Go-Toubun

New Thread since other was quickly filled.
just like ichika in the shed

KR Scans

wasabisyrup.com/archives/5XVtaaAGF_M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qq8ZcIfLDUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mikufags
youtube.com/watch?v=qq8ZcIfLDUo

Man, if I was Uesugi I would devote my life to protecting all of their smiles.

Don't cry Ichika =(

Believe in Negi. 5toubun. All six of them dancing by the fire.

How did the one shot end?

>"Wanna call it quits?"

SAVAGE

>Mfw miku got relegated to plot device status to develop Ichika
T-thanks negi!

You're not you when you're happy Miku

>You're not you when you're happy Miku
STOP BULLYING THE MIKU

I’d rather read Bokuben

Someone dump the scan again so I can react to it.

that's better!

Ichika is a better character unless Negi plans to DO SOMETHING with Miku, so I don't really mind.

How many has Fuutaro made to cry already?

1. Itsuki: call her fat
2. Nino: got hit by her hot porridge
3. Ichika: reject the dance
4. Miku: fucking ichika in the warehouse

in anticipation of raids and inter series drama please remember that people have different tastes and enjoy different things differently, if your opinion is different to others then we accept that but only if you accept that our feelings differ to yours.

Fuck off. The last thing we need is Gotoubun generals.

Fuutarou did nothing wrong, it was ichika's fault for falling for a dick like him.

tell 'em champ!

Those are whatever. It's really bad if he makes Yotsuba cry though because that's probably when he really fucks up. Yotsuba only mad pouts.

>generals
Have we stooped this low already?

I hope he gives some focus to her development after this drama is over, because so far the only thing he has done with her is remind us that she exist

Won't happen again, promise.

we just got the translation. so fuck off to your bokuben thread

>"You gotta be pushy with Nino"

So her sister admitted that Nino is weak to pressure/cock while Fatso needs constant babying

Will certainly come in handy.

>defending generals
Fucking cancer.

How do you deal with Ichika?

Las thread got done for before we could fully discuss it, stop being a fucking autist over a second thread

>so fuck off to your bokuben thread
I see you've already invented a boogeyman to blame when someone says something you don't like. RIP comfy threads. You lasted longer than I expected.

sauce?

Stick around to find out.
The Oneesan type is usually weak to sudden extreme shifts in emotion.

Yotsuba has thick skin, it's gonna take a great clusterfuck to make her cry. Like marrying one of the other girls

THIS.

All Hanas are best Yomes. /lit/, sensei and senpai are honorary best Yomes too.

>RIP comfy threads
You're the only one here shitting all over the place

I'm glad both Go-toubun and Bokuben exist.

they're both fun.

Why did we need another thread?

My ranking for Miku keeps dropping as we see more of the other sisters. Depending on how they handle the whole "Ichika considering dropping out" thing, Miku may be at the bottom of the list once that's resolved.

Alright so you just fucked up Sup Forums and made Ichika cry. What would you do to turn around the situation and swoon Ichika?

What is this a hanayome for ants?

Reading ongoing mangas/animes with Sup Forums is always the best.

working on a decent TL for this chapter before LHT fucks it up.

Tell her a bunch of sweet nothings and attempt to make it up to her somehow.

>started with Itsuki bullying
>now it's Miku bullying
>hints at Nino and Ichika bullying

Yotsuba is behind this.

translations started dropping after 400 posts complete ts pages only just beat the bump limit
generally you get 200-300 posts of shiitposting and deconstruction after a translation so it needed the emotional spill over room

Not really because everyone spoils shit before you even remember there is a new chapter out.

Remember that no matter how bad your horse is beaten, she'll never get it as bad as Yotsuba will a hundred chapters from now.

What?! You got a problem with ants?

Why are all these Bokubenfags crying about generals? If a series has generals it means there is more discussion happening? Are they just jeleaus of how active this series is while Bokuben 's popularity fades away?

Negi sorta sidelined her hard when the others started to get more focus.

Both are good for me. I'm glad this user is civilized

>169024067
>he brings it up again

are you that desperate for (You)? we all know what you are trying to stir

this guy gets it

He's trying to start up some shit

Can we just have more miku bullying and itsuki fat edit please? no need to bring other series here

Bokuben seems superior, I don’t really get what’s all the hype about on this series.

How much would it cost to take itsuki out for dinner or lunch ? Is she a picky eater ?

Why is that? Is not like Fuutarou did anything out of character, he's not interested and is not aware that Ichika might like him, even Ichika jus recently found out about her feelings

So what the fuck happened now? Miku was ditched in order to give Ichika more screentime?

it actually has plot?

Did no one seriously notice that futarou still had the bandaid, you can see part of it under his bangs, page 3 upper right panel(where he was thinking "this an annoying")

Miku isn't relevant outside the first 5-6 chapters.
Obviously the other girls are more interesting to write, since they, you know, have a personality.

>Develop Miku
>Develop Ichika
>Develop Yotsuha
>Develop Nino
>Throw all of them into the trash
>Make Itsuki the shittiest girl win

You all know this is what's going to happen right? this is literally Clichekoi V4.0.

Maybe he's cursed by the Gods of romcom to instigate massive shitstorms and drama.
Can't explain it otherwise, it's like he left his brain to dry last chapter with Nino.

You'll be ashamed of your words and deeds

This arc will end on note that Fuutarou is actually incapable of handling all the nonsense surrounding the sisters and will quit only to be forced back to teaching by Yotsuba kidnapping him.

All of them are relevant, it's called the five part bride for a reason, you need to elaborate that 'no personality' part because I disagree with that.

More like he'll go back after Itsuki visits his house, eats all his food and leaves them broke.

She is behind everything, user. You can't escape her.

Yeah dude Miku is so shallow compared to
>generic genki
>generic tsundere 1
>generic tsundere 2
>generic oneesan

Fuck off

>Itsuki
>Picky eater
You would be lucky if she didn't eat the silverware

Fuck off. We don't want your shiity waifuwars here.

Nice to know what kind of fans I'm dealing with here, no wonder Miku is loved by reddit.

This chapter hurt to read Sup Forumsnons

I think this was Negi setting up how Nino will find out Kintarou=Fuutarou.
She is going to notice the bandaid after the dance and put 2 and 2 together

So, what convoluted situation will make Fuutarou end the night holding Itsuki's hand?

Oh my god, HIDE RAIHA!
Don't let Itsuki near the ahoge!

....that is literally the main point of this type of manga.

This thread hurts to read

perfect

In what end? As a fuutaroybro? Mikufag or Ishikafag?

You don't even need the bandage, the charm is with her, and every other sister knows how he looks with that wig.
He might as well have gotten a megaphone yelled it outloud.

Honestly if Nino doesn't find out in the next 5 chapters I'll cut my cat up.

>this is what redditors actually believe

boogeyman calling aside, what do you think it's about? and please don't say tutoring.

to be honest, i think Negi should tread lightly here. We will know his intention if one of these 3 things happen:
a. F doesn't hold hand with anyone
b. F holds hand with all 5
c. F holds hand with ONE girl

besides (a), the other scenarios will decide the ending of this manga

No, just fuck off.
You crossboarding cancer have got to figure out already that people might not dislike a character just because they criticize her, nor do they have to like her "rival" at the same time, dumb fucking nigger cattle.

Just wait until we start learning about her past. Best girl will rise again.

>Honestly if Nino doesn't find out in the next 5 chapters I'll cut my cat up.
user, this is not a good move. Did you forget all 5 are incredibly stupid?
Never stake anything on one of the quints wising up to anything

are you okay man?

Soon.

In all ends. As an ichikafag from day one im torn. However, even miku and nino are not gonna be happy at the end of this. It all comming down and now im down.

All this drama is shitku's fault, Ichika would be free to pursue her feelings without remorse, at the very least she could have become Fuutarou's ally just like Yotsuba, if they had that amout of trust Fuutarou would have told her that he got invited by Nino and she would gladly let him go dance with her in exchange for something later, thanks shitku your existence is the cause of all this.

But will fuutaro actually pick one of the girls ? I dont thin he likes retards.

Yotsuba is only playing dumb.

Is there an English scanlation (not translation) around?