No Game No Life

This was a very good movie

Great, now I really can't tell if I like Jibril or Izuna more.

I feel retarded now because I have so many questions.
What did Schwi even do at the end with being reconnected with the group?
Was Atosh the old deus for the angels?
Why couldn't the ex machina move closer to redirect the fire right at the point of all the attacks connecting?

>ywn have a robot waifu who loves you

I couldn't even enjoy loli Jibril properly on the account of what she just did.
She literally fucked the whole thing up.
Fuck her.

>What did Schwi even do at the end with being reconnected with the group?
I dont get this question
>Was Atosh the old deus for the angels?
Yes, the god of war, the more powerfull of the gods, he died in that fight

What's the matter user, can't handle when the villain is best girl?

To be fair, they were trying to screw him too, and his god died in that last attack

But if she wasn't there Tet wouldn't become the one true god anymore

Without Jibril, they would actually have lost.

How come Flugel got longer lifespan than literal robots?

She uploaded her findings about obtaining a heart, affecting the entire collective. She didn't upload herself though, so she herself "died".

Yes.

I don't understand the question, getting right in the middle of the war with stronger races doesn't seem like a great idea. Better question would be why they didn't install the remaining devices with other stray agents, though they could have assumed the Flugel would still be suspicious.

>I dont get this question
When she had 526 seconds remaining to reconnect to eizen what was she doing.
>Yes, the god of war, the more powerfull of the gods, he died in that fight
Why did he die and why was he aiming only at Riku

Was there alot of fanservice?

>What did schwi even do at the end
She reconnected and gave her analysis on human emotions and their plan to win the war. She was uploading her memory basically.

>She didn't upload herself though, so she herself "died".
Oh that explains what she meant when she said she wouldn't give her heart. My interpretation is that she could have assimilated everything about herself but she didn't want to give the extra personal information that she deemed hers.

He wasn't aiming for Riku, how the hell did you even come to that conclusion?
Every race, including the gods, literally gave zero fucks about humans since they can't do jack shit anyway.
And, as far as I know, it's still quite uncertain if he actually is dead.

>I don't wanna die
Fuck man, that hit hard.

Same reason you lived longer than your gameboy.

No bully animu Lord of Change.

>He wasn't aiming for Riku, how the hell did you even come to that conclusion?
What does this mean then?

Flugels are perfect beings. Robots are imperfect.

I love this elf.

see

>literally gave zero fucks about humans since they can't do jack shit anyway
Didn't Atosh say something about hairless monkeys? Seemed like it was about humans.

He probably just sees all other races as weak crap.

He says weakest, which humans are supposed to represent in the story, calls them monkeys, and then the scene flips to Riku.
There's no way he wasn't talking about humanity

Blame that either on the anime or on the translation.
In the LN, it's clearly directed at all dwellers of the planet.

At least that's how I remember it. It's been a while.
Someone who has this still fresh in their memories might provide a better answer.

So robot can reincarnate as humans?

Through the power of LOVE

In another world in another dimension? Yes, the multiverse is big

>when you get reincarnated in another world but get isekaided into the world that you came from
>but you still cant fuck your love

Not robots as we are making it in our current 21st century. Nor reincarnation as we understand it in our current 21st century.

But sentient hive machines that can utilize magic and be reborn from the world of Magicpunk with Gods and shits.

This was something I didn't understand, did he create them in another dimension and then bring them to his world? Or it was just a coincidence that they look exactly alike and he reunited them with steph/carone?

Ex Machina were created by a god like other races besides imanity and can even perceive and use magic, they probably aren't just normal robots.

In the film Riku was saying how all his plans were seen through so it seems directed at him, though the scene is a little unclear.

I can't remember the LN perfectly but I remember it being just a final battle and Riku and Shuvi's plan goes off with the help of the robot people.

>hairless monkeys?
Nah, everything on Disboard except his dear angels are included. Basically he's annoyed that the inferior races were lifting a finger towards him with their puny weapons.

By a cute god.

Why did the ex machina step into the middle of the battlefield only teleport away immediately

It is never directly stated that they reincarnated as Sora and Shiro, it might be implied. I took it more as Tet telling a story and comparing the similar pairs. In the LN he compares Sora and Shiro unfavorably vs Riku and Shuvi because they were playing without Tet's rules to protect them.

Would that include the above races like dragonia? It would be kind of narcisistic when there are races with even more powerful magic and that can beat them in combat as well.

>serving some fag like Artosh instead of a cute loli

Flugel a shit.

How come the ring survived Jibril's nuke?

Well, they were created by him.
The loli created the Ex Machina.

Shuvi made a tiny shield for it.

>Narcissistic
Congratulations, you just answered yourself. Classic Old Deus behavior.

There are races more powerful than Flugel 1 vs 1 but as far as entire races are concerned Flugel, Elves and Dwarves are big 3. The entire great war was those 3 and their allies duking it out.

This whole segment where the main hive system gave access that let her transform into a super unite was very Blame! esque

Didn't they mention that they are waiting till Shiro is of legal age before they fuck like monkeys?

They also said incest is a big no no

Disappointed that her attacks aren't like some Third Impact level shit

Aren't they NBR?

Looks like Dwarves were getting fucked.

Shiro said that to herself.

I want to worship Horou.

>Aus Jawohl

What does it mean?

the pleasure of being cum inside

>legal age
There are no legal age laws in Imanity. If there were Shiro/Sora can either change it or not enforce it. They are the law maker afterall.

It's just an affirmation to an order in Deutsch.

Fuck my life

Oh god Tet is love

Is Tet really a bro? Or is he just fucking around because I'M BORED?

Damn if his blush didn't make it obvious, the studio had to make it in the shape of a heart.

They could have handled the romance a bit better and made it feel less forced. But overall I agree.

Odd how it is drastically different from the show but good in its own way.

What subs are best for watching this?

aid

>approx. 1 hr 49 min
I was hoping they'd extend it to 2 hrs to at least cover some ground for the duo's chemistry. Just at least 11 more minutes.

About to rewatch this. Are there any BDs with subs yet?

animeisdead, for now.

BD has been out for a few days. animeisdead has the best subs, I don't know about the encodes.

>tfw no little brother like Tet

The movie was meh. They focused too much on muh humanity doom forever and Riku's grieving.

Thank God Shuvi was there to save the show. Oh and pulling the "reincarnation" ending was underwhelming.

Just my two cents. Should of animated 2nd season instead.

Riku's grieving was best

They didn't reincarnate
>Should of

It sounded so cool when they spit it into two parts

I dunno, but imo seeing this story as part of the season's episode downgrades it to a flashback episode and it cheapens the narrative's value even more.

When will an English dub of the movie be available?

never desu-wa~

This would have been part of the second season, only worse.
Anime is v1-3, movie is v6.
Now they can properly do v4-5 and v7 (which requires the "flashback").

I guess it's only me, but I was expecting something along the lines of the first season: comfy and laughable fun. Instead we got this sappy drama with characters that I didn't care about. Maybe I just like shit characters.

>this is actually the response you'll make when receiving orders from mein Führer.

Hey, it was a different time, okay?

Nobody said that there was a reincarnation of any kind.

>Blame that either on the anime or on the translation.
>In the LN, it's clearly directed at all dwellers of the planet.
He addresses Riku directly in the LN too.

What was up with the movie never showing what the dwarves look like? Is it supposed to be some kind of surprise later on?

Why did that happen

s2 no otanoshimini

S2 when?

Yeah. They've only shown the dwarves at a later time in the novels.
>implying there's a second season.

A puny human can not become god user, that's why Atosh was dissing him

>bring someone with a child at home to a suicidal mission just to get some uselss information about an irrelevant race
>be and edgy cunt and order them to die
>waah why must I do this!?
No one actually likes Riku do they?

The marriage proposal scene was pretty nice I'd have to admit.

>updated map of the whole world with info of the current situation
>useless information
>dwarves, one of the three top contenders of the war
>irrelevant race
Are you retarded?

Is there a better God than Tet? Don't think so.