Hunter X Hunter

Are you enjoying the journey properly?

Viz tomorrow niggas

First for Cammy!

Kurapika's body is for Leorio only!

What killed the hype?

jojo/hxh crossover oneshot WHEN

Nothing. The hype is currently at its peak.

inb4 Beyond hatsu is to robber the ability of everyone he kill

I whacked off 16 times to this pic. Going for the 17th now. Wish me luck, fellas!

This shitty sub-plot.

Nigga it’s been hours since you last posted this, what are you waiting for?

Doggy style with Kalluto.

Every thread until cannon proclaimed king of the empire of kakin.

Nice trips

Beyond hatsu is to "can't die, only get killed", that's why he wishes to explore DC

>cannon

Was one of the creators of greed island a Halkenburg type nen user?

I'm just randomly plopping in the convo, but: Cammy's willing to kill children because they are in her way to become King: that's just the nature of the life she was born into: a fight for the fittest to reign supreme. That's different from being a serial killer who kills for fun. Cammy doesn't get enjoyment out of killing people: she gets enjoyment out of people listening to her and giving her what she wants. She's far from a psychopath. She's just extremely bitchy and vindictive if you don't listen to her and was born into a position of power over others and no one has ever stopped her from abusing it. Yes, that means she is a pretty emotional, shitty and selfish person, but let's not act like it's on the same level of evil as someone who's a serial killer who gets hard-ons from killing people and who's entire existence hinges upon killing. Compared to the type of people where killing gives their life meaning: Cammy looks like the lesser of two evils. You legitimately just need to not get in her way and give her what she wants and you're fine. Even if you're in her way she still gives you a choice to join her just in case (RIP Owlguy-kun). For a serial killer, doesn't matter how much you plead and beg: in fact they'd probably like it more.

Yeah, the torture and kill your family thing is pretty bad, but that's actually pretty common for totalitarian governments in order to ensure submission and given she's probably been raised getting everything she's ever wanted, I'm sure she's used that threat plenty of times in order to scare someone into obeying her. If that guy would have been like "holy shit my bad, I didn't know please don't kill my family I'll listen to you from here on out," she probably would be happy that he finally came around and realized he should just obey her. Though he did break her arm so there's probably no changing her mind on that. Yes, that's bad but it's not evil for the sake of evil. It's evil for the sake of obedience.

You dont deserve these trips fucking moron.

These threads are bordering on JoJo thread tier bad.

Oh shit you too, nice dubs

Individual matchups would be good, but some of the stands in Jojo are far beyond what we've seen in HXH. Not even Meruem can compare to something like Gay Priest act 3

The best days to lurk are the viz scans days.

Thanks God that it's still better than boku no hero academia ship/faggotry circlejerk tier.

He'll never rule.

Reminder to report and ignore ban evaders

who has even been banned? No one else is aware of your drama

>I think the Cammy spammer is really getting to me, I feel like I'm losing it every time I see her image in these threads, he really is overdoing it with his spamming of same words/images. It might be the first time I actually block certain words on here.

Perhaps the most interesting thing that can happen is Kurapika killing Kalluto, and having to deal with not just Killua, but the entire Zoldyck clan.

>Cammyposter being one guy

Does he has a good hatsu?

What do you think will be the hatsu of other zodiacs?

Kurapika knows Kalluto is Killua's brother though.

I want to know more about Cammy's bodyguards. They seemed extremely worried for her.

You can evade his monkeys. And even if it works he'd get bested by Nobu.

They're recruited and disciplined to be loyal and protective of their Prince. Now imagine you get this retard.

monkey...... isnt..... a traitor

Retard? She was worried about them and their families getting killed by Benjamin's men. So she went there alone and sacrificed herself for the good of her guards and their loved ones

Wall of text every other page.

what make you think killia gives a shit about kalluto? what make you think the zoldyck would even bother with revenge?

The hunter exam is 288 years old.
What happened 300 years ago? I imagine it ties in to Kakin.

Vergei's got some excellent taste

>mentally ill crossie bringing his mentally ill memes into HxH threads

My theory is that the worst calamity of all was brought back from the Dark Continent 300 years ago.. and its nen

Kakin was nothing special back then.
Like every other country it signed that 200 year old treaty forbidding DC expeditions.

CAMMY MAMMY!!!

TEHHEEEEE

CAMMY I LOVE YOU I WANT TO IMPREGNATE YOU CAMMYY

CAMMYLICIOUS
SO DELICIOUS
HER BODY STAY VICIOUS

stay mad, butthurt soykoalet

No you can't. If he hits you with the staff the monkey will appear automatically covering one of your sense.

Also if your sight goes out all of a sudden you'll be open. And if your open in a nen battle that can be the end

But they already said what was the worst, no?
It's that disease.

I love Cammy!

Fuck man I hate all this nen beast, spider, and zodiac garbage.

Fuck Ging
Fuck Pariston
Fuck Hisoka
Fuck Gyro
Fuck Zushi

I want LORE. Lore about the hunters. Who was the first Chairman? Who began the Zoldyck family. Why start the associaton? How good did hunters save the world that made them have so many priveleges.

I want to learn more about the hxh history

They don't know that nen is a calamity I apologize for my headcanon
She certainly has the most similar beast to Nasubi

Blessed be Theta.

Did nen make the world a worse place for humans, though?

>Who was the first Chairman?
Don Freecs. Now he's trapped in a child's body being taken care of by Aunt Mito.

>editing out the nose

My isdes.

I want to know more about the Serintaï !

>Gon is actually gings dad

>Ging is heading for the DC for Don Freecs abandoning his own son.
>His own son is Don freecs and is searching for his son who is his dad that is being searched for by his son.

Togashi is a genius

This is why I posted those 3 images, Don, the strange wooden container of Zepile and the hunter association are all from around the exact same time. I imagine the ceremonial urn was also created around the same time.

Nen created a new class of people, ones who could do anything they want to the non nen users and go unchecked. It truly must be hell to be a non nen user at the mercy of a power you don't even know exists.

Does cummy have autism?

That's actually the total opposite of what I want. It would be fun to see it implied in little details but fuck man who cares about the HA origins, it's just a club for skilled people who use their abilities for the common good and getting mad cash money.
I want to see non big world changing adventures, GI was a very hunter vibe arc. CA too, it scalated as hell but ultimately it just was a big (or the biggest) job for the HA, nothing else. I just want more fun adventures.

I don't understand what the trinity elixer is. What does "the mother solution for all sorts of liquids" mean?

O

>Nen created a new class of people, ones who could do anything they want to the non nen users and go unchecked. It truly must be hell to be a non nen user at the mercy of a power you don't even know exists.
But everyone has Nen. They're just not aware of it.

ITT: We fix Togashi's mistakes. I'll start:

Camilla's Cat has the additional requirement of her being under Zetsu for it to trigger. And it also doesn't insta-kill the target but rather steal all the target's Nen for a few seconds, forcing them into Zetsu-like state as well.

You could have had any hatsu you wanted, and you chose to split hairs

Retarded idea.

So we can all agree that the ceremonial urn is a conjured object that is a result of nen after death, right?

Like someone conjured a jar that if certain conditions are met the target will be afflicted with a curse(nen parasites)

Now of course this might be debunked seeing as multiple urns exist. So maybe the urn was created with nen the same way Ging and his friends made Greed Island was created

Meaning that we don't know HOW it was done. But that it WAS certainly by nen

The cat probably only activates if the killer touches her body or something.

We don't even know how her skill works yet.

No.

This could work too.

>who cares about the HA origins
me

You stupid fuck we don't have the cat fully explained. For all we know camilla could be fucking invincible

You Benjaminfags are getting really desperate

Well how do you explain Nen affecting people born centuries later? And Nen in itself doesn't even cause harm, for all we are aware, nuclear weapons create more bloodshed and destruction than Nen users do.

I don't know, she pretty much that one guy in cold blood

What if Ging was his dad

ARE WE THERE YET PAPA TOGASHI?

>ITT: We fix Togashi's mistakes.
There's nothing to fix. Only thing that needs fixing is your retarded brain.

The cat doesn't instakill its target. It would never work on Meruem, Pitou, not even on Netero probably.

Stop trying to push your anti-HxH headcanon, you fucking vermin.

Nen is contagious, you could call it an infection which has spread to every creature on the planet.

For all we know, the nuclear bomb was invented by a nen user.

I wanna hug Camilla

I feel that the manga became a lot more enjoyable after the last hiatus.
>A lot of mysteries & beast powers explained.
>nice summary by togashi
>chapters aren't focusing on kurapika pov only anymore
>Camillia short attack was thrilling .
>A lot of characters begun appearing again:phantom troop, bisky,hanzo.
>togashi try to introduce a bit of funny side with wellgay and his fetish

I am really finally getting absorbed into this arc .

We all do.

Nanika's wishes aren't free for Killua, so he has his own memory wiped by Illumi in order to avoid the massive repercussions. If he has no loved ones, Nanika won't kill anyone.

Now, Killua and Alluka live together, with Alluka taking care of Killua.

how long until we reach the fucking continent
we are already 4 years in the god forsaken boat

>You stupid fuck we don't have the cat fully explained. For all we know camilla could be fucking invincible
But that is the problem. The cat is at least two conditions too strong right now.

The dear is obviously a postmortem nen user

Thank god you aren't writing the series

We've only been here 3 days.

So strong that Camilla is now in a cube where they can leave her to starve and cat cannot do shit about it.
OMNIPOTENT ABILITY
No, you are fucking retarded

Funny thing is that the princes don't know what their nen guardian beasts can do.
Even Cammy or Ben that already are nen user can't relly 100% on their guardians.

Surprisingly the ones that are more aware of their guardians abilities are /Fuu/ and HamsterBoi.

We have no idea of any restrictions, it could only be usable a certain number of times, or prevent her from using her nen at all

Proficient nen users seem to become exceedingly eccentric, don't they?
And the way nen entices some people to agree to punishing and downright cruel contracts is pretty insidious.

Camilla is trapped because she is retarded., not because her Hatsu is weak.

The reverse Gon-san
>you can't die
>you won't ever have potential