Story Time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-cgCoNN8Vo
barikios.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oof. Thanks for dumping OP

hurr durr skipped a page

Poor Fox Goddess. It is understandable though.

This is always just sad to me. Poor girl.

I mean she was a jealous cunt.
BUT he was a faggot for not impregnating the loli fox goddess.

>dindu nuffin wrong
>yet

I like her manner of speech.

Going from happy, sad, comfy, and spooky in span of 7 pgs.
What an emotional rollercoaster

I would like a serie about yandere fox goddesses, probably getting really creepy here and there, then going back to comfy comedy, until she gets another fit of jealousy.

>sister and wife die young

wow, I wonder how much did his granddad take from the fox? maybe all that without realizing she was the cause until late in his life, I could bet first sealing was heartbreaking for both sides.

>mfw just started reading Ayakashibito

Why didn't he protect that smile?

The foxgirl tried to kill his waifu, the waifu's smile takes priority.

Now post the brown fox one

I think the biggest thing to me is how he did it immediately and with no emotion. He basically sent a loving, albeit crazily so, cute fox goddess into what we can only presume is hell. As well as turned down immortality for a relationship that I doubt ill last a long time. While I'm conflicted about applying the concept of moral agency to her, I can't definitely say that he made some stupid choices.
Overall, everything could've gone a lot better...

>I think the biggest thing to me is how he did it immediately and with no emotion
This fox goddess was going to kill his girlfriend and he became aware that she's also responsible for killing his Grandmother and both his Great-aunts. If anything that guy is more composed than I would be in that situation.

I'd rather have a normal relationship that's within my mortal life than one tainted by a crazy overpossessive immortal.

Now post how she gets a brown fox waifu

Beat me to it

How do we know that his female relatives didn't simply share a genetic predisposition towards breast cancer or something? It could all just be a coincidence.

Honestly I probably would have accepted the immortality offer. As long as I can arrange for an Internet connection and go out every few years to buy some games and systems in bulk I'd be happy. I could just download anime or something. I could probably live without that stuff but it'd be nice. No reason for her to refuse either, because she could use it too.

Obviously one of the absolute conditions would be "Stop cursing the people close to me."

You have to assume that with the author not pointing anything out it was either not present or irrelevant.

Well then I suppose that we have different priorities. I think I'd stay, master an art or two and decide exactly when I wanted to die. Having the power to spend my life (limited or infinite) on lazy, care free days is something I'd like very much.

If she doesn't understand or simply doesn't have the capacity to understand concepts like what is right, wrong, and permissible then can she really be blamed for being "wrong" in her actions? You can't blame a dog for killing rabbits, we don't execute the insane for murder, and you might not be able to blame a little fox girl for cursing someone out of jealousy. You might get mad, but that doesn't mean you have any logical right to be.

You can still be angry or even hate someone crazy who killed someone, that's not the issue there.

The issue is the punishment.

This is assuming you couldn't just leave when you wanted to and go back to aging at the same rate you would have been before coming into the barrier.

Even if you spent a third or half of your life in that barrier you are leading a significantly longer life.

And not a single fuck was given.

I'm not saying you can't. I'm saying that you shouldn't. You shouldn't blame them as if they were fully functioning humans.

If anything she's been enshrined on that mountain for everyone's safety, it could be conceived as being a punishment but in reality it's a precaution. We don't put insane murderers in asylums as a punishment, they might have no way of understanding that what they did was wrong so punishing them is ultimately useless, we put them there to separate them from society and to hopefully fix them.

All of this could have been avoided if he had been a little smarter.

>It could all just be a coincidence.
>Fox goddess is attracted to your grandfather
>every woman he was close too at the time died
>Fox Goddess is attracted to you
>your girlfriend is on death's door
>fox goddess talks about how she hasn't caused any natural disasters yet
>yet
She's getting the talisman user.

>You might get mad, but that doesn't mean you have any logical right to be.
Christ user, don't let the cute exterior fool you.

Every single time this gets posted
people always miss the curse dolls on the third panel of this page

A nice VN.

Meh, I won't lie and say that her cuteness doesn't effect her case, in principle though I would at least "side" with her even if she wasn't so.

You definitely couldn't call me a pragmatist.

Maybe he would have if she hadn't try to kill his gf first.

Pretty sure there's a picture before this, but I can't be arsed to find it atm

Aaand the end result

Well I hope you don't like imouto's user.

What habben
Is that cum?

Brain juice, I presume.

Looking at the events the girlfriend probably only got sick after he had mentioned it in her presence. So it wouldn't be hard to piece them together.

>Not posting the after story

Thanks for pointing it out.

This artist looks fun.

You will never have an immortal foxgoddess with a fluffy tail and ear pussies.
Hold me guys

Immortality is the most depressing shit
youtube.com/watch?v=2-cgCoNN8Vo

people who fear immortality just have a low amount of life experience
did you ever have a pet growing up? probably not. it's sad when that pet dies, but you eventually get over it, and will eventually get new pets. you learn that although you love them, they are, at the end, nothing but animals

Did he die?

Surrounded by predators? Of course.

he does great short stories, even if he is a little edgy at times

>people who fear immortality just have a low amount of life experience
The thing about immortality to fear isn't the loss of loved ones, but having to experience the death of reality around you as it fades away into nothingness over the long, painful course of several billions of years. An endless eternity of nothingness and cold is your inevitable future, but you do not have the pleasure of the cessation of your life functions to stop experiencing nothingness. It'd be a sensation like death, but forever.

That was a complete non sequitur.
>they are, at the end, nothing but animals.
But humans aren't animals. This post doesn't make sense.
I say it's depressing because you don't live as a human and you'll always be left behind by other humans. You'll never understand death. Nor will any of your actions have sincerity because you can't risk yourself no matter what you do. You'll never know what it means to live and die for something or someone.
And he's completely right too

MUDA DA

Does this guy have fluffy ears penetration fetish?

>humans aren't animals.
Seems like someone wasn't paying attention during Biology.

That was the response I expected as soon as I hit enter. My fault for being unclear.
Humans aren't treated the same as animals for a reason.
We have consciousness and morality and we can recognize the significance of death.
When the other poster says you only fear immortality because you never had to bury a pet and realize you get over them, I ask him how could he equate a pet with a human? People clearly don't get over the loss of family members or loved ones as easily as a housepet. We have fundamentally different "value" from animals.

>But humans aren't animals
Humans are animals. Animals with extremely developed cognitive and mental faculties and abilities, but animals nonetheless. Perhaps the most interesting feature about this animal is that it is a species full of contradictions. Despite having such a long growth period, it's one of the most successful species on the planet. Despite being the most successful species on the planet, it does not eat other species into extinction, but instead harvests other species and plants for its own benefits. Despite THIS, it's also a species known for consciously protecting and even preventing other species on the planet from going extinct. Such a strange animal, huh?

>it does not eat other species into extinction
Tell that to the megafauna we decimated

When I grow up I wanna become an animal.

Slut

This is so sad but understandable. This kind of god doesn't understand shit about mortals, her promise about making you immortal will probably turn into a horror experience and she wouldn't even know why or how to fix it.

>Magic and Gods are real
>Seals her away
This is a fucking just.

see She's evil

Fuck you. If magic is fucking real and so are the Gods you have to share that shit. If she could make him immortal she could probably do other shit to advance humanity and the world.

Evil os subjective when you have infinite power to do good.

>nothing wrong
Then what are those dolls with nails in them?

Okay, the wife I can understand but why would the fox be jealous of the sisters? Did she consider them romantic rivals too or what?

>She's evil
That's not evil, that's just lonely.

>fox girl is embarrassed because she can't wear the headphones over her ears

or

>fox girl is embarrassed because he caught her using human ears

I'm confused by this one.

Who drew this?

FOUR EARS

Image search told me it's from this guy.
barikios.tumblr.com/

>But humans aren't animals
Not only are we animals, but our brains aren't equipped for that long a lifespan. Your perception of time increases with age, your ability to recall diminishes, memories are a very fuzzy topic but there's reason to believe that eventually if you live long enough you won't be able to differentiate when things occured in your life even without stuff like dimensia setting in.

Living forever could easily become a nightmare for you as your brain collapses under the weight of time and activity. And this little fox goddess won't care because all she wants is you to be by her side so you'll be her "pet" in this case as she sustains you through eternity or until someone comes along to seal her away.

>You can't blame a dog for killing rabbits

No, but we do kill dogs and other animals that kill humans.

He only meet her for a short time, probably didnt have the implied long friendship like his grandad had with her, for him it was just dealing with a potential disaster according his grandparent letter

Damn, she really is evil, I thought that her "divine" or better word "super natural" aspect could made her jealousy to manifest in the form of curses, and she didnt really know, like how a volcáno god could trigger a explosion just be being angry and no really desiring it for happening, but those dolls, she is evil

She is a crazy yandere, you could marry her and live a normal life, but if you comment something like " I went to the supermatket, the clerk there is a really nice girl" she will curse them

Man that doujin really is a heavy read at some parts