My wife LaPhos is cute

Don't taint the saviour of gemkind LaPhos whit your disgusting waifufaggotry

STUPID AUTISTIC CINNAMON

I love LaPhos and you cannot stop me

husband*

LaPhos is my wife(Husband(Gembutt))

She is a pretty good husband.

>all these LaPhos posting
This is why I come to these threads, besides new chapters, speculation, and fanart of course.

Wow, LaPhos's hair actually looks quite good when fluffed up like that.

>yfw it was part of Euclase's master plan all along

Gems in general don't have the intelligence required for such long-term planning.

Note the lab coat and flower. The Prince has been seen wearing one, is named after a flower, and many are seen in his presence.

Sensei was the one to split humanity. Also he and the Prince look damn near identical (outside of a birthmark and hair).

He claims synthetic gems shouldn't work with Padparadscha, yet she's fine now.

They can't get her right. She's forever away from him.

Gems fall apart under extreme stress. We've seen this repeatedly as of the recent chapters.

There are "false inclusions", whatever that means.

Human factory. They're trying to recreate human DNA?

Why the music?

Again, the parallels are even called out by Phos.

The scientist at work.

Synthetic Pearl? Rutile even comments how there's actual Aragonite in there, so it's actually pearl and not what we would call "synthetic pearl" ourselves. Regardless, it's something they can make and something the Prince can see through as well as the gems see through their own eyes.

He absolutely knows. He knows everything.

That sounds more like mixing them didn't get results because the gems were already crazy/catatonic/suicidal, or because sensei just didn't react, not that the mixing itself failed.

>. Also he and the Prince look damn near identical (outside of a birthmark and hair)
Or, Ichikawa can't draw 2 different-looking male faces.

It seems like Phos is kind of stuck at this point, I can't imagine what happened was what she was expecting.
I doubt Cinnabun is going to tell everyone else what Phos told her, either.

I don't think there is anything at all Phos or moonies can do to make Sensei pray. The conflict will likely have to be resolved some other way.

Everyone's gonna die somehow except for Cinnabar. She finally receive a job which she can only do, mourn over everyone's death till the end of time.

Good job Phos.

And killing newborn gem

How long before they figure that out? Whatever happens, they're probably going to try something drastic before that happens. Their best chance is something to do with the human particle and fooling Sensei's restrictions, but then I think it's probably going to be explicitly stated that he can't do anything for them.

To be fair Sensei also looks like the guy from Star Lover.

LaPhos' hair looks beautiful at all times.

Is anyone going to choose to side with Phos in the long term?

probably not. her plan will most likely fail and not get the desired reaction out of sensei, at which point the lunarians will just go back to "make the moon sparkle"

Anyone who had enough of a reason to leave has likely left already (except Rutile), and Phos' betrayal hasn't really endeared her to the other gems.

Obviously Rutile, but in long run.

LaPhos could just smack sensei over the head a couple of times maybe that will solve the problem and if that doesn't work destroying him will certainly solve the problem

If Sensei really is broken and physically can't pray the lunarians away, why doesn't he just tell them about it?

what are they doing with the snails?

Using their flesh to synthesize humans.

Cinnamon and Rutile.

The lunarians know he's broken, or at least suspect he is, so he probably has told them as much in the past. It's just that he can't tell them why, exactly, or if there's something else stopping him from doing so, so the lunarians have been trying to shake him up.

Why am I laughing at you calling Shinsha a Cinnamon. Stop.

Is Bortz going to break Phos when they next meet?

Something's going to break, at least. Maybe Bort will be targeted by the lunarians as the only very strong gem left on Earth.

Is LaPhos supposed to be super erotic or there's something wrong with me?

Don't forget the broken yet still armed robot.

That's this batch done, commencing dump.

You do an amazing job.

Who's this "Phos" you speak of?
Phosphophyllite is dead.

That looks fucking awful.

Edgy

t.filthy Euclase sympathizers

>her face when there's no Bort on the moon

on the other hand phos has brought significant change. Perhaps now as equals the gems will be in a position to find out why sensei cant pray for the lunarians and then take action accordingly

On a separate note, has it been explained whether or not the lunarians can "fix" sensei if hes complacent. Their technology is highly advanced, perhaps even more advanced than human tech ever was, so perhaps they can alter him so that he can pray.

RIP master scholar

Gone but never forgotten

You should make highlights white, otherwise they don't look shiny at all.
It's happening during daybreak, so the grass shouldn't be green and sky - blue. Use oranges, yellows and reds mostly.

>No suffering this chapter after all
>After the initial pain of change, everything's getting better
>Phos' actions have had long term positive effects
>Shinsha's even being included in society again
>Even Sensei can't say she's wrong
She just keeps winning!

Lunarians can't synthesize whatever Sensei is made out of, so presumably humans are still more advanced in that regard. Although, I wonder if the 6 impacts or whatever struck the Earth is a metaphor for something else, since you would think that a civilisation capable of creating something as strong and advanced as Sensei would be able to at least divert a few space rocks

Prepare for trouble!
And make it nonuple!
To protect the gems from devastation!
To unite all rocks within our nation!
To denounce the evils of sensei and humans!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Phos!
Cairngorm!
Goshenite!
Diamond!
Benitoite!
Alexandrite!
Amethyst!
Padparadscha!
Yellow Diamond!
Team Rock blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

Use Ichikawa's color pages for reference.

what I'd give to become the sensei only to headpat all of the cute gems(male)

Of defiant tales in stone
In a higher prayer alone
In the brightest chains of gold
In the furthest place from home

Also here and in other pages you just use a darker version of the base color for shadows, which doesn't look good. Again, since it's happening at daybreak, the shadows should be deep red/orange.

For example, here the ambient light is blue-ish, so Phos' shadows are blue too.

> Looking for Lapis
> But Lapis is actually you

I hope the next chapter with Phos opens up with a dream like that again, I want to see whether her internal image of herself has changed at all since then

I pretty much expect this chapter to happen the way it happens. Nothing out of ordinary, the gems side with sensei. Now they're going to device a plan or something, so yeah there's gonna be 2 gem factions.

Why do lunarians have shit taste in fashion. That outfits looks absolute garbage

>the gems side with sensei
I think that's too hasty to assume, there still may be those who will go the moon, they just didn't want to stir shit on the spot

I'm expecting them to wait for Phos' arrival, have a conversation and then and those who are willing to leave will do so.

Maybe. I am assuming that the doctor has a strong desire to go there to get back paparazzi. However the entire atmosphere is what I thought it will be.

Might also happen. That and they should all share information. Maybe the lunarians will join the negotiation with sensei too.

so what are the chances sensei sculpted the gems to resemble her? face wise anyway.

They have somewhat different faces (or at least eye shapes). In terms of the body though - likely.

deja vu

my legs are okay

you gain brouzouf

Interesting how in this dream Phos has Lapis' head but her original arms and legs.

The arms then got replaced with gold.

I'll be disappointed if we never get to see this animated, there's too many good scenes from chapter 30 onwards

What did he mean by this?

He's actually pretty emotional but had to hide it to keep up the mentor appearance

Could anyone have imagined that this little autist would be the savior of gemkind?

>savior

Dumb Euc poster

Yes SAVIOUR you've got a problem with that?

The time she goes out of her way to try and fuck everything up, she ends up making things better.

Gems don't deserve Phos. Even Sensei understands she is going the best path for gemkind yet they chose to stick to him and hate Phos.

He was created as a servant and was never meant to command/guide anyone. Being a father/mentor figure for gems he went against his own purpose and personality.