Blade Dance

Rubia is the superior Elstein

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D93l8CR-CKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why limit to that shit family? You got Muir, Fianna, Rinslet, Rinslet Imouto, Restia and Est.

All infinitely better.

Nah. Claire is cuter, HOTTER, flat, twintails, and has dere. She's also second best girl after Est.

Rinslet best girl

I like her current developement.

Who?

Who?

Unf.

Superior sisters

Imouto should join the harem desu.

>Implying that she won't bring her other sister plus the meidos

Wonder if they'll get any focus later on.

At least Milla is open for more development

Cute!

We may never get S2, but my god was the OST of the anime adaptation amazing. I'm still listening to it daily along with the 【Ni Sokkususu】 character songs

youtube.com/watch?v=D93l8CR-CKw

Same here

That pic doesn't make justice to Rinslet's ass

I disagree. Rubia is cool and badass now as a helpful anti-hero, but Claire is superior, top 3 material, and soon-to-be-stronger than Rubia.

Official art is skewed towards bEst

FAKE

You know its true; resistance is futile.

Rubia is a retard like her little sister

I mean, the double slut's tits

Why?

You cannot spell Best without Est!

Because she sure had great plans

Restia a best

Don't think I ever continued past around when Restia got amnesia or something. But I do remember that Restia and Est were Best.

S2 when?

*Blocks your path*

It's one of those magic battle academy haremshit isn't it
I have some tolerance for that but I can't stand rakudai tier and below, is this any better?

No, fuck off

Blade Dance never, Leonora never, Milla never.

*pulls your kneesocks*

only after I'm done looking at the pics

To be fair, if the Demon King wasn't corrupted by darkness, then her plan might have worked. Of course I wouldn't want it to work since that may result in sacrificing Claire.

I don't even remember what was her plan, and what she was trying to accomplish

Cute sords.

Kamito's sword in those swords

Who hasn’t kissed Kamito yet?

The cutest

I miss the old threads of this shit, we always had people talking about other series too
Restia and Fianna are my favorite girls

It's been a while, but the basic gist of it is she found out that the Elemental Lords were corrupted by the darkness. As time goes on, they would rain down destruction on the world with their increasingly selfishness with difficult to satisfied greed and demands that cared not for humans that they kill or the lives their ruined. So in order to kill them, she wanted to awaken the Demon King that was inside Kamito to increase her own powers and have him kill them. She'd later deal with the Demon King as the maiden who can counter him.

I don't think that none girl is left

Anyone who isn't in the main harem excluding Rubia

I honestly dont know whats happening to the story anymore. Last time I read it kamito's teacher got younger and started wiping the floor with him.

Any user who is still in the loop with the story?

Is dragon no pantsu still in the running

user, you stopped reading before her part

And that sure would had worked

Nobody likes Ellis

Goddamnit

It wouldn't have in hindsight since it's later revealed that the Demon King is corrupted too. But if you remove that from the equation, then who knows. 50/50 maybe. Rubia expected causalities in the millions had her plan succeeded, but she justifies it to herself that she at least is doing it to save the world and the future.

I loved this series the heroines are well thought out and est best sword and girl, anyone up to date with the novels? I think I last volume I read was about rinslet's sister.

Spirit sandwich

Me I have read the 16 volumes translated and just found that I haven't read the new short stories, better start reading them

Lewd swords

so is the last volume I read the latest translated? I think I've read some short stories mainly one where kamito and restia adventure out or something.

Don't forget.

Rinslet is so best

I have shit memory but the last time I read about Rinslet sister was in volume 13 when they go to their castle, she may have appeared later but like I said I have shit memory

actually last I read was the dragon king of dracunia, now the new volume is out and translated and the title seems very interesting.

Burn those who bully Claire!

Kamito doesn't look good as a girl anymore

Long time since the last time I seen a thread of this, the one with a fire cat pisses me off.

The ending was 10/10

The one with a fire cat is cute though.

Pretty sad the Anime ended where the real shit was just about to begin.

Restia arc wouldve been great to see

>nice build up to the actual blade dance
>it's here finally what the show is named after
>it's over

we need seson 2

Claire a shit

Claire a cute

THK pls

Latest volume was released this weekend, anyone knows anything?

We need more battle harems.

Bully detected. Initiate burning phase.

The proloque is about Est being a cursed sword and the final moments with her former Master Areishia who had saved the world so i guess its a Est centered volume

>Est centered volume
best volume

>So, in the next volume, that "Demon King" from a thousand years ago and a certain someone with an intimate past with Est might be making their appearance in Volume 17, "The Sacred Maiden Arrives." See you again then!
We knew this from last afterword so could this be Areishia?

A cat is fine too

Is that loli Bahamut? Time to add her to the eternal loli list for dragons.

No idea, it might also be a new character

It could also be the only ever contracted spirit of the demon king, who was mentioned by Restia last Volume, being buried and sealed away together with the demon king

Why doesn’t my cat look like that?

>Girls want to suck this cock really hard

What blade is Restia supposed to be if Est is the Terminus Est?

>The old hag fucked that every night

Reminder that your cat knows how many times do you masturbate

I’m not a girl though.

The legal wife

That actually sounds more plausible, since the volume and a chapter are called "The Queen of the Demon King City"

>this old hag will sacrifice herself for the young

I dont want that, i hate that trope

Every thread

How about old hag turns into loli?

Loli hags are fine too

Kind of happened, few volumes back she was framed for attempted regicide, all a ploy by their enemies to get her isolated in a special prison were they could go and turn her young again while erasing her memories to make her fight for them. Works since without the years of experience and maturity she's a run of the mill battle maniac, and hey look the bad guys are offering her a chance to fight all the strongest opponents imaginable.

Accurate

*Wake up the next day covered in bitches

Cute bitches.