BEASTARS 71

Shit just got fucking real.

Where's the chapter? Also, I fucking knew that guy was the killer.

What the fuck. I left it on hold after the deer became a mafia boss or something like that. I'd like to pick it up again but my memory is shit so I don't really remember that much.

Who is that?

shit, nigga its going down

Time re-read then

Someone want to dump?

DAMN

here, use this fixed version

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE THAT ANTEATER LEGOSI

>it was the BLACK panther

Sup Forums is always right

Jesus christ, that's horrifying

I was a big boy when I was in middle school and I was always scared shitless of hurting the little boys like this during PE.

WHERE'S THE CHAPTER, MANSLEY?

>he didn't wait until the TL was out

What the FUCK

Translator was busy with midterm exams. There's also the fact the chapter 69 came with a 4 page interview with the author, so that slowed the translation further

>that fucking face
He looks like he ripped his arm accidentally

That's literally what happened

Looks like he got injured

Where's the other half of his arm?

literally why japanese people don't play american football. this would happen every game if those manlets got sneezed at.

>Female mangaka
>Being able to into anatomy
I'm honestly surprised the art is this good.

Fuck mangadex, their servers are the slowest I have ever seen for fuck sake why is that the best site we have now?

Christ! Also, does anyone think this manga will get an anime adaptation in the near future?

The translation hasn't been released yet, that's a crop from the raws

I know, but whenever I try to access mangadex its slow as shit, I wish kami had a reader in it

It's only slow because they are in the process of uploading a MASSIVE backlog of material, and they are in the process of setting up a new server. Just chill out it'll be fine.

Can see it working if made by Kyoani

Kyoani is good. Just no 12/ 13 episode bs.

Huh, I would have guessed it was the bear

You're probably right.
>Hey buddy you dropped this

Honestly it does sort of look accidental, but maybe that's just bad art?

Like there's no movement portrayed in that image, you don't just pop a dudes arm off with a quick twist. Not to mention how clean the "cut" is.

It's just sort of bizarre really.

There's also the entire upper arm missing so whatever. We'll see once we get the entire issue

Dump it OP, dont be a faggot

This is everything I wanted Zootopia to be.

Kami does, but it's one where you have to scroll back up before clicking next page or it'll spoil you the bottom of it.

whats with these teenagers and viciously mutilating each other all the time

>Not this shit again this is the fifth one this week

Was 69 and 70 translated? Didn't see them on mado

Yeah they're really acting like wild animals.

Not yet Hot chocolate have multiple of their members doing midterms final and some user said that chapter 69 came with a 4 page interview of the mangaka.

post yfw

this

I can't tell if the series has changed or it's just an arc.

I mean it started with a murder but it was about acting and whatever, more mundane school stuff. Now Legosi is training to become batman

It's the strongest thing this series has going, and why i'm hooked. I have no clue what the hell's going to happen.

I don't want it to become a battle shonen, it's called Beastars

>Not wanting Legoshi to show the other carnivores who's lord of the locker room.
Pretty gay thb.

Don't worry this arc is bringing it back to what it was at the beginning