Side character that should have won mc bowl

Side character that should have won mc bowl.

I agree, Nel had a better personality than Rukia and Orihime, was a badass fighter and didn't have any problems showing her affection for Ichigo, Harribel would've been a good choice too if they had interactions, they are alike and she is hot as fuck too.

She's my favorite in Bleach

she looks like the type that'll pin you down and fuck you till you pass out. Don't want.

>brown underboob

Her adult form voice does not fit the body and personality.

So I'm not the only one.

She even looks more like Ichigo's mom than Orihime so it works out great.

she's partially genki so it does work

>Forbidden love between a Hollow and a Quincy(Shinigami)
As much as I actually agree with OP, that kind of pairing is too much Shipper Fandom for an official source material for a franchise.

we must go deeper

She can have adult!Kazui if you're that desperate.

>women

Nope.

>implying Kazui won't end up gay

what happened to nel after the manga again?

Imagine sleeping on a man's balls.

What happened to Harriet? Is she still chained up?

blame the director

The jaw mask should always be on.

Holy shit my homosexual

>"What are you, gay?"

>Don't want.
nigga you what?

There's not nearly enough hentai of her.

>literally forgotten in the middle of a chapter
disgusting

Ah, a homosexual I see. I bet you wanted Renji to win the MCbowl.

She's still best girl.

100 % Yes, Kotori was trash.

THICCC

>anons make it obvious they're the ones who treat characters as self-inserts

>Tia will never pin you down, press her body against you and fuck your brains out.

Hey, you wanna go?

>Tier Harribel and Ichigo never interacted even once

It's a goddamn travesty. They're similar enough that if they weren't enemies by virtue of Harribel being one of Aizen's Espada, they'd get along famously. I'd have loved to have seen them duke it out at least once during the Arrancar arc, since I'm a sucker for fights between heroes and villains with similar ideals.

Bleach is a whole goddamn series of missed opportunities and wasted potential. Like... take Tatsuki for example. You'd think that by virtue of BEING THE SUPER POWERFUL SPIRITUALLY AWARE MAIN CHARACTER'S CHILDHOOD FRIEND, she'd have some measure of importance, but NOPE, she got fuck-all, both in terms of relevance and character development. Let's not forget that Nel comes back in the final arc, and can even fight without plot convenience turning her back into a kid again thanks to that armbandn Urahara made her that allowed her to turn into her adult form at will and indefinitely so, but does all of fucking nothing throughout the arc, and even has to find Grimmjow who gets his stupid ass in trouble.

AND THEN YOU HAVE HARRIBEL, WHO BECOMES THE NEW RULER OF HUECO MUNDO, AND RESCUING HER IS ONE OF THE PRIMARY REASONS THE CAST EVEN RETURNS TO HUECO MUNDO TO BEGIN WITH, BUT THAT PLOT THREAD GETS IGNORED, AND IT'S NOT UNTIL A LIGHT NOVEL RELEASED AFTER THE MANGA CONCLUDES DO WE KNOW IF SHE'S ALRIGHT OR NOT.

Honestly, I love Bleach, but also I fucking hate it. How one series can have so much goddamn potential, yet piss it all away without a second thought is beyond me.

Doesn't stop me from playing the mobile game, though. Dat Cacao Society Harribel, man.

Too stupid to be the MC.

>Only 2 doujins
It;s not fair man.

>Cacao Society Harribel
Truly a work of god

ayy i got all the cacao girls actually
all 3 of em were good

I'm still mad.

Amen.

>Cacao Society Harribel
I NEED IT

But I don't play that game.

So glad I got it in 2 try
yet I use only Nanao

Unfortunately, she was a Valentine's Day exclusive character.

She MIGHT make a return on White Day, though, since that seems to be when the Cacao Society event storyline will be resuming.

Also

>"For the sake of the Cacao Society, I will give you chocolate or whatever it is that you desire."
>Her attack is called Dark Chocolate DOMINION

These fuckers at KLabs know exactly what they're doing.

White day we will probably get boys also
Only start to play 1 month ago

>How one series can have so much goddamn potential, yet piss it all away without a second thought is beyond me.

>yachiru
>sajin
>koga
yeah your set for ages

Whats she like in bed?

She like chains

motherly she'll let you rest your head on her soft lap and also let you suck off her big ol shark tits as she gently strokes you off with motherly care.

Domineering, yet gentle. She's strong enough to snap you like a twig, but she's hesitant to really let loose because of that strength.

Tops due to circumstances, but would love to be a bottom with someone who could match her. Might end up being a bit of a power bottom, though.

Her reiatsu will tear your dick off long before you get that far.

>she is only 1,75 m

H-hot

No

What are you, fucking gay?

Hot damn

>the one fucking time I wanted an anime to be sexist and spare the one with the vagina

Wait, Human Kommammura looks like THAT?

I got Cacao Society Yoruichi.

On that note, it is the only time, ever, that she uses a fucking sword.