Watamote

Hahaa violent uncomfortable lesbian feelings

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UwaeaG1y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never read past the first year before she developed friends, has she really gone full dyke? it was clear early on she craved the D

Not really. If anything a couple of her friends are gayer than she is, and if it doesn't involve Yuu, anything gay going on seems to make her pretty uncomfortable

You're missing out on best girl. Just kidding she's second best girl behind Yoshida

>it was clear early on she craved the D
She always craved both

I like how her phone messaging icon is even represented by a piece of lipstick, I swear the Nico Tanigawa still lurks here

That because she aspires to be a stylist.

That doesn't explain why it took her 43 chapters to get the craving to see an actual dick,

i thought neither of them understood english

From which chapter is this?

I want Ito to be in Tomoko's harem.

Chapter 51

I can feel s2 is happening.

Never

The manga sales aren't that good and the first season was a flop.

What would you want a S2 to cover?

it would have to be the kyoto trip

dumb spic

But watamote is a shitty show

kill yourselff

Umaru will never get a second season

Was there a new chapter?

I knew it'd be useful, you out speeded me

Umaru will never get a live action Hollywood Blockbuster starting Elle Fanning

this show is normalfag trash.

We're here to talk about the manga silly anons

So I'm going back and reading through all the old chapters, and man the CRINGE IS UNBEARABLE. Especially the Kii-chan chapters.

No wonder it didn't sell well in Japan until recently.

Nico told me if the manga becomes popular again we might get a new anime.

Who the hell is Nico?

The mangaka.

literally made for headpats

Would you date Nico?

Right now I get it, Yuri is just autistic like Tomoko is...

On a lower grade like... she doesn't go full retard because of her anxiety, but people do wonder "What is she thinking? I cannot tell" for both of them, both have weird reactions and attitudes...

Yuri is becoming a more intimate friend for Tomoko and I'm just so fucking happy to see her smile and have some alone time.

That was a mean thing to say to the artist.
It's funny that she's more of a shut in loser than the writer, who's male.

It's an honest and fair thing to say.

Why doesn't the artist date the writer? They've been working together for nearly a decade now.
Is one gay?

I want to be Minami's friend.

The guy might have a girlfriend .

the artist must be with all those nice legs in the manga

The artist is ugly, socially inept, and probably lesbian. They also rarely meet face to face, the writer has a life of his own.

don't be so mean

Pics?

No pics, but she's so ugly she had to wear a mask during their autograph session.

The guy's married I think.

The girl is probably too homely to find anyone.

The writer is the attractive glasses guy in manga, the artist is Tomoko. Why do you think they don't date.

Only to that one, they didn't wear any to the next one at the stadium and it went much better.
Apparently they had a great time and even got to go on the field. I think Komi-something's being a big baseball otaku girl is based on the artist.

Umaru will never be sold as watamote.

Those two will date though.
Boyfriend application soon.

Artist is komisomething.
>Loner that eats in the bathroom
>Obsessed with baseball

Given what little we know about them, the author is a cross between the male leads in Lit Girl, while the artist is somewhere between both Write Sisters and the Lit Girl herself. Tomoko is the unholy fusion of both of them.

watamote sales are shit

Not anymore.

Sit down, aunt.

e-celeb shit

The artist seems to be most akin to Yuri tb h. The other characters are just smaller fragments of her personality.

It's one of the mangaka you retard.

It's both of them. It's their collective name.

Tomoko a shit

Why is the art of this garbage so bad?

i'd like to think it's improved a little bit since it started back in ~2011

There's a reason why the artist couldn't get any job before she met the writer.

Is it true? Now I want to know more about them.

Some are convinced she's a closet dyke because almost all the humor is now based around yuri bullshit, save for the occasional chapters about her brother's cock. Guess that's what happens when your MC develops past the original premise of a gag manga.

I want to hug Minami (fanged bitch)

There's an interview somewhere.

I always thought the girl was the one doing the writing. I remember the guy breaking his arm and it delaying a chapter.
Have they both done writing at this point?

They both give out story ideas, but the artist sucks at writing so the writer has to rewrite everything into a coherent story.

For me would be weird to date an old friend.

how many volumes and counting does it have with """shitty""" art, again?

They just call him the writer for the sake of simplicity. He's mostly responsible for things like panel layout.

Didn't the guy go to Tokyo University and the woman go to some vocational school? There definitely seems to be an intellectual gap between the two of them.

Yeah, the woman is a low achiever loser like Tomoko.

source?

nobody ever mentions any of these things you guys are talking about now since it hardly affects the material reception

It was a translated interview. I couldn't find the link right now, but the two met while both were working part time at some store.

go away serval

It's clear she is trans IMO

pastebin.com/UwaeaG1y
I found this

>like Umaru
>like Watamote too
Well guess its a one person club Im starting here

tomoko on boys:
>i wish i had a hot bf so i can be the most popular girl in school
tomoko on girls:
>i wish i had cute gf so i can molest her
Maybe she's not full dyke, but she's like 90% dyke.

That's the old one. There's a newer one but the author has deleted it from his blog.

>the author has deleted it from his blog
Then how the fuck are we supposed to find it then?

I see a mean comment from Minami ending badly in the future.

Between this, the bathroom punch, and almost ripping off a bear claw, I'm starting to think she could give even Yoshida a run for her money

Hopefully Minami wont try to emulate the popular girls anymore.

Animal ears were the best thing to ever happen to the Watamote girls.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

it's here

I wonder if that will take part on the furry fetish for Kii-chan

huh

all me.

>

That makes me sad. How can a woman become a loser when it's playing life on easy mode?

>those 10 salty guys, triggered that their waifu has more girls lusting for her then they ever had in their entire lifetime for them