Why does Sup Forums love to hold these two up as examples of good romances when they have so little interactions with...

Why does Sup Forums love to hold these two up as examples of good romances when they have so little interactions with their love interest and even less romantic development that only shows up at the very least moment. Their is almost nothing to their characters either other than wanting to fuck the MC. Am I missing something or is their appeal just "muh pure waifu" faggotry?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>so little interactions with their love interest

Hinata maybe, Orihime has always been in Ichigo's circle of friends.

Sup Forums doesn't. Retarded shounenfags who post on Sup Forums are not the standard.

Nigga wut? Orihime is utter shit and Hinata is shit too even if she's a tiny bit better than Sakura..

But everyone on Sup Forums is retarded

2 years later, still SEETHING

>reading shonen for the romance

At least in the Naruto anime, the animation studio saw to it that HinataXNaruto relationship was far more cooked than the manga.

>they have so little interactions with their love interest
Are you serious? Hinata I can agree with, but Orihime was a dear friend to Ichigo and their interactions only increased the further the series went on.

>Why does Sup Forums love to hold these two up as examples of good romances
Do we post on the same board?

Dunno the other.
But Hinata is an idealized housewife. And when the idealized housewife win, Sup Forums is always happy.

...are you still mad?

>orihime
>good romance

Even Hinata isn't good but it's 100x better than IchiHime

The main series plays out how Ichigo began growing distant form her the whole series and it wasn't till the end where Ichigo acknowledged her importance.

Same thing with Rukia and Renji, actually.

Anyone who isn't a shounentard knows their relationships are shit as are 99% of shounen relationships and fictitious fan ships. I'm sure even shounentards realize these relationships are shallow and just shitpost to piss people off.

>good romance
>in shonin
Someties is just better ignore Sup Forums

>it wasn't till the end where Ichigo acknowledged her importance.
Literally what? It's the end of the series where he finally leans on her in terms of support for battle which was huge progress since he never liked Orihime to be involved in any of that; even in the FB, when she goes to defend him against Ginjo, he loses his cool despite it mere training. She became dear to Ichigo quite early on in the series.

Ichirukifags are THIS mad.

/thread
Akame ga kill, no matter you guys hate it, would be the only example i remember of official no bullshit couple in an action shonen.

There are anons seriously dumb enough to try and talk about romance in Gintama and One Piece.
And they were the only ones reading ramen and chlorine so of course they gonna stupid.

Kubo is a hack. Superior Rukia with better development and scenes with MC should have won.

This is b8

>Is because she's o my rubber nen

Too bad everything after the first 200 chapters is uninteresting shit that actively goes out of its way to flop or fail to deliver on the promise and potential earlt on.

Perhaps, but not all of us are shounenfags.

>She became dear to Ichigo quite early on in the series.

True. But from her perceptive, Ichigo was closed off in a way that was implied to be resolved only until they fought together against Ywatch

To be fair, after a certain point in the story, Ichigo didn't really like to rely on any of his nakama. He did the same with Chad/Rukia, telling them to run away from the battlefield. I'm pretty sure Renji and Uryu were the only ones that didn't get this treatment; maybe it had something to do with their whole frenemy bond.

Hinata risked her life to save Naruto, and that's why I love them pairing off so much. She was dedicated and loyal to Naruto pretty much forever. If he ended up with somebody like Sakura and Ino who only liked him after he became the village hero I'd be super disappointed. I was rooting for her more than anything.

>but they didn't interact a lot
The movie The Last shows how they actually got together as an official couple. I admit it was frustrating that he never so much as thanked her for doing that, but he did go into blind nine tails fury over her "dying", so there's that.

At least Sakura has some development as a character and isn’t a glorified sexist cis-male submissive boob fantasy.

OP here. I don't have anything against the pairings themselves. I loved NaruHina for most of the series and wouldn't have minded a properly developed IchiHime. I'm just confounded that people actually think these were good in their current state
Hinata was a good character with her own thoughts and goals up until the latter half of part 2 when she only showed up to remind us that she's the designated waifu. Same goes for Hime to a lesser extent

Yeah, there are some shoujo-fags out there too.

>hinata
>submissive
Where the fuck does this even come from? She refused to back down from the Neji fight despite coughing up blood, she tried to fight Pain despite Naruto telling her to run away and probably knowing she had no chance of doing serious damage, and she was the one to give Naruto a light slap and bring him back into reality after the death of Neji despite suffering more herself. A female character shouldn't have to be yelling, and hitting the MC majority of the time in order to not been seen as submissive. What a load of bullshit.

>t.

>The movie The Last shows how they actually got together as an official couple
Didn't that movie also retcon Naruto into not actually liking Sakura the whole time?
This, but unironically

Hinata and Orihime are NEET Otaku fantasies. Their whole existence is for lusting over the MCs' dick so those kinds of people can easily self-insert. It's shallow as fuck and of course they eat it up.

What about king and diane from seven deadly sins they had a great relationship for a action Shonen

It's not that he didn't like her, I think she explained that they're basically on that "sibling level" of relationship where a sexual romantic relationship is never going to happen. I'd have to rewatch to make sure.

>Didn't that movie also retcon Naruto into not actually liking Sakura the whole time?
It also gave Hinata Sakura's backstory.

>Gets bullied by mean kids.
>Gets defended by a blond.

The movie was awful. Not to mention Naruto needed a genjutsu to be convinced that he likes Hinata.

We don't.

>sakura and rukia fags still seething

>development as a character
>she's a carbon copy of Tsunade who lusts after Sasuke's dick even after he tries to kill her
Wow so development, such character, many depth WOW

I'm a Hinata guy but from what I've seen of Naruto it does seem like an asspull. Orihime on the other hand was pretty well established from the very beginning.

Unfortunately, a lot of anons here do. Especially on the NaruHina side of the spectrum.

She was too conservative. She was background booby eye candy who liked Naruto just “cause.”

Sakura was open about her sexuality, disliked Naruto for his constant diarrhea, ego and stupidity, liked the Chad Uchiha and tried to help her friends.

Same. I like NH, but it could have been written a lot better, just like every other Naruto endgame pairing. It's a shame that Kishi decided to focus on baiting fans with his shitty love triangle instead of properly developing SS and NH.

>she's a carbon copy of Tsunade
Sakura was introduced in the series first. That makes Tsunade a carbon copy of her.

OP again just making it clear I have no dog in either fight, I'm just tired of lazy "Oh yeah, he likes her back and now they're together and married with kids" endings

Hinata was absolutely fine. She was a good character, it's perfectly understandable why she was in love with Naruto, and she helped/supported him in return multiple times through the story.

Orihime less so.

>Sakura was open about her sexuality
You mean being a fujo?

>Hinata was absolutely fine. She was a good character
>Part 1: "Naruto-kun!"
>Part 2: "Naruto-kun!"
Yeah, real good character.

She didn’t ship her boy Sasuke with other guys, though.

Later on she becomes Tsunade 2.0, and that's essentially the extent of her "development". Uses identical jutsu and ability as her, fights in the exact same way, has the same personality.

>Sakura was open about her sexuality, disliked Naruto for his constant diarrhea, ego and stupidity, liked the Chad Uchiha and tried to help her friends.
>Chad Uchiha
Yeah she loved and got pumped and dumped by a criminal, what a fucking hero.

Shit memory user.

Weebs like Hinata for the same reason they like Rem of Re:Zero.

>Shy
>Big tits
>Virgin
>Loyal
>Complete obsession with MC
>Strong but sweet and pleasant
>Cute moments abound
>Not a radical feminist
>Wants kids, homemaker

>She didn’t ship her boy Sasuke with other guys, tho-

Do you happen to have the original?

>Yeah she loved and got pumped and dumped by a criminal, what a fucking hero.
First of all, Sakura and Sasuke are married. And second, Sasuke pretty much stays in the village after the Chunin Exams.

>weebs like Hinata because

>proceeds to list off positive traits
I'm confused. I thought being a weeb meant you had bad taste, or were a manchild.

Subtract pumped and dumped and you still have a woman who stayed by the side of a man who literally tried to kill her. Yet here you are holding this up in high regard because at least he's not all weird like that Naruto dude right?

>positive traits
It's an unrealistic and childish fantasy.

Only beta virgins and soyboys still rate tsunderes. Understandable, as it is the only kind of women they could ever land: the bitchy, abrasive, ball-busting one.

>Shyness is not a desirable trait.
>Big tits will just sag and serve no purpose beyond male fantasy.
>Virginity is nothing special
>Loyalty to Subaru is silly
>Obsession to Subaru is unhealthy
>Not feminist ideals
>Wants to ruin her body for little whelps
>Not having a career or her own

Fuck off, no one believes this. The only reason they get brought up is to mock Rukiafags and Sakurafags.

Half are and half aren't.

Shy or introverted, big boobs, virgin, loyal, not a radical feminist, strong-willed, wanting kids are not off the table. I know a woman just like this IRL, sans the virgin part. What it's not accounting for are any character flaws, but fuck man. it's fiction. Let the MC who worked his ass off all his life to save the world have the perfect woman. It's only fair.

what about what Hinata deserves? Even a 5/10 deserves a millionaire, Hemsworth-tier big dicked boyfriend.

>people actually wanted naruto to end up with the flatty short-haired girl who did nothing but yell and hit him majority of the time and make fun of him for being an orphan
>people actually wanted ichigo to end up with the old flatty short-haired hag who did nothing but yell and hit him majority of the time

>different strokes
>tell yourself that if it makes you happy, tall men have back problems later in life but that's still a more desirable trait
>it is depending on your values
>loyalty to your man is not silly
>I never said all the traits were positive, but she hardly come across as "obsessed"
>radical feminism is cancer
>this is a meme
>you don't need one when your husband is Ninja President

lightwarriorkswf is a real cringey Hinata fetishist crossboarder that pops up now and then.

She literally got one of two Ninja Jesuses, you really can’t get any better than that. Same as Orihime, who got the second best guy.

I have no idea what you're trying to say user but Naruto is Ninja Jesus which means enormous social status and wealth, has huge chakra reserves/stamina and probably huge junk to compensate, can probably make shadow clones to indulge a gang-bang fantasy

Characters like Sakura and Rukia are just too real for some people to handle. That's why they retreat to the submissive, walking bags of tits Hinata and Orihime.

>second best guy.
Who is the first best Bleach guy?

Sosuke Aizen.

>love to hit and yell the mc for no reason
>haughty and prideful for literally no reason
>MUH REALISTIC
Bitch shut up. No sane person goes around hitting and yelling others for the hell of it.

The one and only.

>mfw i was naruhina fag from the beginning
Feels good

>real women have compulsive anger issues and short fuses and beat the shit out of you for no reason
>only fantasy women can be nice, gentle and kind
Nice meme

>MC does/says something rude, stupid, and/or shortsighted.
>Gets called out for it.
"for the hell of it" my ass.

Yup these characters are the Japanese equivalent of the American Dream Woman popularized by anti- Communist propaganda like pic related. NEETS love this shit cause it lets them fantasize about being loved unconditionally for the bare minimum of positive traits they may have

It's not that they shouldn't get called out for it, but it's not every character that has to result to brutal violence to get the point across.

I see this thread has been infested by tumblrites.

fuck off. rukia had no reason to kick ichigo in the face despite seeing him wailing for his powers back 5 seconds earlier back in the FB arc.

>ichigo is a broody and gruff but good guy with a heart of gold that saved the world
>naruto is a bit of an idiot but good guy with a heart of gold that saved the world
>bare minimum
they deserve their 10/10 wives.

How about putting up an argument weeb?

>bare minimum of positive traits
Let's see, bare minimum traits of Uzumaki:
>hard working
>confident
>driven
>incredibly strong
>cares about others
>saved lives multiple times
>devotes his life to peace and stability
>fulfills his biggest dream
Yeah, true bare minimum.

SEETHING

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY

ICONIC

Girls in Japan hated Sakura. That should tell you something. Only the hambeasts in America like her.

citation needed

>romantic development that only shows up at the very least moment
Isn't that ideal though? Bitches stay out of way and make a nice home to come home to.

Because boys fap to them in hentai, too add to the sadness they self insert themselves as naruto and ichigo fucking them hard and rough when they are the penis in the doujinshi.

>Their is
Stopped reading right there. Awful bait and I can't believe you are still buthurt about some logical closure.

Below bare minimum in my opinion.

It's painfully obvious no one actually cares for these ships on their own, but just supports it to get a quick "Haha We Won, You Lost!" on the opposing ship
See

No one defends these "romances" though, other than shipperfags with an agenda.

Holy shit I'm laughing, so much butthurt.

>One or two girls in Nipland say they don't like Sakura.
>"Oh wow, all the girls in Japan hate Sakura!"

>my opinion
Your opinion is trash, good job.