>people think this piece of shit Mary Sue is a good protagonist

???

Yes, Kurapika is a good protagonist

>mary sue
>fucking threatens to kill an inocent child

???

gon is a fag

It appeals to autistic children.
There just happens to be a lot of them here.

you don't know what mary sue means

and you don't seem to know either

This whole series is pretty bad. It just rips off DBZ wherever it can get away with it. All of the old big 3 were better.

>mary sue loses his powers and gets cucked from his own manga
???

he's a massive mary sue in that he's a fucking kid and handles shit way too casually for being a kid
>"Oh hey that pedophilic, psychopathic clown that drastically out powers me just told me that one day he is going to kill and rape me, order unspecifcied, so I got to get stronger. Neat! I'm actually get excited at the thought of such a """"""""""challenge""""""""""

Google is your friend user. Its like a really big dictionary. You should try it sometime.

we all know that's because toga realized the deus ex machina moment fucking ruined his character and having him dead ruined the story so they compromised and brought him back with no powers

hxh literally is a deconstruction of dbz and shitty 'big 3' with more thoughts and depths in 1 chapter

This
gon had actual consequence and is the most flawed shonen Mc

>What if Goku had autism

Screaming “ITS A DECONSTRUCTION OF _______ !” instantly means whatever it is, is shit.

He's not really a mary sue, he's just boring in comparison to other character in the series. His only "mary sue" moment was when he beat Pitou and even then that fight had some serious consequences in his health leaving him out of the picture for years.

being mentally deranged is his character Retard that's why hisoka is even so interested. Stop speedreadjng or go back to your low IQ shit

>deconstruction

Why's he mentally deranged?

What? All the mary sue points went to Killua. Gon isn't one.

>deconstruction
>low IQ
I hate hxh fags

>Gon's sacrifice to transform into Gon-san that one time was to sacrifice his spot as main character
Too meta for me.

>MC is a psychopath, takes innocent girl hostage as well
>if his friends kill its okay
>he cares about helping his mentally unstable friend to kill all the guys who killed his entire tribe, this same friend is the one who joined a mafia that deals with killing, drugs, weapons and other horrible things like human trafficking just to satiate his revenge, our MC doesn't care anyway
>>Hisoka being a murderer and a pedo that kills because he is a thirsty motherfucker recognizes in Gon the potential of becoming as twisted as him, a fucking psycho.
>Our MC never even meets the main villain
>Chrollo claims a "100% win" and actually wins
>Main villain dies from a nuke, not superpowers or friendship

HxH is a deconstruction of generic shonens

>what if Frieza was a pedophile

>happy go lucky strong goku shonen protagonist
>super stronger assassin loner kid with "kill" in his name that's so edgy torture is nothing to him
>quiet character with eye powers out for revenge for losing his clan
You misspelled easy trope writing

Do you know what a Mary Sue is? He's weaker than most of the cast and he's a flawed character who does mistakes and was portrayed in a negative light by the author.
Wait this is bait isn't it

When does Goku threaten to murder a innoxent blind girl?

oh man you're totally correct, it's not like details matter anyway right?

>What if Kurama was Sasuke

copies Naruto Chunin Exams, copies DBZ, copies One Piece of Crap

Why doesn't everyone go through a super duper power up with nen when they know they're going to die anyways

Only autistic and overobessed nen users can do that.

based gon triggers moral fags

Y'all just bitter because HxH is one of the few good Shonen out there.
Keep hating, faggots, doesn't change the fact it's still good and you're only being bitter because you can't accept something so perfect out shining your shitty DBZ and Boruto.
Eat ass.

I fucking hate Red Letter Media & Star Wars The Force Awakens for popularizing the phrase Mary Sue.

Hell Goku could be argued to be more of a trope deconstruction when he gambled the entire universe just to have more fights. Shonen characters who become warped by vengeance are a dime a dozen. Shonen characters with evil transformations are a diamond dozen.
Learn what deconstruction means

I am ashamed a kizuna fag would be this retarded or bait this pathetically.

Bait implies I'm lying to get a rise out of people.
Fuck off you idiot, you know I'm right.

Not that user, but that's when I also noticed it's over usage

Mary Sue was used very often way before
RLM had nothing to do with it TFA mary sue, in fact they specifically called people out for using it

and finally, calling gon a gary stu has been a meme ever since the end of chimera arc in the '11 anime.

why do people like kurapika?

He's cute and edgy. He's also blonde, which puts him a step above Killua.

>gon's vengeance is hyped for the whole chimera ants arc.
>He sacrifice everything for one final transformation just to beat a guard of antagonist.
>Stay in hospital for a whole mini arc and is unable to use nen after he healed making him irreleveant for god knows how many chapters
>gon is a gary stu

Should i talk about fma friendship ending? OP fights like luffy vs crocodile? DBZ multiple transformations & collect the balls everytime you die?

Only thing that is bullshit in hxh is alluka and her power. It would have been better if killua found a talented nen healer instead.

He's the prototypical 'hellbent on revenge' character but with a nice twist. He won't sacrifice his friends and is wholly self-aware of his unraveling.
Being so invested in protecting Woble is a good direction for his character too.

Kurapikas backstory existed before the Uchihas tf are you on

I used to like him until i realized that chrollo is the best protagonist.

>Hell Goku could be argued to be more of a trope deconstruction when he gambled the entire universe just to have more fights
That didn't happen. And if you're talking about Super, you can fuck off right now, you have nothing of value to say.

>Copies Naruto
Naruto came out after hxh, dumbfuck. so the chunin exams were a hunter exams ripoff.
The others aren't being copied by hxh in any way. If anything the things used in db and op are not original either, so please kill yourself

>that didn't happen
>and if you referring to parts I haven't watched fuck off because I am a retard

>One Piece of Crap
You should open for Dane Cook.

Grew up without a father.
This really fucks with a child, just look at all the fatherless blacks in the US.

>Deconstruction
Oh jeez, a pretentious anime fan that looks at YouTube video essays by other pretentious anime fans

He is mentally deranged because he is a child who decided to leave all his loved ones and friends in his home to go find out what his deadbeat dad was doing with his life. This is something that no sane 12-year-old has ever done in the history of the Earth.

(This is a sign of bad writing, not character depth. It's just author wish fulfillment that a kid would spend his life trying to understand why his dad leaves him alone.)

He had no friends on that island.
Also, it's pretty realistic for a sheltered kid to want to go on an adventure. What are you saying?

It's not weird to go on an adventure, but his reason for it is pretty bonkers.

Yes, but also blacks are like that in africa where their father is around as well.
It really is just biology and race.

He wanted to understand why Ging would rather be a Hunter than a father. He also got motivated from hearing about him from Kite. Nothing really deranged or out of the ordinary there.

It would be understandable if Gon were older, but that's not something a kid thinks voluntarily. It's something a dad wishes, that they would wonder what was so great that the dad would do it instead of raising a kid. But a kid has their own life to worry about, not the dad's.

>mary sue
>has the most questionable morals ever and is at no point the strongest character in any of the arcs, not even being the MAIN character in like half of them

>popularizing
you new to Sup Forums

one of the reasons i like gon is because he feels so down to earth

Wrong pic, OP? I'm pretty sure you wanted to post Goku.

As being a child without a dad, I can tell you that the way he thinks is pretty normal. That's why a lot of people with deadbeat dads become deadbeat dads themselves, they don't like the idea of being tied down to a kid.