Why is it so fucking difficult to find people to talk to about this series? Nobody seems to know it...

Why is it so fucking difficult to find people to talk to about this series? Nobody seems to know it, and the ones that do hate it.

That show is very popular in Japan but never seemed to take off with western anime fans

We had a thread about it yesterday that had 80+ in it.

I thought Conan was a kid

There's a huge discord server, a pretty big subreddit, and regular threads on Sup Forums. Just follow the links at the end of the chapters.

it's 90% filler, what do you wish to discuss?

I didn't know about this series, but now that I do, I hate it

>crime of the week show
I don't see the point of talking about it at all.

The most I've seen people talk about Conan on a thread was that episode where Ai's dress undoes itself when they are in a truck.

He is. That's Kaitou Kid.

We are having threads almost every alternate day. Are you just ignorant or a newfag?

Because it has a metric ton of eps and most of us have either forgotten to catch up or just plain given up on it.
This is the kind of series you watch from your childhood turn on the tv while doing your homework and then go watch the obligatory yearly movie on summer vacation.

because it's shit

who wants to watch 1000s of episodes of a teenager in a little boys body?

Pedophiles?

Just do what most people do and only watch plot related episodes. That leaves less than 300 episodes.

Conan is a kid, but one of his allies has created an antidote that allows him to turn back into Shinichi every now and then.

Am I the only one who thinks her right leg looks seriously fucked up?

I've decided to get back to it after forgetting about it about a year ago, i'll start from 129, Haibara's (best girl) first appearance since i don't remember where exactly i left off.

I don't see what there is to talk about thought, like someone else had said, it's a crime of the week show, the plot will never advance, it can't, they'll have reveals here and there but those will just bring up new question so the series can go on.

My only experience with it is Taste Closed

Tried to watch the whole thing but I really can't, its not that bad but for some reason its not my cup of tea.

I got so bored with the crime of the week that wasnt a part of the actual plot. That being said i still kinda want to catch up

I watched the entire dub episodes with my friend and we had a blast.

None plot episodes went to shit after the art-style change.

because everybody just wants it to end, instead of getting a tiny tiny new information every few months