Isekai: femdom

Isekai Goumon Hime is the femdom isekai

Skeledom >> femdom

reminder to not reply to tanakafags

Finally an MC I can self-insert as

that is a really shit femdom manga

note that you also have isekai with beary polar bears taking care of herds of wolfgirls

and isekai with cute spiders

youre being really PAWful.

BEARY nice Isekai manga

more like meat team

I just want yuri isekai manga dammit.

Cuter spider.

>yuri isekai manga
Not just yuri, of course.

Apparently, I, a popular doujinshi artist, had died due to pushing myself in finishing up my new summer release.

So I was called by a masochistic fat god, who’s a fan of my work, to reincarnate into another world. And due to this fat god’s preference, my body’s now that of Lily the Succubus, a character from my work! And my power’s proportional to the times my books have been ‘used’!?

Is Bakarina Omnisexual, or is everyone Sexual for Bakarina?

the latter.

>Google that
>It's real
>Recommendations:
>Because I Reincarnated as a Succubus, I’ll Squeeze Out Milk

my dear user, its a deep dark dive into the abyss, and we still havent reached midway to the bottom.

why aren't you anons writing your own isekai?

EAT
MEAT
CORPS

Where is meets a god/is given cheats by a god?

Sounds like they have males, it's not yuri if it has males.

thats the star, its a given space.

Is "forsaken hero" any good? I want to believe it will be but that LN cover is startling my "shitty isekai" sense.
I'm trying to find a good revenge story that doesn't turn into a mindless edgefest.

>tfw Sup Forums will never know the horrors of the bottom of narou isekai

First one is actually yuri.

Such a shame that Lazy Dungeon Master went to shit. Is this the fate of all isekai? Seems like they all start out strong, but then just fizzle out.

In second one, he/she squeezes milk out of a cow. That's his cheat, the cow.

some of those look rather common whether it's isekai or not, actually

I don't understand why all dungeon master WNs need to squeeze in some shitty overlord and retardedly antagonist other dungeon masters

Damn, cooking with wild game starts heavy for a isekai eh?

SUPERIOR ISEKAI

Are there any other good dungeon master WNs? Other than Lazy Dungeon Master I found two other series, one was absolute garbage and the other one was okay, but was stuck in translation limbo forever. I'm not counting Overlord, obviously.

>Future
Not isekai

>transported to the past
>not isekai

Reminder that this and Dad Sword don't have anime but demon king larper does

I like Jashin Average, just pretend everything after Estelion is done doesn't exist.

Shieldbor and arifureta too, but we don't have news for th former and the latter got delayed due to horrible pre-production

i'll say it again, TIME TRAVEL IS NOT ISEKAI
YOU NEED ANOTHER WORLD/DIMENSION/PLANE OF EXISTANCE FOR IT

you hear that guys

healing master is no longer allowed and you can also fuck off with that jap cook shit.

That's Tensei

wrong one buddy

>Dad Sword
It's not even that good, I'd unironically rather watch an anime about the guy who got isekai'd as a vending machine which was actually pretty damn good up until the point where the MC decides he needs to use his vending machine powers for killing dungeon bosses.

Dungeon keeper Ami

FUG THE BUG

Both, since Bakatarina flirts with the girls shamelessly (and cluelessly).

Not really, but I'm a sucker for that kind of story. IIRC he quickly forgives or doesn't really care anymore about them like Hajime.

aren't different timelines different worlds?

This one.

>there's terminator 3, 4 and 5
Dear lord why?

Why doesn't Paladin get more love?
Because no one forces it much?

There's not

Is that the "pathetic as a sow" isekai?

?

The Terminator was such a good movie. It's really a shame that there were any sequels at all.

Pigture unrelated.

there's no terminator after 2.
everythhing that happened after 2 is non canon

Did somebody say "Time Travel?"

The Novel Translations put on hold until the new vol is released completely might have something to do with it, then again a new chapter was released so a dump might get a conversation going.

I thought Terminator 2 was fine, but there really didn't need to be any more after that.

Thats what his contracted spirit looks like?
I always thought it was just a ball of light.

Which paladin? There's a ton of those.

>Because no one forces it much?
Are you fucking with me here?

>aren't different timelines different worlds?
Yes. Game setting isekaifags will tell you otherwise. No swords and magic and video games means no isekai.

faraway paladin? i've done some shilling but its so good there's naught to talk about it

The less nai wa's there are the worse the story becomes.

Saihate.

I really aren't.
Something like Mushoku is consistently showing up from thread to thread even if in few mentions.
Something like Bear, Sword or even Spider consistently turn up as well.
I've seen like 3 mentions of FP since autumn.

There is notging wrong with game mechanics.

Paladin gets spammed whenever someone asks for a rec for a isekai thing that's good everywhere I fucking go, from /m/ to /tg/.

There isn't but the overuse and over-reliance gets terribly annoying.

>from /m/ to /tg
Well, that's probably the reason I don't see it much. Aight. I'm good then.

Oi oi oi user, we talked plenty about FP, its that's usually me, and 3 -5 anons doing it, so it doesn't show up like say tanaka or shield hero.

Has too much overlap with "MC is the only person from the other world." The aim was to avoid double whammies. The spaces are also arranged to avoid similar things in the same line.

It's shit after Vol. 1, like Arifureta.

Its decent, but bland leaves no lasting impression like something such as Kino Seeker gives after the read through.

>"MC is the only person from the other world."

That's one area where Death March actually did something cool.

>ikemen fuckboi betacrying face Wrath
IMMERSION FUCKING RUINED
I know he has his human face resemblance but he's an oni, he should be big, red and fierce.

Oni literally looks how he looked as a jap high schooler, so whiny beta fuckboi face is right.

Volume 2 is just some wish-fulfillment shonen and kangdom-management bullshit. It goes off the rail from the sealed demon king plot. Volume 3 is asspull galore and romcom shit.

Much like slave harems, soy sauce and adventurer guilds, all shitty isekais have them but they are not inherently shitty ideas

no, it pops up very frequently in these threads as well

When you get a demon lord every 66 years, and groups of them every 666 years, it requires many heroes. Then you have Satou making heroes look like the average town guard.

I don't get the fetish for soy sauce, mayo and rice.

>romcom
I don't see any romcom unless you're talking about goddesses getting jealous?

i'll personally fight you
cause food is one of the few pleasures otakus have in japan

Maybe when I sleep.
Good to know nevertheless

It's not just rice, man. It's gotta be a Japonic rice variety or MC will just treat it no better than medieval grains.

I can't get used to fashion designer Shiro and her eyes not being creepy enough. Plus her eyes are open! She keeps them closed damn it!

Great series

Not what I mean. DM has a large number of isekai characters, most of whom were set up to become villains. Arisa related, as one example, and for another there's Zen who was set up to become another demon lord.

...this is just a description of Death March

Well, many japs say that rice cooked by europeans and americans is way more dry for their taste (plebs), so I can somewhat understand that.

Eh, illustrations and what's in the text not being aligned 1:1 is nothing weird or unusual, and Shiro does like making herself look fancy, though she's got a lot more modesty than letting her cleavage be visible. All in all I honestly like the design even though some things could be better.

I wasn't not thinking about that part, but it is an interesting way to use summoned/reincarnated people.

cause they jack water until its fucking baby food the madman, and little to no salt as well