Violet Evergarden

So how do you think violet is going to deal her trauma? Is Hodgins going to help her? Will we get to see some great action scenes? Are we going to see what happened with Dietfried or will we get a backstory on Gilbert? What do you guys think will happen? EP8 is in 2d 12h 44m

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/minaminokotou/status/967752032290455553
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gilbert is alive. Dietfried is still an asshole. Violet will remain traumatised, and will go on to kill more people on both train and battlefield. Story ends.

why didn't you use a spoiler tag?

Diet fried

She's going after Dietfried next episode and we'll get a bunch of flashbacks, including the moment Gilbert gives her the brooch.
We're finally going to see the rest of the very first scene of the show.

>Dietfried’s underlings try to rape Violet and get killed for their troubles
Wonder if Kyoani will animate this?

It's going to be different. I don't think there will be any rape.

There is no rape, just an attempt.

Same thing. Most likely what will happen is that she came from a war torn land and was rescued. So basically just like a wild animal.

Based Kyoani

There's really no need to skip the attempted rape scene. All they have to do is show the 2 dudes talking dirty and trying to touch her, and then she kills them. That's it.
It's a good way to start making the audience care about the shit she goes through.

>There's really no need to skip the attempted rape scene
Kyoani is as close as a sjw japanese animation studio gets. They won't touch the rape attempt because of their values as a company

i love violet.

Everyone already knows, dumbass.

Post more Lewds!

I wanted that fucking poster fuck

Well, too bad you’re broke then

Fuck you

Not the newfags though

watching paint dry is more exciting than this shit show

She will kill pic related

We don't serve newcomers.

did they kiss

Perhaps she will meet up with the majors brother and together they will go out to find the major

Yes they kissed

Nope, she just gets told off and roasted by the brother

I want to see loli Violet being touched in weird places by Dietfried's men.

>That his love would not run out, no matter what she was, wherever she was living or even if she were a fool.
“Still, even now, I love you as a person. To me, you’re not a tool.”
“Even… if I… am not… a tool…?”
“I am not your master anymore, either. Regardless, I want you to let me stay by your side.”

>The lips that used to say she did not understand feelings mustered different words, “I understand… ‘I love you’… a little as well.”

>The one behind the wrist that he took hold of and moved away was not a taciturn, expressionless and truly machine-like Auto-Memories Doll. Instead, it was a human child who was crying out of slight happiness and fear from receiving the ‘number one’ form of love from someone for the first time.
Gilbert embraced Violet, who shed tears while trembling, after slowly caressing her cheeks. “I’ve always wanted to do this.” He whispered as more tears overflowed.
>“Violet, I love you.”
And that’s how it all ends

Disgusting shoujo melodrama. Dropping VEG

reee

HEY FUCK U

:)

Newfags get out

Reminder

VEG BDs will have different editing compared to TV version whatever it means
twitter.com/minaminokotou/status/967752032290455553

>no difference
I see

>There is such a description on cm of the animation "Violet · Evergarden" broadcasting and bd / dvd of the animation official website. "The main video of blu-ray & dvd recording is edited differently from tv on air. "

>らしい
くだらん

>11 posters
We are close to new record

Alright bois, I need all your glove webm/gifs.

13 now

>What do you guys think will happen?
Ann episode.

Most are shitposters + shills, including myself

Interesring

Ah, that reminds me. Violet Snow is probably playing next episode since the Gilbert & Violet arc is starting.
Good night you useless shitposting cunts that spam spoilers, I hate you all.

:)

:^)

Did violet show ever get on twitter's trending when the day it's airing episode? Saw the other show have it but wondered if Violet also?

You know how you could make VEG good?

>Gilbert is actually dead, she has to learn to accept it
>All the stuff she learned about letting go of someone you love in the last episode is actually relevant instead of them segueing that into some completely unrelated feelings about having killed a bunch of people

Right now I get what they're going for trying to introduce Violet and characterize her, and the self-contained episodes are quite touching, especially episode 7, but I don't see how they will be relevant to the story as a whole. Unless they plan on making multiple seasons, a 24 episode show simply doesn't have time to waste on independent plots that don't really relate to the overall arcs. Beautiful art, beautiful music, interesting characters, but I think the plot is headed in the same direction as the source material, and I don't really think that's the right choice. I genuinely hope they'll surprise me, because this show has everything it takes to be a masterpiece in my book.

I really hope they keep him dead as well. This is going to be 14 episodes.

Really? I thought it was 24. FUCK, well that means the point is even more valid, they don't have time to fuck around with self-contained episodes, so I genuinely have hope they make what she learned relevant.

Nah, it’s Kyoani. Gilbert will return, as foreshadowed by how Violet screams Major every two seconds onscreen

Unfortunately this will probably be the case, but we can always hope can't we?

And sure enough - screening of episode 8-10 already confirmed for cinema too.

<第8話・第9話・第10話上映会>
2018年3月16日(金)
開場:21:00開演:21:15

<第11話・第12話・第13話上映会>
2018年4月8日(日)
開場:21:25開演:21:40

That also confirms episode 14 is OAV as not in screening

Meanwhile in Yamadaland

There is no such thing as hope when your watching something made by Ishidate

Give in to despair?

FUCK YOU ISHIDATE

Did Ishidate made a Franxx beach episode?

Not quite

To be fair, episode 7 is always filler or beach.

Yorokobe Shounen!

Get your ass back to Heaven’s Feel and die, Kirei

This is now a Type Moon thread

FGO killed TM

By learning love from old men.

she's going to wakalanai her kimochis

Get back to your containment threads

whats even the point of the plot if major is alive?

Nah. The way they're going with this show, they're showing that Violet was completely in the wrong. They won't show that Dietfried and his crew were scumbags.

>Kyoani is as close as a sjw japanese animation studio gets.

Or maybe they're making the show more accessible by not putting themes that might push it to a Mature or Explicit rating?

>by not putting themes that might push it to a Mature or Explicit rating?
It is rated Mature on Netflix, and novel has plenty of explicit (gory) content which should be in anime later episodes (though zero chance KyoAni will adapt it as graphic as novel)

>5 episodes in
how is this show not melodrama again?

There is no point to the plot besides melodrama

2 days to episode 8. What's your snack while watching Violet Everkino, bros?

>being this much of an apologist
Kyoani are trash when it comes to risque content. They wont adapt the gore por rape themes because it is icky forma them since the studio is full of bitches.

>yfw KyoAni make the season 2 of this masterpiece

I will cry tears of joy

Hol the fuck up, that's it? There's gotta be at least some sort of prologue, right?

>prologue

Epilogue, I mean.

Poorly is how

Will we ever get an explanation about how this girl ended up being a super soldier?

The more I look at that picture, the more I'm bothered by how small her mouth is.

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

She's a kamisama

So what are the odds that we're going to see the end of the LN animated?

How much fantasy shit is being cut from the novel?

100% chance.

> Violet will remain traumatised, and will go on to kill more people on both train and battlefield

Why would she do that?

Decided to drop.
If something interesting happens let me know.
Just write "HOLY FUCK ITS HABBENING" in the OP, maybe I'll pick it up again.

Terriosts hijack the train she was traveling on, and she was sent to deliver a letter to a soldier currently fighting a war, so Hodgins just drops her from a plane with her axe, and she kills her way to said soldier just to deliver him the letter.

Realism went out the window a long time ago.

Please continue spoiling us

Spoiling shows is against Sup Forums's rules so if people were to report that post I don't think mods would mind.

You should know that VEG thread is a heaven spoiler since last year already

Bow down to your queen.

True

Wtf is up with her skirt?!