Darling in the FranXX

Bullying is not enough my onibros, therefore we shall a
ICHIGO HATE THREAD
STOP COCKBLOCKING MY NIGGA HIRO YOU WOMANLET BRAINLET SUBHUMAN

I can't hate someone this pityful.

Absolutely worst girl. I hope we see more scenes involving 02 teasing and bullying ichigo in an increasingly aggressive manner, culminating in a scene where 02 fucks Hiro's brains out while Ichigo watches.

reminder that 02 was alone during night in the last episode because she kept babbling about her ""love"", she is so immature and stupid that just makes me puke

I really don't want to hate Ichigo but it's getting very hard not to.

reminder that hiro could have been stamen from ep. 2 if only ichigo minded her own fucking business and let hiro ride with 02

>Goro makes the first move to integrate 002 into the group, even before Hiro
>She basically just ignores him and fucks off

Fuck 002, best boy gets no respect

Shut up normalfag.

Hiro still doesn't really feel like he's part of the group.

reminder that Ikuno and Mitsuru relationship is now irremediably ruined due to what happened in ep. 03, which could have been avoided if hiro became stamen in ep. 2 Ichigo is absolutely the worst character of DitF, she only acts for her own selfish reasons, doesn't mind the good of the team nor the good oh who she supposedly loves, she would have preferred a suicidal hiro above all.
She is the kind of person who can't catch up to your level and pulls you to her lower level.

>Hey, doesn't matter if our childhood friend is going to be turned into soylent green, come with me to the ceremony, TEH HEE~

Ichigo deserves everything that is coming to her, good riddance.

>falling for the soylent green meme
Naomi is fine

Also Naomi wasn't their childhood friend, she got added to the group much later

>children that are "sent back" are never heard of again
>transport got scrambled by a rampaging klaxxosaur

define 'fine'

B-but they said she was in the hospital. She must be fine RIGHT?!

I don't think 02 hates them, I think she just feels bad or pities them. Though Goro has actually tried to be nice to her, so maybe she feels a little better, she just doesn't feel welcome in the group.

she doesn't evenc consider them, she already stated that they are worthless to her, and looks like she won't change opinion soon

It is not enough that Oni should succeed in life. Ichigo has to suffer as well.

Your picture and your words doesnt match up. Falseflagger thread?

Reminder that 002 is going to die, and Hiro will have to learn to Relationship with other people.

002 is a monster, not a person.

ichi go away from this thread

Sister-zoned.

Yeah, Hospital Food Manufacturing Inc.