Why do people like this again?

>generic story
>generic MC
>shitty post-apocalyptic world
>absolutely disgusting mech designs
>some of the most uninspired "monster" designs I've seen in my life
>"this one is a box with legs and horns on it"
was happy thinking they might actually keep Hiro dead, but ofc it was just another generic cop-out
wew

People like generic.
It's nice to have a simple show that consistently entertains the viewer without having to be all edgy or smart to force a point across.
Also the threads are funny because shouty shouty waifu stuff

Why do people like this again?
>generic story
>generic MC
>shitty post-apocalyptic world
>absolutely disgusting mech designs
>some of the most uninspired "monster" designs I've seen in my life
>"this one is a diamond with laser beams"

It's fun. And you know what they say, fun things are fun.

I'm a mechasexual and the robots are hot.

"Generic" is one of the worst buzzwords on this site. Anime is very much made for people who enjoy things for what they are, not only when there's a tweest or for novelty's sake.

Still better than VeG

dont watch it if its not your taste.. doesnt mean people are having fun watching it and you are not you get to talk shit about it user

Execution. Judging shows by a list of ingredients and then completely disregarding what the chefs do with them is fucking retarded.

It's alright.

It’s schlock and we all know it

It's a mech show by Trigger that has teenagers controlling the mech using simulated doggy style sex. No shit it's popular

I never understood why people liked Eva. These beta protagonists just piss me off now.

This guy shouldn't even be called "Hiro". He's a disgrace to that name. Pic related should be the only guy with that mantle.

>Implying that ANYTHING in Gundam Wing is good

Take off your nostalgia goggles, fag

Hiro in Franxx isn't really beta.

OG Hiro didn't become a decent character until he started to mellow out a bit.

I like to see bullying Ichigo

>Why do people like this again?
Because of Ichigo bullying.

There are kids out there who have seen less than 5 anime

I lnow, hard to believe

>ywn fuck prime teen pussy while simultaneously piloting a giant mecha and killing magma dinosaurs
my life is worthless

Dino pussy.

Eva and Kiznaiver are better than this anime,prove me wrong.

>dino smile

He said prove that it's better, not worse.

Prob because of the kids that don't know about the awkward stuff they're doing and people wanna see how it's gonna turn out

>Why do people like this again?
They don't. Shippers do. Shippers aren't people.

Shippers do not give a single shit about any of these, they only care about muh ship. Notice how every time a show/manga/LN ends they suddenly pop out of nowhere asking who won and nothing else?

I like it and I'm not a shipper. I just legitimately think the cinematography, sound design, and directing are engaging. The art direction I'm not the biggest fan of as I think a lot of the stuff is too blocky and doesn't really feel well though out or alive as part of an environment. We haven't really seen enough of the lore or the worldbuiling to say if its shit or not but it's clearly not a strong point of the show. The characters and storytelling aren't new but I still think that bringing the story and characters together with the actual production makes the show above average.

I think that these things combined give the show great moments and scenes that I enjoy watching. They seem to try and have at least one of these moments every single episode and I like that.

Why do people care so much about people liking this show?

This happens for multiple shows every season and they aren't even the same people. For example I literally can't fathom why people would ever like Overlord unless they REALLY have a thing for demon horns or something. I gave the show an entire first season and I just fucking despised it by the end. I fucking hate that show.

Yeah, but why would you make threads about it? Why care about it at all if you really hate it? There's been shows I've hated but those are precisely the shows I DON'T want to hear about. I already barely have enough time to enjoy the stuff I do like, I'm not gonna waste time on what I don't.

>I literally can't fathom why people would ever like Overlord unless they REALLY have a thing for demon horns or something.
Eh, I like OP protagonists and dark medieval settings. Still haven't given S2 a watch.

I have no idea why you would make a thread about it. I've never made a thread like that before.