Hunter x Hunter

How are Ben's boys going to defeat the Ninth Knights?

Pitou is a beautiful girl!

English Dub confirmed Pitou is a boy. Sorry.

Benjamin is here to purge all you gender obsessed faggots

He is? Mmmmmm. Finally, a confirmation.

Fuck the English dub, Pitou is all woman.

I'm surprised Killiua didn't try to at least cop a feel from that while she was protecting Komugi
Pitou would've let him too

>English version of anything anime
>canon

/OURGUY/

He just has a heavy case of gynecomastia.

any thoughts on who is doing silent majority and why?

I think it is someone far away. the caster, the victim, and the person being "haunted" are the 3 that can see it. the maid was being haunted. the victim was the guard. so the caster probably used the maid as a proxy

Where's Leorio?

I think the why can easily be explained by trying to whittle down the guards of the other princes in number. especially if it needs a "group of people bigger than x" for the condition, Kurapika just made the perfect scenario for them.

>Sup Forums fags shitting HxH threads

Please go back to your shit board and never come back. The english dub will never be canon and regardless of what it says my wife will always be the most beautiful woman in the series.

thank you.

didnt think of the connection between the spell's requirement and the pika lessons

prince whose death being next would surprise me the most: Tsrreidnich

Tse has plot armor until he actually starts interacting with Kurapika.

This, right now the princes with plot armor are Benjamin, Tserriednich, Sale-Sale, Halkenburg and Woble, everyone else could die any second.

The Virgin Pika can't kill Tse Chad Nick. That would be way too simple of a resolution to this arc.

Last week someone linked to a youtube stream of the episode and someone in the comments was dead convinced a plural 'they' referring to the royal guards was a singular 'they' referring to just Pitou and insisted it meant Pitou was gender-neutral. Regardless of whether the dub version of Pitou is a boy or a girl I'm just glad that person got BTFO.

I'm not saying Kurapika HAS to be the one to kill Tse. But Tse can't die until they meet each other.

android 18 already killed tse in that panel where we saw his blood fall on the ground

What did she mean by this?

That gorillas can smile too.

No, user, at that time you could do much more - anything.

Looks like Goofy.

What would Luz's ability show you? Be honest.

Weekly HxH.

Done. For 10 weeks a year, it'll give you weekly HxH.

It's 20 this year.

I find it hard to believe that Isaac Netero held less power personally than any modern nation of humans. If he was weaker than Meruem, and Meruem was less than the whole of the danger associated with Chimera Ants (seeing as how Meruem is a Chimera Ant, but there are also other Chimera Ants), and human nations cap out at A- calamity rank, how can Chimera Ants be less than an A ranked threat?

I whacked off 15 times to this pic. Going for the 16th now. Wish me luck, fellas!

not sure how you managed 1, actually

A world where Kortopi, Shalnark, Pouf, Nobu, Franklin and Paku got serious fights

>Zero muscle definition
>No cruel, defined curves
>Where the fuck are those trapezoids
Cammy is not even a real woman

>how can Chimera Ants be less than an A ranked threat?
Just stomp any nest that pops up.
The only reason the ants became such a problem is because the queen washed up in an absolutely perfect area for them. A Luddite, isolationist nature preserve. An enormous abundance and variety of prey, a helpless populace, and no means of communicating with the outside world.
If the queen had appeared literally anywhere else, it would take less than a week for the HA to slaughter her and whatever soldiers she could cough up.

Grade A is reserved for things humanity doesn't even know how to stop, by the way.

>I find it hard to believe that Isaac Netero held less power personally than any modern nation of humans
You find it hard to believe person is less than Nuke producing nation?

Chimera ants are low in numbers.

>Brion has the same aggression rating as a nation

Nothing can beat the power of political faith.
They are going to find a way to mind rape Halk or his men or both.

I do find it hard to believe. A nen master can shit out city-destroying attacks left and right while an entire nation needs to devote tens of thousands of man hours to the development of each nuclear weapon.

Brion is a Biological weapon personified.

>A nen master can shit out city-destroying attacks left and right
Source?

Netero wasn't that strong.

Something was foreshadowed by a Pajit's man. Any idea of what it could be in practice?

So we all agree that Hellbell is the most dangerous one so far?

It's canon. I would probably assume the victims can also infect it so it spreads fast.

Hellbell seems to have gotten a worst case scenario score since they couldn’t judge numbers or potential offspring. Brion’s number not being individual is really strange though, I thought it was just one guy with a sphere for a head?

Wasn't this guy with glasses supposed to accompany the hunters in the real DK as a V5 observer? Haven't seen him at all recently

Maybe he went ahead with Morel?

He has to kill a person to stop the succession war. Or choose between saving a person and putting stop to the war.

Halk may have some belief or persuasion we don’t know about yet, hard to tell what it could be at this point though, he comes across as legitimate.

He is in tier 1 I presume (this is after they showed Beyond in tier 1 cell).

Netero, the strongest Nen user we've seen, could not shit out city-destroying attacks left and right. And the whole thing about the Rose was that it was insanely cheap to make and hugely plentiful. The science behind the Rose would have been tricky, sure, but to produce an individual Rose was easy. To produce a Netero takes a hundred years or so, with a natural talent.

Also Tier 1 is where V5 is.

Pitou's got a tomboy voice in the dub, I think.

What ? City-destroying attacks ? It seems we haven't read the same manga. In the Hunter x Hunter world, a nen attack that is able to destroy an entire room is considered as a really impressive feat. We are not in DBZ. Netero is considered as one of the most powerful nen users in the human world, perhaps even THE best, and a surgical air strike from a squad of fighter planes would be enough to eliminate him instantly. Same with the ants. They are incredibly powerful too but you bomb their nest with a nuke and the threat is gone. In comparaison, mankind has litterally no idea of how to deal with the calamities of the DC like Ai, Hellbell, Zobae (you can't eradicate a gaseous life form or a virus with a bomb like you could do with the ants).

You're right, he's most likely in tier 1.
So the 2nd and 3rd tiers are separated by a bulkhead that can be opened only from the 2nd tier. I wonder how the Phantom Troupe will get through that

Good idea. Forcing him in that kind of twisted situation sounds like a work for someone like Tse more than for someone as direct and practical as Ben, as long as Hulk keeps being on a friendly relationship with Tse he's safe, I guess.
Maybe under the surface it's already a sort of some rock paper scissor scenario, Halk > Ben > Tse > Halk.

Yeah, and it's pretty good.

They’re already working out how the crazy me syndicates get their orders from tier 1, although none of the members on the ship aside from Chorollo have a mind control, body swap or camouflage ability to slip through, they’re all built for direct combat or combat support.

They will work with the mafia.

Their next plan is to "talk" to the guy who comes to take the cut next saturday.

I'm just randomly plopping in the convo, but: Cammy's willing to kill children because they are in her way to become King: that's just the nature of the life she was born into: a fight for the fittest to reign supreme. That's different from being a serial killer who kills for fun. Cammy doesn't get enjoyment out of killing people: she gets enjoyment out of people listening to her and giving her what she wants. She's far from a psychopath. She's just extremely bitchy and vindictive if you don't listen to her and was born into a position of power over others and no one has ever stopped her from abusing it. Yes, that means she is a pretty emotional, shitty and selfish person, but let's not act like it's on the same level of evil as someone who's a serial killer who gets hard-ons from killing people and who's entire existence hinges upon killing. Compared to the type of people where killing gives their life meaning: Cammy looks like the lesser of two evils. You legitimately just need to not get in her way and give her what she wants and you're fine. Even if you're in her way she still gives you a choice to join her just in case (RIP Owlguy-kun). For a serial killer, doesn't matter how much you plead and beg: in fact they'd probably like it more.

Yeah, the torture and kill your family thing is pretty bad, but that's actually pretty common for totalitarian governments in order to ensure submission and given she's probably been raised getting everything she's ever wanted, I'm sure she's used that threat plenty of times in order to scare someone into obeying her. If that guy would have been like "holy shit my bad, I didn't know please don't kill my family I'll listen to you from here on out," she probably would be happy that he finally came around and realized he should just obey her. Though he did break her arm so there's probably no changing her mind on that. Yes, that's bad but it's not evil for the sake of evil. It's evil for the sake of obedience.

I think you accidentally posted a wrong image.

This must be the best mental gymnastic copypasta ever.

Delet this!

Stupid people only ironically like cammy, right?

Stupid people like cammy only ironically, yeah, smart people unironically like her.

Cammy does have autism!

I'll agree with that statement only because a smart person doesn't muddy his true preferences with irony.

Reminder that Theta is definitely alive.

Absolutely.

Bill better not fucking die.

What will you Thetafags do once its revealed that Tse already knew nen and he was testing her, but she failed so he skinned her alive?

He will, but only on the Dark Continent. He’s one of Pariston’s men so he’s obviously hiding a bunch of stuff we’re yet to learn. Also he’s the user of Silent Majority

yes

I'll stop reading that guro dojin and go back to the read HxH, in which she's actually the main heroine of this arc

Sup Forums has spoken, she's officially /ourgirl/

Keep reading I guess. Wouldn't be my first dead waifu. It would also make me look forward to Tse getting his ass kicked.

>spoiler
Shit that'd be a pretty good twist

Bill is actually an illegitimate child of the King, he convinces the King to marry his dying mother as her last wish then enters the Succession War himself with a Guardian Beast that steals other Guardian Beasts by holding them down and raping the life out of them, shrinking them until they’re little Beast condoms that he puts on his finger as puppets to control a phantom of that beast.

I actually like how everyone could potentially die, it keeps the situation tense, but Fuu must not die, she is too precious for death.

She gets shit done. Just ask Musse and nameless dead guard.

She’ll at least live longer than Kacho if Melody’s conversation with her was any indicator. Kacho is willing to die for Fuugetsu but she’s not willing to admit it.

>he’s the user of Silent Majority
Do you think Kurapika has considered this possibility? Seems like he trusts Bill completely.

Kurapika mentioned clearing Bill already of suspicion when he pointed the gun at Shimano. Nice try. Bill's a good guy.

He could have a nen ability that hides the truth or something like that. It makes a lot of sense for Bill to be the user of silent majority. It would also explain Woody and the gang's death

I doubt he trusts him fully but Bill is busy with Oito in the room behind him during lessons while he’s focusing on not fucking up so he might not have made the connection.

Dunno, the whole Silent Majority matter is really strange, there is definitely something that has been overlooked.

So where do you guys think Hisochad's at? Did he already find a way to travel between Tiers?

He's a master of disguise, he there is a character that can do that it's him.

if* there is

I think he's not on the boat. He's healing in the known world and waiting for them to return so he can kill them in a more favorable setting

Cammy is a role model for all of us Auties.

Cammy is NOT autistic!

Speaking of Cammy, do you think she'll escape or die in the cage?