ITT: Anime from this season that you dropped

ITT: Anime from this season that you dropped

you just posted it

Dropped: Beatless, Death March and Pop Team Epic.

jokes on you, i haven't even started watching it

I haven't dropped FranXX yet but probably will soon. How stupid was the beach episode?

It actually had character development, world building, and Dr. Franxx gave cryptic warnings.

Pretty fucking awful. Felt like a waste of time save for a couple of scenes in the beginning.

I don't care if you drop the show, but if you do, please have the resolve to not come back if you see something "exciting" is happening in the catalog, just to whine again next episode.

As someone who actually has enjoyed the show so far, aside from their exploration through the town which took like 6 minutes of time it was entirely fanservice filler. Honestly one of the worst episodes yet IMO

Sorry, I don't respond to bait.
Oh... wait...

I'm currently watching franxx, on ep 5. I'm thinking about dropping it, I don't really see the appeal.

wtf i hate franxx now

Darling, Houshin Engi and Beatless

So far I dropped the one you posted, VEG, Takagi-san and Pop Team Ebin.

sage goes in all fields

Trigger is always over-hyped, this is nothing new. They've become the new Gainax (not at all surprising considering their staff) and as such everything they create has the "OMG Rofl SO creative and weird and Original!" Tag stamped on. When you watch however you find simplistic fight scenes designed to just "look" as kinetic as possible when it is just low detail

Takunomi, Miira no Kaikata, Märchen Mädchen, Hakyuu Houshin Engi, Citrus and Beatless. Also why is everyone talking about Franxx in this thread too? Stop this console wars at once Sup Forumsermins and go back to your shitty board.

Dropped at episode 6. The beach episode can't be worse than that.

Try harder

Oh you'd be surprised.

because of how bad it is innit

It's a standard beach episode with some extra info on the series' world, could have been worse desu.

Even japan hated it. Let that sink in.

shut up faggot it was cute
I dont even like the show and it was the best episode by far

Grancrest and VEG

Everything except the one you posted.

I dropped killing bites.

I'm still watching FranXX for Ichigo and my bro Goro.

If one of them ends up dying, I'll drop this shit.

>bro character in a Trigger show
>not dying
Haven't you learned your lesson yet?

Whoa... such a epic post. How can I learn to shitpost like you!?

>Franxx shit

The only one. It was boring and overrated. A show made for plebs. Dropped in episode 3.

Truth hurts huh.

dumb ellipses fiend

violet evergarden
yuru camp
sora yoi
dagashi s2
after the rain

Maybe A-1 Pictures can be the unlikely hero who'll save Goro from a bro death fate.

Mhm, looks like franxx passed.

You know an anime is good when it covers the entire catalog regularly.

Has non-stop threads, and the final requirement is anons going out of their way to attack it, awoth passive aggressive post and backwards compliments.

If a show reaches all the requirements it is aots. I knew this one was special, it’s definitely been a while.

>Even japan hated it

No they don't.

Shit trends too you fucking idiot.

agreed my friend.

can u just tell us what they are now so i dont have to slog through 20min of fan service to get 3 min of useful info?

the best sign that a show is good is when aniplex executives love it so much that they pay taiwanese sweatshop workers dimes per hour to constantly flood it in every corner of the western internet

So long as the japs like it.

You and your aniplex boogieman. Did you know that they banned the show in china before?
Sweatshop workers my ass.

They fucking hate it

Taiwan is occupied by the Republic of China, not the People's Republic of China. PRC sanctions would therefore have no direct effect on Taiwanese industry.

Dropped Franxx, Takagai-san, Houshin Engi, and Basilisk

Still watching
Kokkoku
Killing Bites
Toji no Miko
Nanatsu no Taizai
Shogi lolis
Death march
Grancrest
Garo
Citrus
Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens
Hitori no Shita The Outcast
Cardcaptors
Mitsuboshi Colors

>sales shit

As if you've ever purchased anything in your life without using your parents money, let alone bought anime bds.

No arguments against numbers eh?

I don't know how you got any of that out of what I said because what you said has nothing to do with my post.

No, speedreader and/or homosexual.

Would you call someone a speedreader if they flip to the Do section in the phone book without scanning through A through Dn?

What the FUCK kind of analogy is this.

I never argued about numbers to begin with. The first post was talking about whether japan likes it or not. Can you follow?

good lord this guy is actually a goddamn east asian or something it's like picking up a televised debate club from outer space

i'm just not interested in literally watching my brain turn into mush as i look for the two important plot points in a bloody beach episode.

Watch the part with the APE overlords and watch the parts with Dr Franxx. That should be enough.

Then fuck off and consider a new hobby.

How much of Sazae-san have you watched?

thanks for actually responding with something useful

i mean if i want to literally destroy my brain i can go watch some other animes that actually do the job better.

i mean, most seasonal anime trend. This means nothing.

>Watching normalfag shit

Only the best ones do.

>capitalizing swamp arrow pseudocitations

>just turn off your brain
There it is.

>Literally asking to skip all the character interaction and get the cliffnotes
Brainlets will point at those with 100+ IQ and say "He is a brainlet, he is not like us."

>>just turn off your brain

>just skip half the episode dude lol who needs to watch the show

He's obviously doing his best to not drop this trash show altogether.

Nice post faggotron, sure convinced me with those hot opinions.

Fateshit, again.

It is not trash, it's a postmodern meditations on the very nature of postmodern meditations, how many Greenaway films have you watched?

Ito Junji and Slow Start

>its not trash
user have you actually watched it?

>putting words in anons mouth
Do you just read cliff notes and watch reviews?

>It's not trash
>KLK image
The Ironing.

You really do have the reading comprehension of a pidgeon.

>no argument
your brains been off since birth.

Yuru Camp after ep1. It looked like a comfy but slow and uneventful show.

> physical copy sales are an accurate representation of popularity in the digital age
get with the times dumbass. Just look at this thread, everyone's talking about it.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Darling in the FranXX. The plot is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of postmodern meditations most of the philosophy will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also 02’s existentialist outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Greenaway films, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the sex imagery, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Darling in the FranXX truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the piloting sysem, which itself is a cryptic reference to Doggy style sex. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as A-1 Picture’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. :joy:

And yes, by the way, i DO have a 02. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid :sunglasses:

Woah haven't seen this meme post before

>…
Reddit please go and stay go.

What's your favorite Greenaway film?

thx 1138

>ellipsis is a reddit meme
I'm sorry for being a literate person, didn't mean to offend.

>reading comprehension
Nice stock argument user, really takes a genius to come up with such lazy rebutal.
Please show me where that user said "just turn your brain off."

droped everything but : ramen ( realy good )
and grancrest ( soon to be droped )

Dropped devilman, too weird actually lol, similar to why I never finished texhnolyze.

The real issue is boobs eating people makes me harken back to the days of Bible Black, NSN, and Elfen Lied, and that sort of visual "pushing of the envelope" makes it seem sort of dated if that makes sense. Been there done that.

Didn't really give cockoku and evergarden a chance but they didn't seem amazing from what I saw which is what they were hyper to be, just meandering/slow respectively. Started watching logh instead which will probably last me until next season.

Disappointed desu nee, usually you can complain and say "oh this season was shit" but even worse than that this season had shows I should've liked but ended up just slightly off the mark for whatever reason which sucks. Not really into ultra-moe, harems, and Trigger's style is grating all their shows are becoming all of the house style like KyoAni which is super boring.

Is Urobutcher doing anything this spring or summer? At least the Psycho Pass movie was fun and interesting.

What did he mean by this

go back to wherever

Devilman.
I'll stick to the manga/OVA.

I only drop homoshit(all male cast) and watch everything else, it might be hard to watch 20 anime per season, but i love it, so it's worth it.