Why did she lose so hard?

Why did she lose so hard?

>lose

She got exactly what she wanted

you cant lose if you're not even in the competition

Sakura ending up with a horrible person that doesn't give a shit about her is the most realistic part of that show. Poetic justice.

>Wants this game at start of series
>Gets it at end of series

That is by definition the opposite of losing. Everyone else got what they wanted, be it revenge/closure or being hokage, not their fault her only goals at the start were "dick so bomb"

>married and have a kickass cute daughter with the person she chased after for 95% of the story
>lose
Explain this.

He cares about her in a typical Sasuke-like way. If he didn't, he wouldn't have married and have a child with her.

Sasuke only got with her because she's good breeding material to restore his clan with. He should've gotton with the modified Uzimaki

weird question, what would have happened if Naruto ended up with Karin?

Their kid and Sarada would bang immediately

she lost as a character

Because she's the worst.

Hinata would have killed herself

She was never even a player

She was a borderline personality having bitch who fell for a narcissistic psychopath

>want sasuke
>got sasuke

what's this "losing" you speak of?

Damn she looked great before the haircut

true.
She and MC had good chem tho.

Nana willed it

>that doesn't give a shit about her
That's not even true.

Because the guy she was obsessing over was a sociopathic assburger. She'd have been fine in a less-fantastic modern setting where he'd have become a politician or CEO and thus social expectations/interactions would have allowed her to give him 2.5 children and appear in photo-ops, but they were in a chunni-as-fuck world.

He didn't visit her not even once in 10 years

>had good chem
>this meme

Chase a bad boy who runs away, and you get a husband thats never home

Good lesson

Because Naruto hates people who lie to themselves.

punching the hero for lulz isn't chemistry

the most OP child ever would have been born.

She got exactly what whe wanted, which was tantamount to losing anyway since her husband is a complete autist that had no problem abandoning her ant their daughter for 12 years, and she has to pay mortage on a house she destroyed in one if her womanchild fits. I think Kishimoto's oddly realistic message was play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

aren't they cousins?

sakura is the very definition of the sunken cost fallacy

Same clan but we don't know how closely they're related.

She cut her hair.

They had no chemistry. Naruto and Hinata had chemistry because they work together; they have such similarity on the deeper level that their personality differences only wind up complementing one another. The fake confession practically confirms Naruto wouldn't stand for anything beyond friendship with a girl like Sakura; they are not compatible.

Mind you, Naruto still doesn't know that Karin is of his clan

She was shit is why.

Kishimoto is really terrible at writing female characters. Or writing in general. He's only liked because his edgy characters appeal to the wouldbe school rampager types who mean nothing personnel, kid.

Because she's shit, obviously.

All female characters look great before haircut, but authors insist on using dumb trope "I'll get an ugly short haircut for the sake of meaningless symbolism".

I think it's like, she's willing to cut her hair for the sake of her friends and stuff, and ninjas aren't here to be pretty, they're here to be warriors
It's deep

Yeah, but every other female character is pretty and long haired, which make this move absolutely meaningless.

>but authors insist on using dumb trope "I'll get an ugly short haircut for the sake of meaningless symbolism"
That's what women in real life do all the goddamn time though

Doing things for your friends isn't deep. That's just not being a selfish overly shallow bitch.

That doesn't mean that fictional woman should do that too, they should be better than something as dumb as this.

You forgot to mention how her hair is linked to how she was the little sister to Ino, but now she has grown out of being the weak little girl.

And get shat on by women for unrealistic representation of women?

Never!!!!!

Except Ino is now happy and beautiful and Sakura is neither.
She stopped being girl, but haven't become anything else.

I'm I the only one who think Sasuke gets a bad rep from beta cuck fans aka anti uchiha fan because they deceive themselves that Naruto isn't a self insert Gary Stu hero and way more wanked by the author than the former ever has been.

I'm just gonna say it, Sasuke has a bigger dick than Naruto, deal with it narucucks.

>I'm I the only one who think Sasuke gets a bad rep from beta cuck fans aka anti uchiha fan
Sasuke is one of my favorite characters in Naruto and Naruto himself is just a living plot-devise. But Sakura is terrible on all levels possible, he should have ended up with Karin, who is thousand times better and Sakura should've been left alone.

>I think it's like, she's willing to cut her hair for the sake of her friends and stuff
Except nothing stopped her to grow it out during any of two timeskips.
Especially second one, as it happens during absolutely peaceful times.

Hair length has absolutely nothing to do with being a warrior in Naruto.

It's funny how the strongest warriors in Naruto have long hair and Sakura's teacher and strongest woman in the world is ultrabusty long haired blonde, while Sakura mangaes to be neither beautiful or relevant, lol.

She didn't lose anything. Naruto liked her, not the other way around. If anything Naruto lost and she won.

So after the anti-Hinata thread last night, you guys realized that your bland pure waifu ship isn't as universally loved as you thought and are desperate to get back that sweet schadenfreude you get from making 'SEETHING' posts about how "Sakuracucks are STILL MAD XD!" to regain that comforting feeling of being surrounded by anons you agree with. Is that right?

>bland pure waifu ship
>aka happy loveful life with beautiful dedicated wife
>somehow a bad thing
Lol wut?

Honestly, it would've been a happier ending if both ended up alone. Sakura doesn't end up a single mother in a loveless marriage, and Sasuke doesn't spread his emotional retard genes.

>and Sasuke doesn't spread his emotional retard genes
That would make sense, considering that he was a lone wolf-type character throughout the series as opposition to Naruto's "befriend even heavens, even Allah himself"-type.
Sasuke should have ended going on some monk-type travel to calm his shit after being defeated by Naruto and return being sane, collected and wise, but connected only as sworn brothers to Naruto and not anyone else.
And Sakura should have ended being alone, she is just too much of a bitch and too little of a woman to really get anything in romance-departament in the end.

I don’t know it’s a mystery

>cuts her hair
Any female character that does this deserves to lose as hard as possible.

>anti-Hinata thread
>pinkshitfags got absolutely btfo
Stay mad.

Wait what? The entire thread pretty much sang praises to hinata and shat on sakura. Gotta lose those shipping goggles user

>desperate to get back that sweet schadenfreude
How can you get something back that you've never lost in the first place?

Anons who aren't waifufags or self inserters tend to prefer ships that have proper establishment, progression and pay off rather than bland wish fulfillment fantasies

Yes user, I'm aware that most of you don't actually care for the ship itself but rather the joy of laughing at the losing ship

>If you aren't fighting for my ship, your fighting for the other
I think it's you who need to take off the shipping goggles. I liked NaruHina back when she had a personality and goals of her own, which promptly got forgotten in favor of becoming Naruto's loyal housewaifu. Pic related is shaping up to be a better Hinata than the original

Biggest waste of potential ever. EVER.

>proper establishment
Since shippuden all NaruSaku interactions were about telling that they are just friends and that's how both of them see each other.
Sakura was just one more fight to surprass Sasuke, not even actual crush.
NaruHina had more romantic development, as laughable as that sounds, considering how few interactions they had.

>lose
She got exactly what she wanted. She gets to be a housewife while her precious Sasuke-kun comes to visit once in a decade for a few hours.

I saw what you did there.

She was a weak thot.

>(you)

Wouldn't the most op child by her and actually Saskue?

t. Elliot Roger

>NaruSaku
Did you miss the part about me not caring about the other 'side'. Goddamn waifufags. If the only thing you can say in support of this ship is that you don't like one of the other options then that's pretty telling
Yeah forgot to take off the trip from another thread

>now she has grown out of being the weak little girl
She haven't "grown out of it" she just discarded her feminity, unlike Ino who improved on it, Hinata who managed to up it and become stronger too, Tsunade who looks young and beautiful even at her age (and that's while being insanely strong too) etc.
Sakura is just a living failure.

Oh, so you meant that all ships in Naruto are stupid?
Well, it's a battle shounen, it's never about character interactions outside of fight-relevant stuff.

Cause she is a rancid cunt?

>Well, it's a battle shounen
And I fuck hate this reasoning. Is it wrong to want to see improvement rather than more of the same? Being in a certain genre or demographic shouldn't excuse lazy writing. For example the Ochako pic I posted already shows better development than NaruHina ever had. If Hori follows through and they actually get together before the very end then that would be a well done ship imo

Sakura was secretly a Honey Trap meant to give Sasuke a reason to want to stay in Konoha. Sasuke and Naruto were put with Kakashi because Kakashi was supposed to kill them if they ever seemed to be a risk to the village.

Kishimoto was just too much of a pussy to follow through with his initial characterization.

>For example the Ochako pic I posted already shows better development than NaruHina ever had.
Nope, it shows her personal development and resolve to become better. As for ship, it shows them more as comrades than anything else.
So, I disagree.
>And I fuck hate this reasoning.
Battle shounen is a genre fundamentally not about romance and thus it will always be an afterthought. It's slapped just to make happy end even better or include some waifu-bait characters, nothing more.
>Being in a certain genre or demographic shouldn't excuse lazy writing.
While I agrre with that, I need to point out that EVERYONE in all of media (not only manga/anime, not only Japanese) does that. They just tell that their work is "not about that" or "of different genre" and don't explain/show stuff that logically should've been important.

>Kishimoto was just too much of a pussy to follow through with his initial characterization
Itt's funny how much he changed characterisations and purposes of main characters later.
Naruto - I'm an underdog but I will fight to the end! Ooops, I have the strongest bloodline, demon that's actually friendly inside and is a reincarnation of god's son!
Sakura - I'm a girl that supposed to be a honey trap for Sasuke to ease his hatred, but also I have talent for genjutsu and planning/traps! Oops, now I just punch hard and have no trace of feminity left in me!
Sasuke - well, to be honest his characteristics stayed pretty consistent throughout the series, what ruined him and everything about Uchihas' story was "Itachi is actually a ninja Jesus that died for everyone's sins"-twist.

>Battle shounen is a genre fundamentally not about romance and thus it will always be an afterthought. It's slapped just to make happy end even better or include some waifu-bait characters, nothing more.
There's a fair share of battle shounens with romantic subplots playing a major role throughout the manga and the number of such criteria had been increasing as of late. That is if one can read them outside of WSJ.

When was the last time a battle shounen manga with no primary focus on romance had the MC end up with the active-minded girl with flat chest (like Rukia-sized)? Soul Eater comes to mind.

Honestly the busty sweeties (especially as side characters) that win the MCbowl aren't very common in battle shounen. Not to mention sweeties winning is more common in seinen.

>Soul Eater comes to mind
Didn't it end in "would they or won't they" state still and most of their "pairing" moment were more as "partners" than romantic stuff?
Besides it's a little different situation, as they are paired up from the very beginning, whihc much simplifies relationship development, as you don't need to write beginning.

>ninja Jesus
that's Nagato

By abilities - yes, by personality, influence and actions - Itachi is closer.

>lose

i am mad that she have happy end i really wanted worest end for her and that sauce end with karen

I'd like if that moment before finel Naruto vs Sasuke fight where he kills Sakura wasn't a genjutsu.
And if Karin ended up being Sasuke's wife.

Sakura should've jsut quit being ninja after forest of death happened.
Everything would've been a little better without her. Nothing would really change, she would just waste less time and space because of Kishi forcing her into main events.