One Piece

Can you stand the heat?

Can you stop the spam?

This is best girl, say something nice about her.

Rate this arc so far
Pre-Wedding 5/10
Post-Wedding 8/10

best boy will leave WCI at the end of this arc together with Pudding

Pre-Wedding 8/10
Post-Wedding 9/10

Pre-wedding: 8/10
Post-Wedding: Katakuri/10

Pre-Wedding 9/10
Post-Wedding 5/10

dropped/10

You and Lola would be a great couple.

Do you think he'll go to Water 7 to see Lola?

shit taste/10

10/10 for every cute Nami moment

Overall the arc is a clear 9 for me
throughly entertaining, varied, great new characters, so many great character moments, everyone is useful
easily top 5

Pre-Wedding 7/10
Post-Wedding 5/10

Sanjifags, not even once.

Pre-Wedding 6/10
Post-Wedding 10/10

The best one piece has been in a while

How can anyone seriously thing pre-tea is better than post-tea? The onyl explanation I have is that Wanofags are salty that they have to wait even longer. Its a fact that post-tea party had the larger amount of awesome chapters

Pre wedding 6/10
Post wedding 9/10

>NOOOOOOO STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKEEEEEE!!!

>not that pre-teaparty was bad by any means the best chapters came post-teaparty and that is an undeniable fact
Those would be?

pre 6
post 8

Maybe he is married and have 8 kids

HEH HEH HEH

TANO SHIMI DANA

MAMA NO OCHAKAI

Do you think Charlotte have Death by snu-snu?

Thank you mods. That wasn't real criticism

FINALLY shit like this gets deleted. They get away with this all the time.

8.5/10 pre
7/10 post

6/10

Still better than the last arc but just such a fucking let down. If they were just picking up Sanji and seeing the terrifying might of a Yonkou that would be one thing, but they ended up fighting and getting their ass beat for awhile and then it just dragged on more with Luffy running away then deciding he's not going to run then just deciding to get stronger while all his friends are running for their life.

Make up your fucking mind this entire thing seems like a mess

What did they delete? Tell me it wasn't one of my LuKa comrades

Is the avatarfagger gone?

No you are still here

I agree in the Luffy part, the mission was retrieve Sanji and the poneyglyph, he risked way too much with Katakuri and he got lucky that the guy is giving him chances, he could perfectly rape Luffy with 25 huge mochi dicks if he wanted

Nah it was some Puddingfag

5.5/10 pre wedding
8/10 during - post wedding

but it really is dragging at moments with the seducing woods and running from big mom. Sanji still hasn't had a decent 1v1

Of course he isn't

She looks great wearing that dress. Perfect gf-material desu.

What kind of character design is the crew missing, Sup Forums?
Hardmode: If the words “bunny” or “rabbit” popped into your head while reading the previous sentence, discover what a gun tastes like

What if "bird" and "snow" popped into my head?

Replying to himself to make it seem like he didn't forget to erase the name.
Hahaha you are so pathetic

i miss usopp so much

How about a harpy?

What the fuck did you speak about my brother?

Mochi

The words pizza and Castro popped into my head.

This arc actually got me to start reading OP weekly again instead of just lurking like usual

Pre-Wedding - 8/10
Post-Wedding - 10/10 for Katakuri fight alone

>those minutes apart
Now this is embarrassing
Okay user.
Oh look you replied again for more damage control Is a screenshot from paint next?

a mink, preferably a bunny
also: fuck yourself

>this fight
When did OP become so boring? I can't pin point the exact moment.

Just let it go dude. The guy is just playing around. Why are you getting so triggered?

Yeah you are right. I feel bad for him now
It's just funny how he tried to hide it

>2017 was the Year of Sanji
>Sanji didn't do shit

b-but he's kind!! he saved a family of asas- oh nevermind.

Don't start

what you expect he's a shit character and worst straw hat

You can't change the fact that he's a loser since the timeskip.

The worst part is, Nami poster kun. He literally told Nami herself that she should leave the children behind on punk hazard. Not sure why would you even defend his actions.

I suggest the same when she joins.

I'm not I also did not like how Sanji acted this arc but I don't think it is his fault.
The whole "he is kind" stuff is so bullshit.

Zodiac theory wise, a boar, a rabbit, a dragon, and a rat are still missing.
Rabbit and Boar are obviously taken (boar is yama kujira, mountain whale). That leaves Dragon and Rat. Since I believe Oda is aiming to make the SHs a multiracial crew, I don't believe it's farfetched to think neither are regular humans. Maybe the Dragon will be a Snakeneck, and the Rat a dwarf.

Honestly I think i would be weird if he didn't. I'd sooner believe Katakuri has 4 wives and 15 kids than his being celibate.

I miss Monet
She would be a great crew member
Like when Robin joined

Fishman island.

why is bege wife the only one of big moms kids with a kid

An attractive female Logia user who can serve a role in the crew. I like Monet. Her name is similar to the last name of a painter who painted mostly water until he went fully blind.

>everyone is useful
Except Chopper

She's not.

Predictions for Kaido's commanders?
Will any be able to top Katakuri in either strength or character?

oh thanks I must have completely forgot about this. thought it was just weird that we didn't see any grand children of big mom.

jack is the lowest and is probably stronger than katakuri

Some of the kids that showed up with Anana are also grandkids

Not sure about commander but I'd love a guy who transforms into a whale on land for lulz.

As far as astrological animal signs go

>Rat
Nami, rats = thief. I think there was even a cover page with her and some rats.
>Ox
Franky, industrious and all his animal symbols have been large mammals like bison, rhino. Most resembled a bull when asked in the SBS.
>Tiger
Zoro, from the colorspread
>Rabbit
Carrot, no-brainer
>Dragon
Jinbe, probably
>Snake
????
>Horse
Brook, from SBS and colorspread
>Goat
Sanji, from colorspread
>Monkey
Luffy, his name
>Rooster
Robin, usually represented with birds. Her signature has a rooster/pheasant?
>Dog
????
>Pig
????

That leaves Usopp, Chopper, and 1 more nakama. Chopper might be dog given tanuki = "raccoon dog" but uncertain. No idea about Usopp.

Marco might be underwhelming but this guy is actually the worst Yonko commander

It makes me sad when people talks bad of Nami. She's not even my favorite female tho...

i'm still mad about this shit, burgess should have lariat'd sabo's ass

Usopp could be the Pig and I'm not saying because he was fat at one point. I was thinking more along the lines of the Journey to the West, him being Pig. Unless you want him to be Snake?

Everyone always forget that Sanji thought they were being treated.

he tried without haki like a dumbass he is

That just makes him dumb on top of being the opposite of kind.

Sure I guess, although its kind of a running gag that BB's crew comes across as pathetically weak (but not really)

I was more annoyed that Sabo seemed to be proficient with the fire fruit right after eating it. Especially when in the previous arc Law bodyswapped Smoker and Tashigi and Tashigi could barely control the smoke fruit.

Bitch, this was the single best fight chapter in the whole manga.

blackbeard has 10 commanders. Burgress is probably the weakest since he doesn't have a devil fruit yet but that could change in the future

Sabo dodged, idiot.

8/10 right now. It'll be a 9/10 if it sticks the landing.
This is my favorite arc in years.

>he really tried to lariat his ass
damn, i just wrote down one of the few wrestling moves that i remember. now i'm even madder than before
>I was more annoyed that Sabo seemed to be proficient with the fire fruit right after eating it
that too, i can't believe that people rate sabo's return as one of the highest point of the series post-timeskip

Burgess is Jinbei's opponent. And yeah he din't have his fruit yet.

Queen will be a bug logia and King will be a really weak guy with a scary face that everyone is too scared to fight because he looks intimidating.

Do you blame Pell for not dying?

Who would've thought that someone who can match Burgess in strength would be more proficient than the dumb fuckup who took two years to become just a marine captain? I can see what you mean, but Sabo really didn't show any proficiency with the fruit outside of Ace's signature move, which is quite literally just hurling a ton of fire forward, not really much skill involved with that one.

>it's our memento of him
I thought the whole Mera Mera no Mi plotline felt pretty forced. It felt weird that Luffy and Sabo would care about the fruit that much considering Ace didn't even have it as a kid and Luffy only saw it a few times. Maybe we could explain Luffy since Ace used in Marineford and that's where Luffy lost him. Sabo however makes absolutely no sense since he never even saw the power. Yet when he first wakes up after regaining his memories, he immediately says he needs to get the fruit? How is it a memento when he never saw Ace use it?

At least we can take solace in that the SaNafag will kill itself soon anyways.
Feelsgoodman.

A blue haired desert princess

I genuinely have no idea as to who Dog, Pig, or Snake would be.

I only mentioned the other Strawhats as their animals have been evidenced in SBS, cover pages, color spreads, etc.

So Chopper and Usopp's animals are up in the air

8/10
If Oda manages to properly pull together all the plot threads that have been building up about Germa since the beginning of this arc, it'll be a 9/10.

>Pre-Wedding: 5
>Post-Wedding: 8
>Overall: 7.5

Rate every arc:
East Blue
>Romance Dawn: 8
>Orange Town: 6
>Syrup Village: 7
>Baratie: 5.5 (it dragged)
>Arlong Park: 9
>Loguetown: 7
Alabasta
>Reverse Mountain: 5
>Whiskey Peak: 5.5
>Little Garden: 7
>Drum Island: 8
>Alabasta: 8

Skypiea
>Jaya: 6
>Skypiea: 5.5
>Skypiea Flashback: 8

Water 7
>LRLL: 0
>Water 7: 9
>Enies Lobby: 8
>Post Water 7: 6

Thriller Bark
>Thriller Bark: 9

Paramount War
>Sabaody: 10
>Amazon Lily: 6
>Impel Down: 8.5
>Marineford: 9
>Post-War: 5.5

Fishman Island
>Return to Sabaody: 7
>Fishman Island: 3

Dressrosa
>Punk Hazard: 4.5
>Dressrosa: 5

Yonko
>Zou: 5
>WCI: 7.5

he didn't dodge moron. his arms isnt even coated in haki

It's still bullshit tho

We've seen people fight just after eating DFs and none of them were able to control their powers as effectively as Sabo.