How is this acceptable?

How is this acceptable?

DBZ was still relevant in 95

YOU BREAK IT. YOU BUUUY IT

2015 is so much better in terms of quality. It's more moe, too.

slowpoke

Kek

It isn't. /thread

SS3 is still the most retarded shit ever. it almost feels like a parody of itself.

It'd be fine without the caveman brow

What the FUCK was Toriyama thinking with the caveman brow?

95 had movie budget. 15 was shipped off to slave labor animation farms. Fans still watch the show though. I skipped all that shit and went straight to First tournament arc.

It was. SS3 has never been anything but a joke that never actually worked and showed how transforming further wasn't going to help against Buu.

>modern """animation"""
Also is an honest reflection of the current state of the franchise

There's a person that sees the finished episode before sending it to the station. right? How do you think that person reacted?

$$$. Clear!

There's a lot to unpack here, but basically

> that DBS episode was not acceptable
> just because it's 20 years later doesn't mean we should expect that japs to be better or worse at drawing
> it's cherry picked. there are plenty of DBZ episodes that looked horrible. and that always bothered me, even as a kid.

>The episode airs tomorrow and we get paid peanuts, send it to japan.

ssj3 was a mistake. we all accept this. doesnt matter if its 95 or 15. even calling ssj2 a unique form/number was retarded. it was just gohan fully awoken and powered up. not a unique ssj form.

He said he could take on fat buu but wanted to let the younger generation take him on. It's not supposed to be weak or irrelevant.

>Comparing movie vs episode

>just because it's 20 years later doesn't mean we should expect that japs to be better or worse at drawing
The problem is that the japanese are not drawing anymore because no one wants to deal with the shit salary they give in the industry.
The philippino studio that did that infamous episode wrote something along the lines of 'fuck you, Toei told us to do it in 2 days'.

Because when the choice is either "finish the episode or starve to death in an alley" then the irony of losing quality while Japan finally embraces full HD broadcasting isn't really considered.

Acceptable isn't always an option when on a shit schedule.

It's not. They are ending Super on a fucking tournament arc after it's had one original story line.

But then the younger generation used it and failed.

Its not, which is why it was fixed on dvd release and never drawn that badly again

Also bottom shot is a close up of a far away Goku, top shot isnt. Bottom shot had to be completed in a short amount of time with no budget and top had no time limit and movie budget.

He had nothing to kill Fat Buu with tho. Fat Buu was tanking everything.

the eyebrow hair recedes into the back of his skull that's why the hair gets super long

You can tell the people who try to justify images like OPs are completely retarded because they don't even consider the fact older Dragonball had many, many shitty looking off model shots.
Just goes to show what happens when underage normalfags attempt to post about anything in Sup Forums.

post some then

go on, we're all waiting

Alright I found a random clip on Youtube from DBZ and jumped to a random point
Man look at Cell's face, Vegeta really did a number on him.

Digital anime was a mistake.

I watched dbz this year and I still think super looks worse.

>this
>in the same realm as
not even him but the difference is laughable.

For people claiming SS3 was a mistake, I assume you hated DBZ with a passion since Raditz showing up on episode 2?

I'm not even trolling but there is nothing wrong with cell's face besides that he's cross-eyed

Well in one fell swoop he destroyed all the magic and wonder of the first series by revealing it was all LOL ALIENS, sooooooooooooo, yes. Yes I hate Raditz. Especially since the show is pretty content to ignore the fact that Goku had a brother he was forced to kill. Seriously how was that not a bigger deal?