whoever designed that dress really wanted to fuck Sophie.

ii nioi

There is nothing wrong with smelling your favorite idle's bum (unless she is Akari in which she is MY favorite and mine alone).

Butt sniffing is my fetish and I'm going to sniff Akari's butt.

Ito meets Naru

I said don't! Akari is my idle to sniff, go sniff another!

Rola should have done that on the first season.

I'm gonna sniff her right now! My face is inches from her butt!

I think the same. Rola should have done a transfer sooner. The thing is she could have either gone to the dance school or she could have gone to the theater school because she liked Tsubasa.

>boobs
That doesn't look accurate at all.

I bet Rola gets embarrased by it, but eventually can't help but fantasize over sniffing Elza's butt

I remember when Akari sniffed my butt. It felt weird but I got used to it eventually.

Nobody wants to sniff Elza's butt. If they want to smell shit they can sniff any part of her for that.

Tonight I will masturbate to the thought of Akari worshiping Ichigo's butt.

No hugs, no friends, no butt sniffing. You guys aren't giving Elza anything.

I would gladly give Elza a hug if she would just treat my damned sheep properly for once.

Ichigo is going to stick a few fingers in Akari tonight.

No, rola secretly wants elza to take her by force. No chance of her fighting back, but she wouldn't want to regardless.

Get off my boat ainon.

Subaru-kyun gets hit by a train. The car he was traveling in now looks about as much like a car as Reona does a boy, so it's pretty clear that no-one could have survived the impact. That's OK though because Ako likes Kanata now, until she found out that Kanata and Subaru were in the same car. How does Ako cope?

Which idle has the most sniffable butt?

She just falls for the next boy near here

How come you aren't one of Aira's suitors?

What's the point of M4 when there are only 4 males students at the school to begin with?

I'll be there for her.

Romance angle with >boys. OGkatsu had it too but it was usually shota love or men. Most of OGkatsu's .boys were men who worked with the ladies. Basically it was young girls crushing on older guys. Stars made it >boys were >boys but then slowly went for our girls. I liked when Raichi was almost as tall as Aoi and Aoi started noticing. The there was Ichigo's dad making all the girls wet. Rin and Johnny was cute.

Let's hope AiFure has no romance. The romance is the main thing keeping me from pushing through Stars S1.

There was no point.
Aikatsu writers are hacks.

Rin and Johnny were great.

>romance
There was never romance to begin with, M4 appears once every 50 episodes or so and they literally do nothing.

I wish they had done something with it besides tease us. I love triangles and complex relationships but for them to flat out abandon the M4 with nothing was a pain. Ako's interaction with the M4 is the only thing I look to when it comes to romance. Oh and then there is Asahi and his antics.

>Subaru, Kanata
Beta.
>Asahi
Incest and >Koharu.
>Nozomu
Who

I bet Huruka Luka has had more speaking lines than Nozomu.

I'm gay

That's it? I'm both gay and incest.

I want to lick you on the neck, chest and butt.

At this very moment I am using my onahole while looking at pictures of Akari.

Prove it.