nanatsu-no-taizai.wikia.com/wiki/Baruja
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ARTHUR WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

ARTHUR YAMERO!!!

Press F for now

bow before your god

>Not beheading
‘Tis just a scratch

This Elizabeth is goin to rezz him and now the sword just got powered up even more from Arthur's blood

I bet Escanor's loving this.

>Merlin in utter despair
Uhh....

He will cheer her up with his shiny cock.

Holy shit!

>mfw Escabore exists near me

>thank you for preparing the sword for me arthur!

>Is all hope lost?

Not as long as the sun shines.

Escanor is gary stu

I think that's the most emotion I've ever seen Merlin express in the entire series.

Well Arthur is practically her son and she even said he's the most important thing in her life. Of course Cuckanor fanboys will ignore that.

Is alright. Arthur can't die until the battle of Camlann.

Post yfw Escanor decides to pick up the sword and where Arthur left off to slay the demons

Hard to give a fuck with Elizabeth ex Machina will just heal him.

I really want to know what her deal with the boy is. I get the sword choose him but what does that imply?

It implies... he's King Arthur? Fit to lead the Brits to a new age of prosperity and security, a glorious kingdom that will burn as bright as it does short.

>the sword get stronger each time it's cleaned by it's wielded blood
>Eli will heal him and Arthur will unlock his magic
Too predictable

This, but without the retarded ex Machina crap. Why should we care or feel any urgency even if we like Author when he can be healed right away?

So does Cath really kill Arthur in the stories?

Only French ones, and unlike a lot of what France added to make King Arthur look like an ass, generally that's considered "non canon" to the overall myth.

I mean, Nakaba's already said that Arthur will be the main character of the sequel, so he can't die with or without Elizabeth.

Pro-Tip: Ignore the French versions.

>Dirtying his hands by grabbing that gangbanged sword.
The Great Escanor only needs his loyal Rhitta, thank you very much

I'm not sure why they're acting so shocked (especially merlin) when Elizabeth is right there

Well, if you see your fuckboy getting shanked out of the blue in front of you, I bet you would make the same face mate, even with the healing hands.

That whale looks familiar, have we seen it before somewhere?

Have you fags forgot that Arthur is under Cusack's control? He can't do shit. If Elizabeth heals him, he'll stab himself again. And he can't get a power up from just stabbing himself, that's not how the sword works.

Even if he did, Cusack is still controlling him. Dumb faggots.

Woah there, calm down pal

Elizabeth may be able to dispel the curse, tho.

How long till the hype shows up in the anime?

Meliodas doesn't turn savage until the end of the Commadments invasion. So I'd say at the climax.

Are you fucking stupid?

nanatsu-no-taizai.wikia.com/wiki/Baruja
This dude?

Why would I care about a manlet, I meant Escanor.

Should they be laughing? What did you honestly expect?

>Meliodas's demon form is still the same as it was in the chapter page

Stop posting the same shit over and over and post full scans already faggot.

I thought you were talking about interesting things. My bad.

It did hit the gym and lost some weight though.

Merlin probably still feels guilty about her big success that resulted in her home city being destroyed and every inhabitant killed. So she wants to atone for it by grooming THA BEST KING EVER in Britannia.

We all know the uncensored pic

Will escanor be fast enough to sun those fuckers before Chandler makes it nighttime again?

Can Escanor just kill everyone and end this manga already?

You know that you could just stop shitposting in the threads for the manga that you don't even read?

>people actually thought Arthur killed Ornstein and Smough
>people are going to think that they killed Arthur

Come on, he stabbed himself in a side with a almost normal sword, in the world where miraculous healers live. He is also THAT King Arthur.

Here's something that is obviously happening:
>people actually think that Cath managed to kill Peronia

If he's her son, how is Escanor a cuck?

>Elizabeth: oh noes he stabbed himself in the gut! If only there was a healer nearby!
Jesus christ Nakaba, you make me want to frogpost with this level of nonsense.

>Excalibur
>Better than Divine Sword : Escanor

>Excalibur melts when Escanor picks it

I see it differently. It's the character drama that event causes that makes it interesting here, not some feelings of "omg will he die!?!?!". Same as you'd watch a historical piece where you know the end, but you still watch events unfold. Or how you can enjoy a movie that you've seen before. I'll let you in on something. Meliodas and Elizabeth will have a good end together. Does that now make you want to drop the manga now, because you know the outcome? To take a recent Sup Forums example, do you say "lol no need to watch Black Panther, because I know he' s still around in Infinity War from the trailers!" (inb4 ololo I don't watch capeshit). It's not always about the goal, but how you reach it.

that escanor smile

>Cusack can actually tell people to kill themselves and they will

He actually has to demonstrate first. People are so inept.

Magic is bullshit

Ah, so this is how Arthur get's written out till the sequel. He needs to be crystallized to stay young while the sin's kids grow up.

It also needs the soul to do that, so it won't work.

Cusack won points for me-

Holy Sword Escanor >>>>>> schmoly toothpick excaliburn

What's your problem? She will obviously heal him, but why shouldn't she be shocked?

Obviously I know he's the chosen king fit to lead Britannia and yada yada. What I meant is, why does Merlin even care? She never seemed that worried about Britannia and considering there was a bunch of previous users of the sword I don't see what makes this Arthur from this series so special in relation to the previous users.

Maybe, that's it.

Wasn't she made aware of some prophecy pertaining to him? Also he's pretty much her son since she raised him and all.

>Also he's pretty much her son since she raised him and all.

Yes, but, why?

Chapter when

Because Nakaba is a shotacon.

She is literally her so. She wanted to create the perfect weilder for Excalibur, so she stole sperm from Escanor and impregnated herself, graning Arthur insane magic, immunity to Goddess and Demon bullshit, tremendous power and infinite potential as peak of humanity. Arthur isn't ready yet, because only her mommy trained her, he needs to be trained by papa Escanor now.

>Arthur can't be healed as long as Excalibur is inside him
>the only one capable of taking Excalibur out is the chosen one, Arthur
Damn, at this point their best bet is to cut the sword out of Arthur's body, making his injury even worse, but giving a chance for him to heal if he survives.

I don't think Nakaba has told us how exactly she found Arthur. Just that she found him and became his parent figure and taught him how to read and all that other stuff. Though with this current situation, I wouldn't be surprised if we finally get a full flashback about Merlin and Arthur.

god I want to fuck merlin's butt

Read what the definition of Gary Stue is, Escanor is OP, not perfect.

Nah, he only needs his own bare hands, they are already better than any manmade weapon.

> Wondering why people act shocked if someone without any warning stabs himself.
Come on user.

Read it, looks like Meliodas is a gary stu.

He is also far from perfect, but TONS of times closer than Escanor.

Thats a pretty flat ass

Not a gary stu as well, though approaching the territory.
If you want something that actually resembles a textbook definition of mary sue in the current season, just watch VEG.

>lets his hate for Estarossa screw his chances of victory against the Commandments, however those chances were
>is hated by every-demon-body except for Demon King and Chandler
>when he dies (and he can be killed) Demon King always beats him in one-on-one, sucks out his emotions and spits him back into the world of living
>for the most of the series he barely tells his comrades various information that might prove crucial and his secretive nature both hurts Elizabeth and arouses suspicion in others (there's a good reason for it, but not always)
>despite his comrades obviously winning against Melascula he still breaks down and lets himself be swallowed by his rage, making everything worse for protags just when they started overpowering bad guys in all ways imaginable (the situationally overpowered Escanor, simply overpowered Mel, Merlin, Elizabeth and so on against only Zeldris)
>everyone treats his wise decision to become the Demon King as if he was mad. Elizabeth gives her reasons (she is being selfish and wants him to remain with her) but everybody else also acts as if it something inherently terrible and supports her
>besides those who want him dead
>is a bad Onii-chan

Is Cusack the ultimate shitposter?

>his wise decision to become the Demon King
Wise for demons but bad for everyone else, since that means ruthless domination now that he's in assault mode.

Nakaba showed nothing of sorts though. In all his interactions he always tries to spare his former friends and then plans to go away into the Demon Realm. Also he isn't in the assault mode now, since he remembers them at all, assault mode just completely broke his hold on emotions.

who the hell is that, even after reading the very brief wikia i have no recollection of seeing him. The only two Indura i can recall is those two commandments.

An extra page in a volume, it used to be one of Galan´s friends.

Ah that explains a lot.

>mfw Cusack is The Redeemer

A-are you the Demon King??

nice headcanon

Is there a better girl friend than this pure Goddess Jelamet?

Her real body is ugly, but the thicc troll body is really hot.

I don't get it. Why does merlin want to fuck thid kid so much
Arthur just seems completely unnecessary in the story

Why was Merlin intrested in Arthur in the original legends?

Don't know how original we are talking about here, but he helped some king fuck another man's wife, and that's how Arthur came to be.

To be fair, I only read two Round Table tales, they were crammed in the same book with the Tales of Nibelungs, and frankly, weren' too exciting in comparison (maybe they all similarly suck or these were some low-level versions picked for the translation into my native language). Here's what I remember from one of them:
>be a son of knight
>knight is killed in battle so my mother makes me wear dresses and live in a cave
>meet some knights and start asking questions like "what is this?" for everything they have (including horses)
>decide to become a knight
>ride on your horse because adventure
>encounter a bad knight
>knock him out of his saddle, take his horse and armor
>encounter several bad knights
>knock them out of their saddles, take their horses and armor
>encounter lowly bandits
>knock them out of their saddles, take their horses and armor
>encounter a bad baron
>encounter a man-eating ogre (maybe with 3 kind daughters)
>encounter a skeleton knight
>knock him out of his saddle, he gets up, knock him out of his saddle, he gets up, knock him out of his saddle, he gets up, knock him out of his saddle, he gets up, OH SHIT WHAT DO I DO

Some really exciting stuff there.

>he helped some king fuck another man's wife
Well, Uther was already namedropped in the series once. Maybe the woman Uther fucked was special for some reason. Maybe it was the SD's uninhabited body, and Arthur is Elizabeth's half brother.

I've seen that in the same movie where at the end (SPOILERS!) Merlin and the surviving Knights of the Round Table (and one Magical elf-goblin) defeat the Queen of Magical People by turning away from her and acting like they totally forgot her. She actually buys that.

Because it's Merlin and Arthur. Just by their names you already expect them to be close. In this series, Merlin is basically Arthur's mom which is why she cares so much about him.