Would Bleach be really better had it stayed as Japanese High School Ghostbusters?

Would Bleach be really better had it stayed as Japanese High School Ghostbusters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3rfK_uAhaA
mobile.twitter.com/comic_natalie/status/967586227833643015
youtube.com/watch?v=EFNQhmDLjTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

Yes.

Wouldn’t it be cool if Kimetsu or Nuharihyon was Bleach 2.0 instead?

nah, it would be better if Ichigo x Aizen was the real ending. Ichigo losing powers and being just a normal student again was the perfect finale. Quincy Arc was a shitstorm, everyone dying for nothing and a rushed ending feeling like a cancelled manga. The only good thing was IchiHime as the canon couple.

Okay. Why? I'm waiting

Soul Arc was god tier shonen.

It would've been better if Aizen didn't exist. The reveal was cool and all, but the series went downhill from the close of the soul society arc onwards.

It would have been cool if the soul reapers were still the bad dudes, and some of the soul reapers would join Ichigo's side as to not make them so overpowered or some shit.

It would have remained monster of the week shonenshit instead of becoming decent.

All big shonen series would be better off if they cut the fighting down and made it mostly about character interactions.

Kubo can't write worth shit, so keeping the story as simplistic and straightforward would be for the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3rfK_uAhaA

Enjoy!

MIAGETA YOZORA NO

Human reasons counter all, ideas of Soul Society~

It would have been better if it had went back to Japanese High School Ghostbusters after the Soul Society arc, with Ichigo taking on random missions every now and again after learning to stay out of SS business due to getting rekt by Aizen.

The madman looks a lot more healthy these days.

Neither those two are Kubo?

Duh

what Arino is doing visiting a dead mangaka?

Sounds like you want shoujo.

It would be peculiar, but you can't go a long way with a-moster-of-the-week formula and not introduce layers and layers of scheming enemies and impending doom to do consistent powerups.

Biscuit Hammer was monster of the week from beginning to end.

Yes, it is. The one in the hoodie.

mobile.twitter.com/comic_natalie/status/967586227833643015

Agreed

It didn't have to stay monster of the week. They could still do "plots" about shinigami and hollows. All thats needed was for Ichigo to stay in earth.

Let the shinigami worry about the end of the world. Ichigo just needs to worry about protecting his family and friends.

>Gender-bent Ichigo telling queef jokes
Fuck no.

Hell yeah it would have.
Would have been nice if Kubo spliced some more delinquent storylines with it too.

Buso Renkin sort of did that at first then switched to Soul Society type stuff, then had a satisfying ending

No idiot, that's よゐこ有野
At least do a google search.

I’m talking about the one in the black hoodie, you stupid fuck. Are you blind?

yes

Soul Society saved Bleach from cancellation, so it's either that or nothing. That being said, it would have been far better if SS was relegated to the background, with characters periodically appearing to either assist Ichigo with a particular hollow or ask for his help with a situation, and those would be the big arcs as opposed to the entire series. That way, the stuff the elevens like would stay present without ruining the core concept or relegating the early cast to special appearances highlighting their irrelevance.

Kubo is a spineless writer for not killing off his characters.

Seriously, did death threats from fujoshits really scare him that much?

It's ironic. He could save his characters from death, but not his manga.

He killed off two of his most popular. Gin and Ulquiorra. In the same arc.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFNQhmDLjTk
Watch this and tell me.

bad guys doesn not count

It was so young, new, and fresh, full of promise and potential...
What the fuck happened?

JUMP

Bitch shut up. They do count.

No, this is Kubo.

No they don't.

Kubo can't recognize good concepts and plots even when they originate from his own pen.

Combine that with Kubo's penchant to just create more characters any time he has writer's block and the likelyhood of Bleach turning to shit becomes 100% given enough time.

Kubo had 15 years and almost 700 chapters to get to the fucking point.

Jump did nothing wrong.

who care about those cunts, HE KILLED OFF UNOHANA FOR NO REASON !

Would the tomboy win?

Yes, and make the rukia arc be the climax of the manga, and then they get together in the end, would've been solid.

You mean you didn't enjoy the generic anime trope characters he farted out every few months based on a different language?

Not true.

She died so Kenpachi "Two Handed Sword PowerUp" Zaraki could achieve bankai for his fight against literally who.

sure she would

I forgot he got his bankai. And then I had to remind myself what it was. I'm still kinda unsure, was it just berserk mode?

Only if Tatsuki won

I don't care. You don't care. Kubo doesn't care.

Nobody cares.

Bleach ending in a nutshell.

Kubo is such an amazing designer. If he had a decent writer doing the plot the result would be elder god tier.

Judging by the fact that Bleach gets introduced and the soul society arc ends in just shy of 200 chapters in what is viewed as the series' high point, nobody did.

It would have been better if it ended with IchiRuki because it’s been the only shonen manga ever where the male lead and female lead are the best pairing

Anything would've been better than what we got, lets be honest

I wouldn't say that.

Bleach had a genuinely interesting premise and world with a large (initially) but well explored and detailed cast.

Kubo probably could have used more input from an editor to keep his story grounded and focused instead of what we got.

Call it Tom Clancy Syndrome. A creator who bogs down his story due to perceived editorial immunity from initial success.

This not being a shounen manga would have been better.

No. It would've died very fast that way and quickly became extremely boring.

Or at least use the 2 year time skip post Fake Karakura to show Ichigo and Orihime getting closer in the abscence of his shinigami duties.

The opposite, they would be extremely boring that way.

A man of culture.

>bad guys, aka dudes that are created solely to be killed
>count as "killed characters"
Nope. Characters that are supposed to die by their concept do not count.

>ichigo and aizen on the table
hnnnnng

Not true.

Bleach suffered much the same things SAO did. A catching premise and world that ultimately failed to deliver or be capitalized on.

Bleach would have been better as a shonen with an established romantic pairing earlier on than what amounted to post time skip babies.
It would have been nice to not have years of will they/wont they and lack of communication "it's not what it looks like".

Just two young adults able to admit that they care about each other and take actions based on that affection.

Orihime was obvious end-game, being love interest is the whole point of her character.
IchiRuki never was a thing.

This is kubo's apartment.

Is this a new interview??

>obviously endgame

No credit for limp dick milquetoast endgame.

No pairing deserves the treatment kubo gave IchiHime.

On top of Kubo giving her powers in her rescue arc a thin veneer of importance then forget about her or utilizing them in the beginning of the end of the series' low point.

IchixHime a shit.

YorxIchi OTP.

Ichihime was written fine. If anything, Kubo just needed to be 100% with Ichigo, like stating that he might have feelings for Orihime, but there were blatant hints. Stop acting like it was Naruto-tier writing in terms of romance.

For you

Nah.

It's amazing how Ichigo wasn't ever tempted to drain his balls inside Yoruichi.

Bleach should have either:
Ended with Aizen's defeat
or
Ichigo was under Aizen's zanpaktou all this time, final getsuga doesn't exist and now he is too late to stop him from absorbing Karakura and needs to go to king's palace and defeat Aizen without final-Getsuga-ex-machina.
IchiHIme is fine though, as it was the only acceptable romance-end.

Should have continued with Ichigo and Rukia adventures like Batman and Robin.

Hime ending wwas never a thing until Kubo in the last 30 chapters went "oh shit" and then made Ichigo notice orihime's tits for the first time.

Yes.

Why did Kubo give up on Bleach?

Hime ending was in the bag when she got the ONLY confession towards Ichigo. You just didn’t want to accept it.

Maybe? If you stay in High School you miss out on Aizen the ass pulls and most of the memes. That and like all of the titties are locked in the ghost world and Mexico.

She literally told him that she loves him before getting kidnapped by Aizen.
And that was the only time anybody ever told that they loved somebody in Bleach.

Fuck yes that is the reason why I got into bleach in the first place.

>people are STILL surprised that the girl who got the only confession towards the MC won
Some of you fuckers just don’t learn.

It nearly was shut down because of that, only Rukia arc saved Bleach from being closed.

Friendly reminder that Ururu was the strongest Bleach character before Soul Society arc.

Those two kids literally looked like the kids of Renruki.

Why are you calling The Kacho "Kubo?"

He should have let bleach die and move on to the next manga to improve on his storytelling skills.

I want early Bleach, again...

I stopped reading after Aizen was beaten and considered that the ending, because I knew anything after was gonna be shit.

He didn't even try to make it interesting High School Ghostbusters.
He started it interestingly, but then he made it quite boring and had no choice but to change conception or die.
Nothing guaranteed that he would get the chance to be published in Jump again after that, he had less choice than you may expect. Money deside stuff.

Agreed. Still think it's one of the best arcs of any anime period.

I forgot about his bankai (though I remember Unohana dying for nothing). Was pink hair just the physical embodiment of his zanpakuto, again? I got nothin'.

It was absolutely pure shit.
Even though I read it all, I still consider Aizen defeat the "true" ending, while everything after is some retarded fanfiction.

>comedy high school ghostbusters
Sign me right the fuck up

Looks like he almost got his groove back.

Yoruichi was always the hottest femal
All Shiba women, too, and women associated with the Shiba
But seriously, there was never anything ever wrong with Yoruichi ever

A cat is fine, too