Tawawa on Monday

月曜日のたわわ その158 「すみません…バランスがとりにくくて…」

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DUDyoXuVAAAPzZo.jpg:orig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>すみません…バランスがとりにくくて…
"I'm sorry, it's difficult to keep my balance..."

And another tweet from Himura saying that this week marks four years of Tawawas.

SEASON 2 WHEN?

>ywn take a girl out for ice-skating
>ywn catch her when she falls
>ywn feel those sweet, sweet puppies mash against you as a result

Damn I was really hoping for a Jitome arc

What should be done about the tragic problem of sexually assertive tawawas?

>done multiple times
>many times, she was clumsy to begin with
>a few times
But:
>she's my imouto

Feels like it's been a while since we saw Ai

Ice skating terrifies me. I'm always afraid I'll fall down and somebody will skate over my hands and cut my fingers off.

anal

So wear gauntlets. Also, they would just trip over your hand and fall flat on their face, nobody wants that so they'd avoid you.

You need sharp as fuck skates for that, that's not something you'll get on a skate rink.

The "blade" of ice skates are typically flat. The only ones that are sharp are speed skates.

>she's my imouto
Win and lost simultaneously.

Reminder Ai-chan has a daddy complex!

Maybe she could balance better if she had a bigger butt to counter her wumbo jugs.

my heart-dick!

There's just something about the blue that really, really makes me happy. It's a real nice artistic choice.

pre-orders when?

Only Japanese skates can do that.

>superior Nippon skates folded a thousand times

Is going to Himura's twitter the only place to read this, or has it been collected on other sites? I haven't followed since vol. 3 released, and that was nearly a year ago.

Choose any of the images above, click the iqdb link, go to Danbooru.

(also, the panda's non-H section)

Problem?

So they are all collected on danbooru? I wasn't sure if it was just most of them. I suppose I should've just asked that instead.

It's basically sexual bullying, and we don't like that.

I'm glad Himura's a breastman. There are far too many assmen these days. Truly, nothing is more pure than the love of breasts.

>tfw went ice skating, fell, and almost lost the tip of my finger when I was 10.
Think it took a month for my fingernail to get back to normal after half of it was sliced off.

Maybe it's the angle of the shot, but I think this looks weird. The coloring is kind of odd, and the eyes are too.

This one's definitely better, especially with the different poses/props.

I don't understand why they haven't hooked up yet.
Out of all the couples it seems like they've got the least stopping them.

>he doesn't know

So who's the bustiest?

Maybe it's something about the social aspect - it might look unprofessional to his workplace if he dates his kouhai. Or maybe she's just so oblivious to the things she herself does sexually/romantically (she's certainly not as purposely sexual as Ai-chan, for instance) that she hasn't encouraged him to take the first step to actually dating.

Consensus is that he's already glazed her tawawas.

Saucepun intended/reason for the consesnsus? Also, glazing her tawawas doesn't necessarily mean that they're dating.

This blue is iconic for this guys stuff now. Very interesting how that works.

If I understood the story between Chia and her childhood friend, they were together since they were small and both of them are aware that they like each other. (The guy already confessed to her, but hasn't done anything to follow through.) However, Chia is not amazed by her friend's restraint, so she spends her time teasing her about it, to the point of going to his room just to change into a two-piece just because.

The closest thing they had done together is the guy blowing his breath over Chia's hand.

Raws fucking when?

This might be one of the sexiest pages he's ever drawn, and that's saying something.

>The guy already confessed to her, but hasn't done anything to follow through.
Reading the Chinese, unless I'm awfully dense, I don't think there was an explicit confession.

I don't like this. It looks kind of bad. Too much shading on the body and not enough on the face.

Will they ever kiss?

>not liking his tawawas to be aggressive
found the ledditor

Friend that fell down had someone trip into their knee while iceskating. Not as much blood as you'd think, but there was plenty of scarring that occurred. Personally, my biggest problem with ice skating is the chafing you get on your ankles from the skates. Don't know if I just had bad technique as a kid or if they were ill-fitted, but there would always be a little blood spot soaking my socks afterwards.

>Tawawa thread
I'm fucking late again sheesh

So a salaryman is going on a date with a JK?

>breast binding
OH GOD MY DICK

Poor girl doesn't have any other options.
She's a bra killer

This makes me incredibly hard for some reason.

>pbs.twimg.com/media/DUDyoXuVAAAPzZo.jpg:orig
my zurifu

I really want her to get the focus this time

i dont follow nu-fagura shit, everyone looks like a literal prostitute, especially jitome
i only need my daily oppai dose straight from otogi

>Your entire post

How can you be late, Himura publishes at almost the exact same time every week.

I just realized something.
>Tawawa focuses on the glory of a pair of stonking tits
And yet we haven't seen much about bras aside from them being expensive or breaking to the sheer pressure of the flesh it tries to contain. Or is this topic off-the-mark for Himura's target audience?

Tawawa would be a pretty good platform to explore the history and secrets of bras

Why would guys who is not into stealing underwear culture unlike burgers, give two shit about that?

Go to bed ESL

This is nice, last week's kind of sucked.

>sucking tawawas
Hey, I've seen that doujin.

I'd take her home.

>walk her home gently
Just like Konbini-chan, huh.

Doujin? You mean that Maegami one?