Raildex

Pump dump fuck marry kill

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sellises/status/967591542796922880
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Misaki a pile of shit

I fucking love Misaki.

I want to fuck Rakko then punch her.

There is really only one correct sequence: kill Mugino, fuck Takitsubo, marry Saiai. If Frenda was alive she'd be the pump and dump option.
>not befriending her and helping her overcome her autism

>Mikoto and Shokuhou were arguing, but they were still inside that multi-tenant building. They had entered a gym on a different floor.
>There were no tables or chairs here. It was simply a large space lined with 2m plastic mats. Mikoto and Shokuhou lay on those in a tank top and bike shorts while following a female instructor’s directions to bend and stretch their joints, arch their back, or ball up their stomach.
>The entire floor was not as bad as a sauna but still more hot and stuffy than one would expect.
>This was known as hot yoga.
>they actually still went to try it out together
Dear god, these two actually are the biggest bros in Raildex

twitter.com/sellises/status/967591542796922880
>guys nobody cares about Raildex I swear

>MP trending on Twitter
Meme magick?

Cute as fuck

Pump Dump Mugino, Fuck Kinuhata, marry Takitsubo, kill Frenda.

Basically status quo.

Guys? What is Accelerator's immune system like?

I'm with you, super Hamazura.

Kakine is whistling for him

Railgun is pretty popular among secondaries.

I imagine he doesn't deal with viruses and bacteria often because of he doesnt touch people and his reflection sheilds him from things like the spit from coughs and sneezes. If he were to kill someone with a bloodbourne, contagious illness in a bloody way, the blood wouldn't touch him.

He has had a few moments of exposure though; moments where his reflection was gone. If he used his barrier to outright block all disease for his entire life, how long could his barrier be down before he starts risking serious injury to a minor contagion in the air?

>marrying a slut

He's be about as susceptible as someone with AIDS. The only difference being a chance of building immunity if he doesn't die. Of course he has frog face, so no real worries there.

Mugino looks like the kind of girl that would punch you in the face and say "I don't fucking love you. I don't even like you. Now, are you going to stand there with your limp dick in your palm, or are you going to fuck me good?."

It looks like it caused art already. Expect more.

How do all the girls react to a shota Touma?
How do they react to an older Touma?

Probably the same way everyone reacted to the precog shota. Awaki tries to fuck him, and Kuroko tries to use him for her job until he starts dying over it. (And saves his pet Noukan)

I'd imagine mainly nurturing considering he'd most likely be a shy kid that tries to avoid people. Or an asshole. However he responded to being treated like a demon and stabbed.

Does anyone remember the time when this is the only existing anime appearance of ITEM?

I didn't read the novels when I saw Railgun for the first time, so their appearance went over my head.
Went over my head a second time when I read the Railgun manga and saw them in this scene again.

So who is mugino buying underwear for?

Herself

The true number one is kakine

LO is a girl.

>All those "Haha look I mentioned stuff from the anime and spinoffs" references in the SS
God Kamachi is fucking full of himself.

>2

That she is. Just now noticing, Accelerator? That funny feeling in your pants is normal.

Hamazura

Good.

Saten is a girl.

It's obnoxious and he isn't anywhere near as funny as he thinks he is.

As if Accelerator can even get an erection.

Nothing wrong with that.

>He isn't anywhere near as funny as he thinks he is
To his defense, no one in Japan is. They have the curse of the defeated Axis powers when it comes to humor.

It's extremely juvenile

First for Denki Kong

>implying that's a bad thing
I'm sorry but you being full of yourself is giving me more negative vibes than Kamachi so I disagree.

I want to breed (and then dump without taking responsibility) that deranged murderer.

English please.

Not my fault you can't understand. I'll simply repeat what I said.

Do that first thing but don't do the second thing

I mean, have you checked personally?

It's been almost a week since that user told me to think it through and who my favorite character is. It's still Touma, guys.

Good for you, user. Good for you.

Thanks. I'm finally ready to move on.

>literally only does it in a single short story in a non-canon alternate world that is bundled up with limited editions of a video game
>a short story where the two most popular girls in the series do nothing but do Looney Tunes slapstick on each other
>RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE stop being self-referential. I mad!
Maybe it wouldn't be a problem if you take that stick out of your autistic ass?

what is this? is oriana popular yet?

I don't like Touma but I'm happy that you put thought into it and that you do like him. Good for you. Need less brainless anons

You have some fucking problems dude. Stop being a retarded stick in the mud. Went through it fine without issue.

It's a problem because I want to see the people who should be killed get killed. It's a normal human desire to see people get what they deserve. If that bothers you, sorry.

I was wondering if they finally nerfed her

I just remembered it was js06 who translated the Index Drama CD years ago. I hope he does the Virtual-On audio drama as well.

Mate, look. We know you want to see Mugino and Accelerator die because you supposedly feel it's what they deserve. We've received your message and had many discussions on it, most of which conclude with the majority thinking you are wrong. Repeatedly saying it every thread is NOT going to make it happen. It's not going to make everyone start circle jerking with you. You do not need to keep repeating it over and over and over again, and even making special threads about it. If it genuinely bothers you so much drop the series and come back if Mugino and Accelerator actually die.

Why did Kakine go into battle with Accelerator while wearing the Tweezers? Even if he won, wouldn't he be fucked if the glove was destroyed in the fight?

Am I twisted for wanting just a little more hatred and less misguided empathy in the world? I don't really care if people feel that way.

Wrong board?

Feel whatever it is you want. But stop whining here about not getting what you want.

Chuuni and thought they looked cool like he does his wings.

I just want the Misaki portion translated. Clearly has more emotional weight than the Mikoto one.

Well he just can't leave it on the curb or ask Uiharu to take care of it. That would be rude.

No, he's continuing to whine about Mugino and Accelerator not dying because he wants to see them die.

This board is full of nihilistic people who agree with Aleister's philosophy so you're hypocrites. Every one of you is just like me but too afraid to admit it.

I like seeing good guys die from time to time though.

Like that's fine but we've had a fair share of them in this series. Those who have a redemption or never were with ill intention. Protagonist is out of the question because I've never seen him do that and he has no interest in it clearly. That should be accepted.

Is taking control of your life nihilism now?

Guess I'll stop pretending to be an edgelord.

Touma has died though so you're a bit late. It just didn't stick, unfortunately.

Yes, she is everyone's pick in the mobage, even the people that hate her

First for One Guy.

VO OST FUCKING WHEN?

NEVER

I love Saten! I FUCKING LOVE HER!!!

They kinda have to when it gets a jap release or else all the waifufags will drop the game in a month after seeing their rare as fuck girls are outclassed by a common like Oriana

>100k views since I saw this an hour ago
Its going to hit over a million views isn't it?

He's a filthy atheist who thinks morality doesn't exist and he can impose his will on the rest of humanity.

Right that's my point. Unless his Second death has some other meaning. You can't fault the writer if it's not something they want to do or ever wanted to in my opinion.

Only fi you share it on reddit

I hope Kamachi gives her a story involving an Academy City dishwasher.

I actually don't even know if dishwashers are particularly popular in Japan.

You have been given the power to kill one Raildex character for good. This character will never appear again, even in a state like DM Kakine or Will. Who do you choose and why

Index

Kuroko

Kuroko. She reminds me of MP and she's never been good.

Mikoto.

Fuck Fre
marry nda
kill Mugino

I ask for Mikoto and Misaki to fuse and kill them both

Kanzaki

I really like her, but probably Othinus just to see how nuclear Touma can get.

Not everyone. There are quite a few people who choose not to play Oriana even if the character is OP. But it is true that there are few people that actually like Oriana...

Remove coronzon, i want the touma vs Aleister Army plot to happen already.

I say they bring the twins back.

You do realize Touma's probably going to be helping that army, right?