[HorribleSubs] Gakuen Babysitters - 08 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] Gakuen Babysitters - 08 [720p].mkv

This show was made for my dick.

Hm

Leave

I want to watch this but I got worried when I heard there's some shitty toddlercon character in it.

Cute.

He's the self-insert.

Sanrio Danshi reference? Naz confirmed for bros.

A shame that Sup Forums is kill and there are only crossboarders and re:dditors doing console war threads about trigger and Kyoani, this show deserves more praise.

Maria-chan a cute.

Cute as fuck.
Kirin better be next week.

Takuma and Kazuma best boys.

Don't forget to buy Sanrio stuff.

And yet you feel the need to bring it into this thread despite never being brought up.

Indeed. Buut for some reason I bet they will make her one of the last.

So next week is beach with the milfs right?

I only said that Sup Forums is kill, just watch this thread this anime is more than decent and it barely manages to have some discussion.

>no Kirin
What a waste of an episode, the only good thing to come from it was Maria-chan

>barely manages to have some discussion.
Not really true since the threads usually get around 300 replies after an episode. If you want a truly dead but decent show, check out the Miira no Kaikata threads.

It's a casual reminder that Ryuu and Kota are orphans episode

I'm in the Miira no Kaikata threads too another dead but decent show indeeed.

It's kinda annoying that they are adopting two Taka episodes in a row, though. He's worse baby

>adapting two Taka chapters

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Do JKs poop in the park?

MIDORI
I
D
O
R
I

This show is not for everyone. Investing in your filter will make Sup Forums a lot less bad.

Two weeks featuring Maria in a row. Confirmed for main heroine?

Chapter 84 was magical.

>age reversal chapter
I guess I finally need to start reading the manga.
Also any chances this chapter gets an OVA special?

>not taking the light saber

She's more likely to win the Ryuu (once he realizes he's allowed to have fun outside of Kotaro) bowl than Yuki, but still behind Kamitani.

Good guy Usaida giving them a happy backstory.

I kinda want the older toddlers to have different voices.

Kotaro: Kensho Ono
Taka: Ryota Osaka
Takuma: Yuki Kaji
Kazuma: Hiro Shimono
Kirin: Still Kukuri
Midori: Mamiko Noto

Kawaii

Taka-kun was too traumatized by TLJ.

>dream about teenage Kirin
>he's not fucking her
Is Usaida gay?

>Saving the beach episode for after Yuki and Maria become friends

Oh shit, she's going to the beach too, isn't she!

The feels ;_;

This isnt Usagi Drop

Love the dream chapters so much. Can’t wait for Kotaro’s bizarre adventure to be animated.

>no Kirin again
Getting real tired of this shit

muh kokoro.
OVA when?

So he'll have to compliment both of them.

Surprised that they didn't adapt the other festival chapter with the Inomata head pat.

Too lewd for TV.

The next one is better than this one, at least

Ryuu is the cutest baby.

Can anybody give me a quick rundown and tell me what the show is about and in which tone?

The beach chapter, yes. The "Taka is obnoxious and his onii-chan gets annoyed but they reconcile in the end" chapter, not really. There were already two episodes like that.

Cute toddler doing cute things and their relationship with the adults around them. And you occasionally get reminded that the main characters (siblings) are orphans which will give you all the feels. It's a pretty sweet show with some serious undertones. If you've watched and enjoyed Barakamon. Usagi Drop (anime, not the manga) and that Tanuki show from a couple of seasons ago, you'll probably like this show as well

Yeah, but the next one has obaa-san being best girl.

Gotta admit that I forgot about obaa-san's role in this. Still, a couple of minutes of baa-chan being awesome is not enough to justify another Taka chapter so soon. There's a lot better chapters to adapt

I've kinda felt Taka's been somewhat sidelined compared to the other babies, so unless the anime starts covering his family situation, I'm okay with some focus on him

See, that would be something I wouldn't mind. If they were to adapt an episode about his family or even a lot of other chapters than don't involve the same old thing we've seen in previous episodes already....

The baseball incident directly ties into the chapter about their father so at least it's set up for that.

He is too pure.

Would you be Ryu's friend?

Let's hope for that!

>This reaction
>Spends the whole episode flustered and blushing
What are my chances of beating Maria, Yuki, and Hayato?

Hayato's your only real competition. The other two haven't actively done much to win him over.

How long until she realizes?

The author must kill Kotaro in order to give Ryuichi a gf.

>You will never see him and Inomata and cute, awkward sex

The manga isn't really about romance at all. I could see the author just timeskipping to him marrying Inomata or Yuki. My bets are on Inomata, but it could go either way.

I'll win the Ryuubowl by getting on really good terms with Kotaro. Then Ryuu won't feel like he has to pick between us because I'll happily allow him to bring him along on our dates and help take care of him.

Die.
Her realizing that she actually does love him would be top tier shit. It'll never happen.

Ryu-chan is really cute, no wonder all the girls get their panties wet.

I want to have babies

So was the letter a prank?

>Beach milfs next episode

watch the episode

Otp

Do I even have to say it?

Inomata is for serious relationships with the intention to marry.

Absolute girlfriend tier.

>that gif
Poor Kotarou

>Had to go out and be social today
>Spent half the time thinking about how I was missing the new Gakuen Babysitter episode

Blimey.

When will Ryuuichi realize this? Shoujo authors are better at romances than shounen authors, and this one has been paced relatively well, considering how long they've known each other. I just want to see them as second years with both of them trying a little harder.

My bad, those 20 seconds must've lapsed after the second half of the episode.

>Kotaro offering Ryuu a "lemon" in front of Maria and Yuki

Mah main boy Kot's trying to sway his nii-chan into getting that multi-girl best ending.

>No Kirin again
FUCK

PROCREATE

>No Kirin
>We more than likely won't get to see the adorable 1st grader either

Worst adaption ever.

He'd make a perfect sex slave.

LOOK HOW CHUBBY BABBY YUKI IS

I WANT ONE

We did get to 'see' her.

No girl could hope to compete.