Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san

When will Koizumi-san realize Yuu is her destine one?

When she find herself tied and in Yuu's basement.

When Yuu stop being a creep.

I see the typo I've made. I'm not correcting it.

How could Yuu is her destined one if she isn't a ramen?

Only when this happens.

>didn't show her butt

she's so ramen her legs are noodles

Fuck off, Yuu. You've got a perfectly good girl already.

But she likes dick.

Yuu has a noodle dick.

Read the manga. Why is Yuu a girl? Sounds to me like the editors made the author change it before serializing.

This girl makes me hungry

Still likes dick

>Why is Yuu a girl?
Probably because if the MC had been a male creepy stalked, it would have been harder for people to find some charm in this.

Hell, even if Yuu is female her actions reflect some kind of mental issue.

Yeah. Something tells me this story was meant to be something else entirely. I imagine was a romcom where the MC was in love with his ramen loving classmate, but they just changed it to a ramen advertising story.

It could have been the exact same story, just with a male MC.
It's just that it would have been harder to pass a guy continually stalking some girl, as opposed to have some girl stalking some girt (which is still creepy, just kinda more acceptable).

Would you still watch if the main cast switch from time to time with the 4 dudes from last ep?

What I do know is that I've been to my local ramen shops over 12 times since this anime started.

Same. I've been eating more ramen lately because of this.
It's sad we don't have more variety where I live.

Never cause shes not gay.

She's ramenosexual, a valid part of the big, beautiful LGBTWTFBBQ spectrum.

Would anybody wanna watch a spinoff of these guys going to different ramen places talking about inane shit and generally just broing it up? Cause I know I would.

That's what makes Yuu cute. She's mostly harmless.

I didn't really think about it, but yeah, I could probably watch an entire series about them, if it's more of what we saw.

Be careful about that diet, anons.

Soon next season.

Just caught up, best OP of the season, surprisingly. Also the whole OST is pretty good for just a ramen advertisement anime

Yuu needs a boyfriend.

Why is "Yuu" called "Yuu" when she's literally me? Shouldn't she be called "Me"?

>Cute
>Fun
>Can cook well
I would gladly become her boyfriend

If you're ok with getting murdered, turned into ramen, and be fed to Koizumi-san.

I believe my charm will cure her from obsession with Koizumi

Rararamen daisuki Koizumi-san

Man does Koizumi have such a flat character. Virtually her entire character revolves around the fact that she likes ramen. Even Yuu has a deeper personality than her.

The show should be just called Koizumi-san likes ramen.