How is it that Asuka has remained the best girl for over 20 years now...

how is it that Asuka has remained the best girl for over 20 years now? Why has no girl since been able to even come close to challenging her position? She is so amazing!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyIpijrLlcM
evangelion.wikia.com/wiki/Mari_Makinami_Illustrious
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, it's funny that you say that, because actually Misato is best.

you dont actually believe that right? Oh man, I feel sorry for you

Look OP I love Asuka too but you gotta change up the game a little

what "game" are you talking about?

shes all tsun and no dere. i wish shinji wouldve finished the job and not let go of her neck

Use different pictures for your thumbnail

what?

Go away Moot.

if anything please come back moot and save us from slant moot

Cringe.

why does the truth make you "cringe" user?

But is she better than her eyepatch incarnation?

no

Depends on the eyepatch.

Me on the right

askuka is a whore you mong

She probably has a kaji blowup doll

That isn't Shiki

Soryu would get her ass kicked by Shikinami

Shikinami is too innocent. She'd call Soryu out and then not even bring a knife.

no one could ever love asuka

Even Anno admits Asuka was always best girl

Not really accurate, some scenes gave Asuka a pretty big chest for a 13/14 year old.

>its the same faggot spamming threads on asuka

Good thing she didn't age.

It's unreal how much more appealing a character becomes if you can identify with them.

one inch close ups don't count, Asuka is a flat as a board.

>this is flat

Maybe if your DFCfag autist.

Moot come back

Who?

even in fate asuka is the best girl. amazing

OLD MEN

>has canonically taken semen from other magus beside Shirou
>just like Asuka

He was some guy who wanted to be a little girl and bankrupted his mother by creating an ancient Mesopotamian hieroglyph board

a

This is my wife Mami, contending for Best Girl!

>implying

Asuka is love.

>tfw no car nut gf for late night rides on the touge

Asuka's the kind of girl who'd fuck old men & still tty and make you pay for her shit.

I have never felt so satisfied as i did watching shinji wring that little bitch's neck out. He should have finished the job.

Fuck off

Label your screenshots you heathen

somebody was certainly able to finish the job!

What's this one?

Alright

I have a small Asuka folder only like 200 images. Anyone wanna share theirs?

>cherrypicking

Face it, they fairly big

>Shitkinami

>not liking both

But Asuka is worse than Rei, user.

Not in 90% of her scenes, I could make a massive compilation why you are wrong but I'm not autistic. Asuka is small chested for an anime character. She's about a similar bust as Akemi Homura and Saber.

She has a sports bra on. Every single time she dresses in loose clothes, her chest is bigger.

Who were some popular waifus from her era?

In all of her "important" scenes she's drawn with large breasts. The final scene of EoE, the bed scene, etc.

I can't even think of a 90s 2DGF that's still popular today other than Eva's girls

Hikari looks like that?!!!!

Lina Inverse, the El Hazards, I think there was a Sailor Moon and a Tenchi series that year.

looks roughly like a Mehari, except for the tire at the back.

KAGOME!

>important scenes
In like 5 scenes at most in 26 episodes + EOE. In all of her scenes with a plugsuit, she's as small as Misaka Mikoto.

This is an anime, the character designers and animators can make her however they want. Nothing will stop a busty anime girl from looking good.

>In all of her scenes with a plugsuit, she's as small as Misaka Mikoto.

Her tits are giant for this entire episode

In her bed time scenes, but the webm you just showed me just has her usual B cup breast size in the Unit 02 plugsuit.

He's right about her, you know
youtube.com/watch?v=QyIpijrLlcM

These are not B cups.

Whatever it is, in Episode 7 Shinji didn't look far behind in chest size. That's kind of embarrassing that she's equal to a trap.

this but also Rei and Asuka

She literally has sideboob in that image, stop your DFC delusions.

Its the plastic of the plugsuit.

It's vacuum sealed, doesn't work that way.
Is "just the plastic of the plugsuit" as well? You can clearly see nipples. And is a hologram or some form of swamp gas?

Who will win the custody battle over Asuka's Asukas? Will it be the DFC emirate or the cake kingdom?

If we're debating this, Shinji Ikari Raising Project manga makes it clear Asuka is bigger than Rei.

Doubt that is an acceptable source on anything, but its there.

>It's vacuum sealed, doesn't work that way.
Not really, someone as large as Mari can fill out just nicely.

>"just the plastic of the plugsuit" as well? You can clearly see nipples.
Only 1 single shot in thousands of other shots over Asuka being a chestlet.

>And is
You still don't get it, there is only a few shots in the single digits of her being some what shapely. There is thousands of shots of her being the smallest of the cast.

Asuka in Raising has a completely different design than the official Sadamoto Asuka design.

>Why has no girl since been able to even come close to challenging her position?
heh

I only keep this for shitposting you know.

why are you posting asuka's daughter?

Are you implying Mari is Asuka and Kaji daughter?

Why does she call Asuka "Princess" if that's the case? That's more of a motherly thing than a daughterly thing.

reporting in with best girl

>daughter

evangelion.wikia.com/wiki/Mari_Makinami_Illustrious
>Mari appears in the extra chapter of Neon Genesis Evangelion manga, as a classmate and eventually friend of the young Yui Ikari.
>Mari is a brilliant student of Fuyutsuki's and clearly used to being the top of her class until she got to university (at age 16), where she found it difficult to compete with Yui.
>It is revealed that her trademark glasses were actually Yui's, from whom she had stolen them out of spite, though she revealed that she loved Yui and was jealous of her relationship with Gendo.
>When Mari and Yui reconciled after an incident involving lab rats, Yui left Mari her glasses as a token of their new friendship. As the story is set in 1998, Mari would have been born in 1982.
>The rest of her history is not revealed.

>using the manga as a reference

ah yes, surely user's headcanon must be the true canon

Well shit, I just don't know, and the manga appearance didn't help. Her Mom, daughter, mother's colleague, who knows?

This should be fixed with either Kaji or Toji, Shinji doesn't deserve Asuka.

Didn't an author from that manga said it was mean to take it as "one of the possibilities"?

Sadamoto straight denied it was any reflection on Rebuild, anybody told him to do it, or he knew any more about the character than the audience.

EoE confirms Asuka is dating and fucking Touji everynight, it's alright.

You're lying.