Power Chart/Featherine

Pretty much everywhere else besides here even comic sites, Featherine ranks the toppest of tiers of fiction because of Umineko's cosmology NOT because of her meta crap.

Can someone explain why people here downplay Featherine?

Her plot manipulation IS NOT what makes her so powerful. She rules over the "city of books" and each book contains a "infinite" multiverse similar to umineko's cosmology

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/c/c8/Magical_Compendium.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20161125183548

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/0/0a/Perspective.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20161125182447

She transcended the abyss of infinite hierarchical layers and every witch who are "dimensionless" by nature and reached the highest realm of existence limited only by the omnipotent (creator)

Hell, Featherine fodderized lambadadelta who can fodderize beatrice who created infinite universes.

Featherine is to lambdadelta what lamdadelta is to beatrice what beatrice is to a regular human. And Beatrice has already confirmed Multiversal+

So if Lambdadelta can fodderize multiversal+ beings and Lamdadelta GOT FODDERIZED by Featherine, why wouldn't she be top tier according to you guys?

yuki.la/a/141431670 (the comments)
Even by ignoring the "meta" shit, she's obviously top tier. HILARIOUSLY above Nyarlathotep. Vortex blaster Demonbane is haxed obviously, but I see no reason as to why she shouldn't be equal to EGD. Both seem like the closest you can get to power WITHOUT being true omnipotent.

Anyone got the most recent power chart?

Reminder that powerlevel discussion is dumb.

Kumagawa shouldn't be all the way down, even though he always loses that doesn't mean he has low power

That's why I think this should chart should get updated with a better understanding of feats and the characters. Even the 2016 charts don't seem accurate.

For example, These charts have sstgl > Beatrice even though Beatrice created and destroyed multiverses. Every other board has accurate representation.

>Featherine is literally Lionel Suggs

>special tier
What kinda faggotry shit is that? Everything is calcable by feats, Saitama, Shiki, Saluer, Haruhi and others belong the the lower parts of the chart

>Lain above tengen toppa
>Sakura below Anderson, Kiss shot, Xellos
>Beato below Gurren lagann, Lain and all that other gay shit
R E T A R D E D

I wonder if there's a way to get this chart updated. The top tiers seem accurate but everything else is out of wack.

I feel people made this based off speculation and not actual feats. I mean, Demonbane and Umineko rival Marvel and D.C in terms of cosmology. Not to mention those comments downplaying Featherine is pretty insane.

I mean by feats (not hype) Featherine is definitely comparable to elder god demonbane

Seems like it, Fate should be much higher for example

>Obito below arc

Spirit of eternity sword 3 when?

All the Umineko witches do not exist nor do anything. Be glad your fellow autists entertain you by even bothering assigning them to random slots

I never said they did. Did you read the post? Their best feats have nothing to do with "metafiction" or any other nonsense like that.

Their feats have to do with characters hilariously below Featherine creating and destroying multiverses (infinite universes) and storing infinite multiverses (sea of fragments) as books in the city of books the place that Featherine rules over.

Like I said, Umineko and Demonbane's cosmology is very similar to each other. There's a reason pretty much every other board has these two verses as the most powerful in fiction next to Marvel/Dark Tower/D.C ect...

They do not affect anything tangible. Not for the story you actually read, nor an established setting.
Even if you try to make a headcannon out of the fucked up meta commentary, they influence jackshit and might as well be handpuppets popping up for commentary.
The reason they are placed in charts is because autists like you want to parade 'powerlevels' as it is anything to brag about.
Case in point, making this thread and whining about it.

>It is a powerlevel thread

Yes I get that. Check the links in the op for a few feats regarding the cosmology. NOBODY is saying they effect the real world or any other META shit like that.

I'm going based on ACTUAL feats in the FICTIONAL STORY of UMINEKO. What are you talking about?

Hell, the plot mainuplation shit isn't even the most impressive thing about Umineko. Plot manipulation is just fancy reality warping. You clearly haven't played the vn or know anything about the series

Read the VN, you fucking secondary.

No, you seriously do not get it.
That's on top of the retarded concept of trying to compare different universes/settings and trying to come up with the stupidest reasons of why one guy who controls everything in the universe is stronger than the other guy who does the same shit

No one is saying they control OTHER universes or other pieces of fiction. I'm saying the COSMOLOGY in Umineko and demonbane is comparable to that of Marvel and D.C where you have beings that established their power levels and scaling by displaying feats of them creating and destroying multiverses IN THEIR STORY.

What don't you get?

With your logic, are you going to give Marvel comics shit because they created characters like Pre retcon Beyonder and Molecule Man

I mean, Pre retcon Beyonder was destroying marvels multiverse with a thought (look it up). That's literally the exact same shit with characters in Demonbane, Umineko, D.C, Stephens king's dark tower ect...

So again, leave the meta bullshit aside. That has nothing to do with what i'm presenting to you and "meta" has nothing to do with the best feats for the characters in Umineko. You're trying to argue when you clearly have never played Umineko, never read about Top tier Marvel characters, never looked up demonbane ect...

>tfw no dark tower anime

The plot manipulation is a cool feat indeed, but that's not why Featherine is ranked so high on most boards and most charts.

There's a misconception here on Sup Forums where people think "meta" is umineko's only plausible feat. That's far from the truth.

She ranked high because of Umineko's cosmology and her being way above Lambdadelta who's way above Beatrice and beatrice is already confirmed multiversal.

Pretty much:

Featherine>>>Lambdadelta>>> Beatrice/Multiversal

It's also stated she reached the realm of the creator/the highest realm in umineko alongside ruling the city of books. That's why she's ranked so high. Not because of "meta" shit.

I wish I could post scans because the ones I linked in the op are very small to read. But just view respect threads or play/watch the VN or go on other VS boards for a better understanding.

Altair punches her from the Idon'tgiveafuck dimension, and nothing Featherine does affects her magic. So Altair is the strongest by your metric.

No canon son, it's the only way to win in this powerlevel autism.

With characters like these, boards exclude "meta layers" and "meta logic" and goes with the verse with the most impressive cosmology/feats (Planetary, galaxy, universal, multiversal ect...)

That's why most people exclude Featherine's "plot manipulation" and "dimensional tiers" because it really isn't what makes a character impressive.

That's why, rightfully so, a series with more advanced systematic axioms of power should produce more powerful characters. These series include, Marvel, D.C, Demonbane, Umineko, Lovecraft ect...

All characters in these series have Feats that put them above multiversal (and other abstract tiers such as "megaverse" "hyperverse" "Omniverse") like the Living tribunal or Michael/Lucifer ect...

altair impressive feat. (excluding meta) was creating a universe. be honest creating a universe in context of Creators is much less impressive than in most of other franchise.

Dies Irae is another example of a very powerful VN. Doesn't Dies irae have Hajun and Reinhard?

They should definitely be top tiers on this chart as well based off their feats

>Feathrine couldn't do shit against endless nine Battler

If you ignore Lambdadelta being hilariously above Battler and Featherine being Hilariously above Lambdadelta

The whole point of that final scene was

"Featherine incorporated Battler and EVA's gameboard up to the City of Books.
Which is also the reason why Battler was able to punch Bern.
Featherine gave battler the opportunity to do that to be exact.
There is a reason why someone as weak as Battle was able to punch Bern despite much, much stronger people like Ange and EVA were powerless against a Voyager like Bern"

check the final part of the VN. It explains it

Altair reforms Featherine to her dimension and one-punches her though, and Featherine can't do anything to her.

So you're going to use meta and dimensional shit to tier these characters? You do know that the "city of books" has already been confirmed to be the "highest realm" besides the creator and each book contains an infinite multiverse and featherine rules this realm? "transcending the infinite hierarchy" Okay, since you clearly have not Played the VN or any knowledge of Umineko, lets use meta and dimension shit.

"Featherine controls an infinite collection of infinite multiverses that she can edit at will, laughably curbstomps (in a way that fucks with causality, killing them before deciding how to kill them) a character who can destroy dozens of infinite multiverses as collateral damage when attacking and is three or four layers removed from non-meta stories, while characters far below her have feats where they consider other, non-meta non-Umineko, works to be works of fiction so her meta-feats are not limited to Umineko's story only. A single meta-layer advantage makes that character essentially omnipotent compared to lower meta characters, as they can write and edit lower characters to do whatever they want and are as threatened by them"

See how ridiculous that looks? All that is applicable towards umineko if we use meta shit and dimensional tiering. Hell, lambdadelta was creating concepts and are dimensionless by nature and Featherine stomped her.Exlude the meta shit dude. There's a reason why this series and Featherine on most boards are ranked the highest next to Living tribunal, Beyonder, Demonbane ect...

Altair is "omnipotent" like zeno is "omnipotent". Both have. Characters from series have far better showings than them. She created a universe, beatrice (mid tier umineko witch) created multiverses

She does it because I said so though. That's the way Holopsicon works

I understand that man. I'm not trying to downplay, i'm just going based off cosmology, multiversal feats, scaling and what's been shown. Hell, I think Featherine is one of the most downplayed top tier characters on Sup Forums solely because people think umineko's ONLY impressive feat is a meta one which it isn't at all. I mean, people here put Featherine at nyarlathotep when freaking lambdadelta has feats that totally triumph nyarlathotep. So obviously, there's some downplay going on. Not in the charts itself but the comments and misconception.

Umineko (like marvel, d.c, demonbane ect...) actually has impressive cosmology which most people know on vs boards which's why I was confused when I read comments and responses here.

If we use the logic of "she's powered by fanfic" or "crimson king can kill the author" what's stopping them from being suggsverse tier? Let's just go based off feats and scaling man

Lain wankers are the most retarded people imaginable. They don't even understand the show. The Wired connecting to reality happens through making use of some shit in Earth's atmosphere. So Lain's "god powers" are literally limited to the planet.

I honestly wouldn't mind such thread,
but /trash/ or Sup Forums would be more appropriate places.

>2014

Problem is you can't possibly have every feat, and if you make a word salad out of your character nobody will give two fucks about her. Altair turns demonbane into a cute girl to tenderly love because that's more fun than powerlevel discussion.

I understand, it's just a few things about the power charts seemed very out of touch considering characters that are lower than others have better feats than characters ranked higher.

I mean, going by feats, there's no reason why Beato should be below sttgl or why featherine should be exactly near Lambdadelta when she, herself completely stomped lambdadelta and rules over the city of books

I mean, I understand where you're coming from, it's just scaling based off feats and cosmology seems a lot more plausible then just throwing stuff like that around. That's why I exlude Featherine's plot manipulation and go by her legit feats and Umineko's cosmology.

Marvel/Umineko/D.C/Demonbane/Dies Irae ect... are ranked so high because of this. But regardless, for this, let's just allow the meta/fanfic power for altair and ignore the cosmology for now.

Featherine, EGD, Pre retcon Beyonder, Hajun, Crimson King,TOAA ect... are still making the toppest of tiers of fiction based on feats. That's all i'm saying

How come? I just made this for clarification and to possible clear up some misconception regarding umineko's feats/cosmology that aren't meta but still very impressive. Most boards already (from what I've seen) already know the cosmology regarding umineko which is why I was surprised to read some of the comments here excluding it.

I'm not salty, glad to discuss. The only thing is, you can clearly tell who has not played or watched Umineko's VN or manga but still make claims about the series. That is irritating but it happens to many series.

Crimson King is kind of a shitter, he gets beaten by an autistic kid with an eraser

Ah, sorry, I meant that for the general thing on the picture user posted, I just missed a "s" in my sentence back there. Sup Forums is a good place to discuss.

And I admit I'm still about to get into Umineko so I'm just reading the thread closely to learn more about it.

Haha yeah but you always have the "he can kill author" meta feat people will use similar to Altair "fanfic" feat.

This is why I like to exclude meta feats and focus on scaling and in series cosmology for a better understanding of a character. In my opinion, (for the sake of power) The creators of Umineko/Featherine and Demonbane verse/Elder god demonbane did this perfectly.

They set up really impressive cosmology and characters that are easily multiversal+ making those characters so much more below the top tier of each verse (featherine/Umineko, EGD/Demonbane verse)

Unfortunately (judging by the comments in other threads on this board) people don't or at least didn't take umineko's cosmology and feats into consideration and only use Featherine's plot manipulation as her only thing (which is not the case) resulting in low balling.

>Sakura higher than TengenToppa

Alright, this is just getting crazy. She was too low five years ago sure, but she shouldn't be THAT high. You can't base these things on anything other than canonical displays. Yes, she could erase everything. Sure she could maze everyone. She doesn't though.

That's nice, but I just want to cum on Featherine's face.

I know what you mean. I didn't make this but this (the 2016 ones are awful) one seems to be the most "accurate" (even though excluding top tiers it isn't really) one I could find, honest. That's why I would like some update for this and give the person making the chart all legit feats/cosmology for each character in their verse to make it fair.

Name a more autistic thread on Sup Forums right now. Protip: you can't

Shit nigger what are you DOING?
Cross series power level discussion is literally as autistic as the internet gets ever. Fucking save yourself before its too late.

There is a PTE thread right now

I was reading a few comments on another thread discussing her some people saying she looks like a man? I'm not seeing it.

Label your x and y axis fucko

It's seems that way. Just figured I try to understand how people rate things here.

But you are right. It mostly comes down to who actually knows each series inside and out for proper discussion especially for these over the top abstract characters.

I didn't make this chart. I used it to try and get a better understanding where Sup Forums is coming from based off some comments in other threads that didn't match the characters best showing

What do ya mean?

No problem my man. Yeah, interesting discussions for sure.

The thing I like about umineko, is that it isn't just some power fantasy that many people on other boards mistake it as. It's actually a pretty damn solid series. Most of the power is based on cosmology/conceptual weapons and infinite multivers scailing ect ect...

It's a really great series to the mystery genre. Anime...ehhh I think you should watch/play the VN or read the manga for the best experience.

user, I don't know how to tell you, but witches don't exist.
Featherine Augustus Aurora is just Hachijo Tohya, who is just Ikuku and Battler with white hair writing mystery stories. The pop and cute Lambdadelta is just a piece of writing paper, Bernkastel is a cat. And Beatrice herself is a kid with smashed genitals wearing a maid uniform, a butler uniform and a fancy dress some of the time.
There's no magic in Umineko, there's no love. It's all self-delusion in hope of getting a happy ending.

Of course Featherine is all-powerful, she's the representation of the one who wrote the story.
She's R07 himself, episode 6 makes that blatantly clear with his frustration at how the audience does not understand "love" as he calls it.

The point I am trying to make is that the power of the witches and the witches themselves in Umineko are not in fact diagetic.
It's not "real" in the context of the story. Magic does no exist, it's all a sham and a trick. Ange could have used "magic" to stop her classmates from bullying her, but what that really means is her jamming the Stakes into their eyeballs until they all die with her own hands, killing all the witnesses and saying that it was magic.

Yeah, I do understand what you're implying. The problem with that is Featherine has directly used her powers (specifically the Red Truth) outside the "message bottle stories of Rokkenjima/the forgery stories of Rokkenjima"

and besides all that, we are discussing the character featherine augustus aurora and the umineko cosmology that's already been established. So we are taking the umineko story into consideration

This does not contradict my statements at all. The red is a tool used by the author to unambiguously state fundamental rules. Why wouldn't R07 himself be able to use the red to tell us something?

but you still have Featherine explicitly using her powers in the realms of humans unlike every other witch while also existing outside the various Rokkenjima Theory Manuscripts (given she uses her power to present The Truth Of Rokkenjima to reporters asking about where the manuscripts came from and what the truth of the event is), so what is presented does not seem to back that up.

So yes, "you could argue Beatrice, or Bernkastel, or Evatrice, or whoever are just "fiction characters within fictional documents within the Visual Novel" but Featherine, at least, is "a fictional character in the Visual Novel"."

But honestly, I should stop before it's too late. I already know where Featherine, EGD, Beyonder ect...would rank and they would all sit comfortably at the top spot

It's just the downplay in some of the comments in other threads were really bad and misleading.

People saying saying she's at most nya level when even lambda has similar/ better feats than nya and Featherine is way above lambda (obviously) and saying she would would lose to the weakest version of demonbane a million times is hilariously false is you know the feats based off both characters and their verses. Which made me feel like people didn't really know Umineko's cosmology and only knew the meta crap

There's no reason to think Featherine is not on the same level of EGD unless bias is involved. Of course, vortex blaster won't be included (him sealing azathoth) but other than that, Both have feats of casually stomping megaversal (if you want to use this term) beings with a whole lot of scaling based on their cosmology. They are the epitome of being as powerful as one can be without being complete omnipotent. Both have similar feats and scaling (destroying multiversal+ characters, ruiling/destroying infinite universes/multiverses ect...)

That's all I was trying to get at