CAUSE I...

CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCs6Tpd5sFQ
twitter.com/n_shiotani/status/961255793168232449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I CAN ALWAYS GIVE MY EVERYTHING TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

thanks for reminding me that MOGRA is in a week

IF THIS MOMENT WAS FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I TRY TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAR

LEND MY EAR

VOICES INSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

ONE LINK TO JOIN IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL

SO IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES

RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY

HER NAME IS KOKO SHE IS LOCO I SAY OH NO

is this thread where the loco-cocos go

Is the second season any good?

Not really.

No. It has a different writer and a far shittier and generic villain

No.

ARE WA DARE DA

What second season?

Explain these lyrics

Honey Oats

LIKE I BEEN
HERE BEFORE
youtube.com/watch?v=YCs6Tpd5sFQ

Nah. Based on how the first season was IG probably didn't think it would be a hit and just did another season to ride a money train

Season 3 incoming
twitter.com/n_shiotani/status/961255793168232449

Bring back Urobuchi and let him finish this series for Christ's sake

FEEL NO SHAME ABOUT SHAPES.
WHEN THE CHANGE NO BREAK
IN YOUR MOTHER. WILL SHOW YOU OTHER WAY.
SO PUT YOUR GRASSES ON
NOTHING WILL BE WONG

Pyscho pass 2nd OP

wow it's nothing

I preferred Kamui over S1's villain. I prefer villains with set agendas over ones who do crap for fun.

The second season is most definitely worse than the first, and it starts really jarring with just sort of dropping you into the middle of the action without introducing any of the new characters. It honestly felt like I had straight up missed an episode.

That said, I thought the overall conclusion of the second season was pretty cool. It was just a really flawed season that got us there.

I’ll be laughing at you a week from now when they release the noitaminA lineup for 2018

Cause i feel

Second season?

>100% your daily dose of SALT
Never noticed that before.