Overlord

Will we see Ainz next episode? What sort of protagonist barely appears in his own series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02pmPMCWHGo
pastebin.com/U7Tesy63
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First!

Ainz isn't the protagonist this season.

Then who is? You don't just change protags mid-show.

>The world is large, after all. Neia’s journey with the ambassadorial delegation had let her realise how tiny the world she once knew had been. Across the ocean, beyond the mountain, and in the depths of the forests — there ought to be something out there. The sages who could scoff at Neia’s problems and tell her the answers ought to be out there too.

People who don't see Neia is being set up as a SKAOG adventurer are fucking blind.

Climb.

Please don't lewd my daughter.

I WANT TO DROWN LUPU'S WOMB WITH MY SEMEN

She's just an innocent mimidoshima, not for impregnating.

Anyone else watching the anime without having read the LN?

I've been reading the manga and it's fucking mental that the anime already caught up with it. Why is the mangaka so slow?

that's how overlord is
most of the story is told from other characters points of view

Imagine if the anime pulls a Dragon Ball Z, and starts making up gratuitous amounts of filler material whilst waiting for the LN to catch up.

Also, the LN is the source material, not the manga.

Filler is only an issue with old style shonen shit like DBZ where both run concurrently. The anime has had a two-year break, and the manga adaptation started a year earlier anyway. It's crazy that with a three year advantage the manga is already behind the anime and will be even further behind once the season is over.

It feels like the anime is going to catch up to the LN soon.

But she's so attractive!

That's just another red herring. What she's really being set up for is death___________

It's weird how an anime can feel so slow paced yet so rushed at the same time.

Why was Aibnz so supportive and protective of Neia throughout vol 12 when the finale showed he didn't give a fuck about her?

Don’t be stupid. Assuming each season adapts three volumes, we’d need two more seasons before the anime catches up. That’s without even considering the volumes that will be released during that time.

The reason such an OP protagonist even works is because he isn’t overexposed. Sometimes fans don’t know what they really want in their own series, and that’s the case here. If Ainz appeared as often as some people want, then he’d get boring fast.

>this fight still hasn't been topped
Entoma fight has potential but the intense part is off screened in the novel so it's gonna be a disappointment.
youtube.com/watch?v=02pmPMCWHGo

Season 2 makes me want to cry. Mad House was known for good quality in the past, did ouvorlowd get the C team of under paid interns?

Climb is your God now

Stop picking still frames to show “bad animation”. That’s as amateurish and ignorant as it gets. I do agree that episode 7’s animation was below average (since they are saving their budget for the good parts), but most of the animation until then was clearly a step up from season one.

Overlord isn’t about fighting. The fights are not the appealing part, and they become more and more infrequent as the series progresses. I think if Volume 9’s SPLAT is animated correctly it could top that.

>Stop picking still frames to show “bad animation”.
It's a full complete image, I'm not cherry picking small individuals far off in the background. Hilma is talking and the scene is focused on her, yet look at how it came out. It's also very weird that all the Sebas centered parts have QUALITY in them. There's some bullshit going on but we'll never know exactly what.

Japanese would rather die than admit they fucked up.

>Overlord isn’t about fighting
>every volume has fights and action
It's a key part of the series.

leave nazarick to us

>climb isnt in this
Nice meme collage fucker. Almost had me

Looking at stills of Sebas from season 1 and season 2 is totally different. The quality is up quite a lot.

he wasnt last season either.

bd will fix it

no one besides CD is going to stand even a single second if they try Nazarick, and she's going to be by Ainz side cause she a fuckin psycho who wants a child with the man who defeated her
Are you retarded?

umu

Will Ainz allow New Worlders to make lewd pictures and products of the NPCs?

Go to bed

You know the entire volume was practically through her eyes & PoV. She was looking towards him like a surrogate father figure. Especially after losing her own father. Meanwhile he was using her to further his objective which was for people to buy Runecraft weapons. However she did her job too well, never leaving his side. Plus she has “criminal eyes” which is why he was thinking she was glaring at him.

you're isekaid to suzuki satorus world. you know what will happen when yggdrasil shuts down. How do you prepare?

Next time we’ll see Ainz is when he asks Sebas to prove his loyalty. Then he pisses off for rest the volume.

What's the point of doing lewd drawings if you fuck up the perspective so badly on her left leg that it's the only thing people can focus on.

Is Momonga an actual helter skelter IRL?
He looks like he adds a lot of milk to his coffee.

IRL he's a soyboy DYEL

You need to go back, cancerous newfag.

Sure m8
Sorry for bothering you with my shitty posts

I cannot self insert at all this show sucks.

>not self inserting as _____Neia__

I self insert as my OC

>tfw I have “criminal eyes” and been told my whole life by many people that I have a constant look of murder and ice cold hate in my eyes.
Shit sucks.

Cheer m8 at least u not starting any school shooting

>adventurer
>in Ainz's guild
>has problems riding a horse

how about you man the fuck up and stop whining about a practice used in animation for decades already.

>Implying that CD can do anything against Guardians or optimized NPCs, let alone the traps in the guild or a group of high-end mercenaries

She can lose to them on purpose and fuck them

Manga on hiatus until anime finishes.

why do people keep whining about characters getting killed and Ainz being hidden for most of the series?
Overlord follows a regular horror genre. The protagonist of the arc changes but the monster that kills people stays the same (Ainz). The monster of that kind of genre usually appears at the end and fucks everyone up.
Except this time it's mixed with a sekai kei genre as well so you see more world/character building from Ainz as well.

Season 2 animation is shit, it frequently skips from much worse than S1 to much better than S2.
If I was a betting man I'd say Maruyama was shitting on them for every good scene we got because it was horrid originally.

post more NEIA
I CANT FIND SHIT ANYWHERE

Can't wait for Renner to change race and keep Climb as her pet.

Why change race?
Just give her and him immortality like Lastborn is, they stay weak humies and get to serve SKAOG forever.

>immortality like Lastborn
Pretty sure they'd need to racechange in Yggdrasil "Human" for that. NW Human != Yggdrasil human, as 13Heroes emphasized.

Remember her smile user.

I really cannot find a happy ending for her, i dont want her to just be a side character whose story just ends and never appears again i need her to be a key part in Overlord
CHRIST.

>cannot find a happy ending for her
I did in a shitty fanfic pastebin.com/U7Tesy63

Lupus was made for pump-and-dump.

>horror
Absolutely not. This series has nothing horror about it, and yes I've read the LNs.

There are 2 major reasons Overlord is styled in the way you described.
1. It allows world building that doesn't seem tacked-on.
2. It helps play up how powerful Ainz is.

Nothing to do with horror.

1. Ainz is a polite dude in general.
2. He wanted her to advertise his rune stuff.
3. Her bosses kept abusing her for no good reason which we know is Not Okay in Ainz's book.

>2. He wanted her to advertise his rune stuff.
But it's not even runes, he's a fucking hack!

Anyone else have any conspiracy theories?

PDL made 13 Heroes Players kill each other because they posed a threat after Demon Gods were dealt with and they had free time on their hands.

>Sorcerer King works with reptillians
Always makes me smile

it's also possible he wanted to placate the person who kept glaring at him, he's a bit of a pussy like that

>pastebin.com/U7Tesy63
just read it
i give it like 5/10
over all is a pretty good writing but some dialogues seemed forced
also didnt like how she became an undead, im pretty sure she might become different than she is now
tl;dr: neia is best as she is

>you're an optimized level 100 player sent to the New World
>meet CD and end up fighting
>beat her within an inch of her life easily
>she accepts your superiority and asks you to impregnate her

Would you do it? Would heal her before you fuck her?

>spoiler
She'll need that during.

>heal
Hell no, battle damage is my fetish.

>Fluder works for the Sorcerer King
>One of the Blue Rose is undead

She is not my type desu. I would offer her to join me and obey, in exchange I will fuck her at least once a week. That would be fairly safe option to get strong retainer and intel.

I'd tell her I don't fuck filthy half elves and leave.

What is Lupus accent supposed to be

>She is not my type desu
>at least once a week
No one will judge you for being gay, user.

Hat-chat and angel-chan are for breeding.
the rest are food for Kyoukuhou

Well, it is better than masturbation. I do not find her hideous, just she is not in my strike zone.

こう見えてるんじゃないの?

Visual-key midget is fine too.

Essentially just slurred standard Japanese. Not regional, just laid-back and colloquial.

you forgot Clementine.

Big hat or tiny hat?

Honestly considering the power of Godkin Player semen might be the most valuable thing in the world. There's no reason to limit yourself, any country with a lick of sense would be happy to make sure any Player on their side has a fully furnished harem at all times for continuous breeding. Elf king has the right idea even though he's probably not a player and shouldn't be such an asshole about it.

think of an overuse of abbreviations like "ain't"

incidentally Clem also abbreviated a lot, but in a less quirky/meme way

There's only one person in Nazarick who gives Ainz physical pleasure.

Name five(5) things that bode well for Nazerick.

Renner
Enri
Leinas
Draudilion
Veggies

>Clementine is still dead

Me!!!

she's already been ressurected

Dead thread?

>gazef's sword keeps popping inside and outside his gauntlet
The absolute state of S2 I swear